Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

+9
Cym Jim
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
SomeFanName
Watch Out Pylon!
P Rob
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 11:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Even some of the FoxNews anchors seemed to question Trump not accepting the election results.

And other Republicans (including his running mate) have also questioned his comments.

Not sure it's just a "mainstream" media issue.
Fox News is part of the mainstream media and they've been promoting both Trump and Pence endlessly.

Some of them have taken some shots at Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 11:29

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News is part of the mainstream media and they've been promoting both Trump and Pence endlessly.

Some of them have taken some shots at Trump.
I would hope at least a few folks in the media would try to be objective.. not only does Trump have the news channels in his hip pocket, but his former campaign manager actually works for one of them while still on Trump's payroll and appearing at Trump events.

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and there is Goose rushing to extol the virtue of the mainstream media and taking up for his hero, an admitted sexual predator..

certainly something I didn't expect when starting this thread.. Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 502811600

This is something I expect from you though. Post. Lie. It's endless.

Point out where I "extolled the virtue" of the media? Point out where I've ever complimented Trump?

It won't happen because you never have any basis for your bullshit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:40

Motown Spartan wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Trump's statement about accepting the election results and conceding has a lot of people fired up.

The fact is that our election system is not perfect, it is certainly vulnerable and there is significant evidence of organized vote tampering in previous elections. I don't fault him at all for what he said.

Every single sane person that is capable of rational thought and is considered an expert on the subject has come out to say that there is not one shred of evidence of this occurring on a scale large enough to sway a national election. Furthermore, there has not been even one local election in the United States that has been overturned or even challenged in court in at least the past 20 years due to voter fraud of any kind.

True enough. The only election in that time frame that there's been any possibility of is the Franken election in Minnesota. He probably stole that one, though a pretty fair number of people went to prison for it the election stood. And it enabled Obamacare so there were some large outcomes over it.

Though it was interesting to see Andrea Mitchell and others now begin to admit that the 1960 election was stolen from Nixon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 11:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and there is Goose rushing to extol the virtue of the mainstream media and taking up for his hero, an admitted sexual predator..

certainly something I didn't expect when starting this thread.. Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 502811600

Point out where I "extolled the virtue" of the media? Point out where I've ever complimented Trump?

if you don't like my opinions and observations, you could always move to have me banned..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:43

Dems never dispute the results of elections - part 343.

Free BeaconVerified account ‏@FreeBeacon
Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Says Al Gore Won Florida in 2000, MSNBC Reporter Agrees https://goo.gl/uEoV9y

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 11:43

LooseGoose wrote:

You are kind of ignoring that Republicans (and Trump's running mate) are questioning the "rigged" comments. It's not just some mainstream media spin/story.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

if you don't like my opinions and observations, you could always move to have me banned..

So in your world "opinions & observations" = "lies and general bullshit".

OK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:44

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This is something I expect from you though.  Post.  Lie.   It's endless.

Point out where I "extolled the virtue" of the media?   Point out where I've ever complimented Trump?

You are kind of ignoring that Republicans (and Trump's running mate) are questioning the "rigged" comments.  It's not just some mainstream media spin/story.

You mean like John Kerry refusing to concede on election night in 2004 because Ohio was rigged? Or are you ignoring that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:46

What you're missing is that I'm not defending Trump.

I'm pointing out that once again the media in general takes a DNC/Hillary talking point and runs with it. They completely ignore history while claiming this is "unprecedented". Which is absolute bullshit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 11:46

LooseGoose wrote:Dems never dispute the results of elections - part 343.

Free BeaconVerified account ‏@FreeBeacon
Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Says Al Gore Won Florida in 2000, MSNBC Reporter Agrees https://goo.gl/uEoV9y

solid mainstream media link.. thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 11:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you don't like my opinions and observations, you could always move to have me banned..

OK
so you shout obscenities at me when I use your own words regarding sexual assault.. and you shout obscenities at me when I choose not to even both looking up your own words to use against you.

I also remember you threatening me with violence at one point (no, I'm not going to look it up because a) I don't have to and b) it'll just lead to more obscenities) - so my advice would be to just ignore me. I honestly think it might improve your mental and physical well-being.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-10-20, 11:50; edited 2 times in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 11:50

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You are kind of ignoring that Republicans (and Trump's running mate) are questioning the "rigged" comments.  It's not just some mainstream media spin/story.

You mean like John Kerry refusing to concede on election night in 2004 because Ohio was rigged? Or are you ignoring that?

Huh?

He said the election was rigged beforehand?

I don't care if Trump accepts it.

You seem to be focusing on the mainstream media and Democrats killing Trump over this, but ignoring that Republicans (and his running mate) are kind of killing him as well. Or am I imagining that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 11:52

LooseGoose wrote:What you're missing is that I'm not defending Trump.

I'm pointing out that once again the media in general takes a DNC/Hillary talking point and runs with it. They completely ignore history while claiming this is "unprecedented". Which is absolute bullshit.

What did Pence say about the "rigged" comments? Is he using Clinton talking points?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:54

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:What you're missing is that I'm not defending Trump.

What did Pence say about the "rigged" comments? Is he using Clinton talking points?

Tell me the difference in your mind between calling an election rigged during voting or after voting?

Maybe we could have the geniuses at Politifact fact check things for you?

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 CvNnfq2XgAQqE4T

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-20, 11:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK
so you shout obscenities at me when I use your own words regarding sexual assault.. and you shout obscenities at me when I choose not to even both looking up your own words to use against you.

I also remember you threatening me with violence at one point (no, I'm not going to look it up because a) I don't have to and b) it'll just lead to more obscenities) - so my advice would be to just ignore me. I honestly think it might improve your mental and physical well-being.

Poor abused Bobby. He lies and gets called out for it and now pouts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 11:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Poor abused Bobby.   He lies and gets called out for it and now pouts.
congratulations on forming a complete sentence that didn't include threats of violence or obscenities.

it's a good first step.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 12:03

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Tell me the difference in your mind between calling an election rigged during voting or after voting?

Maybe we could have the geniuses at Politifact fact check things for you?

Man, Trump Really Knocked It Out of the Park Tonight..  - Page 2 CvNnfq2XgAQqE4T

I'm not sure I understand what needs to be fact checked for me, nor the relevance of those 2 images.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 12:16

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1017/Mike-Pence-disagrees-with-Donald-Trump-on-Russia-hacks-and-rigged-election

"We will absolutely accept the results of the election," Mr. Trump's vice presidential candidate, Mike Pence said on the Sunday shows. "Donald Trump said in the first debate that we'll respect the will of the American people in this election. The peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of American history."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-20, 12:22

Goose is not a republican.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 12:32

NigelUno wrote:http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1017/Mike-Pence-disagrees-with-Donald-Trump-on-Russia-hacks-and-rigged-election

"We will absolutely accept the results of the election," Mr. Trump's vice presidential candidate, Mike Pence said on the Sunday shows. "Donald Trump said in the first debate that we'll respect the will of the American people in this election. The peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of American history."
clearly Pence hasn't watched all of the videos of Democrats whining about rigged elections.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2