Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle

2 posters

Go down

Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle Empty Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 13:50

Down 15 points to his Democratic challenger.
That's a shame.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5808f41ce4b000d0b1554fcf
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle Empty Re: Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 13:52

Rigged.

Sincerely,

Goose

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle Empty Re: Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 14:11

Obviously, the people of Maricopa County have turned into wusses and delicate flowers if they're not voting for America's Toughest Sheriff™©
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 14:16

tGreenWay wrote:Obviously, the people of Maricopa County have turned into wusses and delicate flowers if they're not voting for America's Toughest Sheriff™️©️
yeah, I mean... what kind of real man doesn't want a racist bigot to represent them? I know I do.. Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 14:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Obviously, the people of Maricopa County have turned into wusses and delicate flowers if they're not voting for America's Toughest Sheriff™️©️
yeah, I mean... what kind of real man doesn't want a racist bigot to represent them? I know I do.. Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle 2599972566

Well, he does have some legal troubles now. Maybe the voters want their lawman on the outside of the jail cell.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 14:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah, I mean... what kind of real man doesn't want a racist bigot to represent them? I know I do.. Sheriff Joe has got hisself in a real election pickle 2599972566

Well, he does have some legal troubles now. Maybe the voters want their lawman on the outside of the jail cell.
I saw that.

Isn't it funny how the people who are usually shouting the loudest about things like "law and order" are the ones hoping nobody notices their shortcomings with regard to the legal system?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 15:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I saw that.

Isn't it funny how the people who are usually shouting the loudest about things like "law and order" are the ones hoping nobody notices their shortcomings with regard to the legal system?

He's a bad movie/tv show stereotype. "I AM the law." Which means he doesn't think he has to obey the laws in place.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-20, 15:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw that.

He's a bad movie/tv show stereotype. "I AM the law." Which means he doesn't think he has to obey the laws in place.
kind of a Walking Tall/Buford Pusser-type guy..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down