Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"...

+3
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... Empty Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 14:49

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... Cu3LlUBXgAAiVzG

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"...

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-18, 15:02

What the shit is the difference between an evangelical and non-evangelical protestant? Other than being 7% dumber.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 15:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What the shit is the difference between an evangelical and non-evangelical protestant? Other than being 7% dumber.
Per Mainstream Media, 44% of White Evangelicals Think Trump Has "Strong Moral Character"... 1966794946

I just find the whole movement baffling.. entertaining, obviously - but nonetheless baffling.

the best thing about the Trump movement is that evangelicals can't pretend to have some sort of moral authority over the rest of us. Of course, they still will - because arrogance is essential their existence - but folks like me can respond with a smirk of a knowing recognition rooted in their hypocrisy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-18, 19:35

Fucking hypocrites.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 07:47

tGreenWay wrote:Fucking hypocrites.
of course..

but we've known that all along.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-19, 09:00

Falwell Jr. calls on his school's paper to remove the anti-trump statement.

Fascism is cool...according to Trumpkins.

I WANT MY PARTY BACK.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-19, 09:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What the shit is the difference between an evangelical and non-evangelical protestant? Other than being 7% dumber.

I'm not sure. But my wife and kids and I go to our church. We do the community service stuff pretty much exclusively working with the homeless in our county. While we do it we don't give testimony about Jesus or try to get them to church or make them believe in stuff. We just work through our church with a bunch of people trying to help out.

We miss church a lot, we certainly don't wear it in our sleeves and we definitely don't try to get people to join. So I'm assuming we might be the non evangelical kind if they asked me on a survey.

But I've been called by channel seven already. I told them I was a conservative factory working evangelical who voted republican but won't vote for trump. Just to fuck with them
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 09:05

P Rob wrote:Falwell Jr. calls on his school's paper to remove the anti-trump statement.

Fascism is cool...according to Trumpkins.

I WANT MY PARTY BACK.
I would, too, if I were you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-19, 09:54

Dp
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-19, 13:36

The evangelical community can be close knit and full of folks reaffirming group speak.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 13:41

GRR Spartan wrote:The evangelical community can be close knit and full of folks reaffirming group speak.
the ever-popular "echo chamber"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-19, 14:41

What's more significant is how low that number is
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down