Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been in government. You had a TV show.

5 posters

Go down

I've been in government.  You had a TV show.   Empty I've been in government. You had a TV show.

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 09:38

I've been in government.  You had a TV show.   502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've been in government.  You had a TV show.   Empty Re: I've been in government. You had a TV show.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 09:41

I saw a clip this morning of Hillary dismantling Trump - her life committed to public service, his life committed to serving himself.

loved the "I was in the situation room.. monitoring the raid that brought Osama Bin Laden to justice. You were hosting The Apprentice" - I've been in government.  You had a TV show.   502811600

sounds like she just toyed with his ego all night.. and if there is one thing an arrogant misogynist like him can't stand, it's a strong, smart, successful independent female. It threatens everything they stand for and the very fiber of their pathetic existence.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've been in government.  You had a TV show.   Empty Re: I've been in government. You had a TV show.

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-20, 13:17

You seem to forget, that, by having a past in government, is not a good thing this election.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-20, 13:19

The_Dude wrote:You seem to forget, that, by having a past in government, is not a good thing this election.

Can't be that bad. Trump is getting housed by a sub-par candidate.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-20, 13:22

Yeah.... seems to be going fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 13:32

The_Dude wrote:You seem to forget, that, by having a past in government, is not a good thing this election.
by "not a good thing" do you mean she's leading in every poll?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-20, 14:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
by "not a good thing" do you mean she's leading in every poll?

The Dude fails again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down