Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.

+11
Clarett's Folly
Frank Ricard
SeeRockCity
WhiteBoyHatcher
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
15 posters

Go down

I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.   Empty I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.

Post by DWags Tue 18 Oct - 14:09

Woke up from the wind knocking a branch off a tree and hitting my living room window last night about 2:00 a.m.   Was up and nobody was on this board, so I posted on TOB cause I was up and wanted to do something.  Then, today the monkeys read what I posted and really started screaming and throwing shit at each other and me.  

Not that it was a big deal about what I wanted to fuck with them about, but what I found is that people are definitely reading this board.   Many knew about shit I said in threads here.  From Ghost being Bisexual to me canceling the Maryland trip, to a coupe other things.   So, we're getting traffic, we just need them to start posting here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.   Empty Re: I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 18 Oct - 14:10

Meh. Fuck those monkeys. There is a reason they still post on that dogshit of a website.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.   Empty Re: I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 18 Oct - 14:13

You know what's funny, last night before I went to bed I was bored so I watched this annoying monkeys video.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 18 Oct - 14:14

was Nedgo there?

from what I understand - and based on the recommendation of someone I've never met and knows nothing about me - I'd really enjoy having a beer with him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 18 Oct - 14:18

People read this board.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 18 Oct - 14:20

Bunch of poosays.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 18 Oct - 14:34

Monkey is a racist term. I'll thank you all in advance for not using it anymore.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 18 Oct - 14:34

I liked that monkey video. But I started playing it and my dumb old dog upstairs heard the music and started barking. Now she thinks someone is trying to break into our house and won't stop a full 10 minutes later. I better go upstairs with my stun gun and Klown Krusher just in case.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue 18 Oct - 15:22

When I was 12 or 13, I was reading Salem's Lot. If you recall, the vampires had to be invited in so they would scratch on the glass or some shit. Well one night when I was reading before bed (it was late, I was not supposed to be up and I knew everyone else was asleep), a branch from a tree started scratching on the window.

Scared the shit out of me.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 18 Oct - 15:26

TheReal_LWS wrote:Monkey is a racist term. I'll thank you all in advance for not using it anymore.

#LWSjokes
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Tue 18 Oct - 15:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:You know what's funny, last night before I went to bed I was bored so I watched this annoying monkeys video.

So, I've never wanted to kick the fucking shit out of monkey so bad in all my life.

Last edited by Frank Ricard on Tue 18 Oct - 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Tue 18 Oct - 15:35

Please no.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 18 Oct - 16:23

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:You know what's funny, last night before I went to bed I was bored so I watched this annoying monkeys video.

So, I've never wanted to kick the fucking shit out of monkey so bad in all my life.

Why? Then it'll start throwing that shit at you. Punch the monkey in the weiner and walk away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 18 Oct - 16:25

SeeRockCity wrote:When I was 12 or 13, I was reading Salem's Lot. If you recall, the vampires had to be invited in so they would scratch on the glass or some shit. Well one night when I was reading before bed (it was late, I was not supposed to be up and I knew everyone else was asleep), a branch from a tree started scratching on the window.

Scared the shit out of me.

SRC breaking the rules staying up late reading.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 18 Oct - 16:26

Frank Ricard wrote:

Bee thinks your a racist now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 18 Oct - 17:04

Ghost is without question bi.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 18 Oct - 19:50

Drive by fake Internet fights are weird. Not as weird as a Michigan fan pretending to be an MSU fan while praising Michigan all of the time. That's insanely insecure, but this is still weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 18 Oct - 20:00

Tanfan! wrote:Ghost is without question bi.

Hot! 3 some with the hubby ghost?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Tue 18 Oct - 20:06

DWags wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

So, it's a crime to put the word 'think' in the same sentence with 'Bee'
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 18 Oct - 20:23

Frank Ricard wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, it's a crime to put the word 'think' in the same sentence with 'Bee'

Lol
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 18 Oct - 20:49

Lomez. What an insecure piece of shit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 18 Oct - 21:08

InTenSity wrote:Lomez. What an insecure piece of shit.

Yeah fuck you lomez
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 18 Oct - 21:09

Got him twice.  I went and poked the monkey's cage on TOB today.   502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 18 Oct - 21:19

FTR You're right wags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down