Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin

+3
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  Empty Re: Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  Screen-shot-2014-08-04-at-2-10-20-pm3

Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  Hottest_world_cup_girls_12
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  Empty Re: Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin

Post by DWags Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:20 am

We suck. Abandon all hope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 am

Turtleneck wrote:Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  Screen-shot-2014-08-04-at-2-10-20-pm3

She's pretty
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 am

Lots of bright spots tonight if you look.

Yeah, as a team, we suck. I mean really suck.

But, kiddies looked athletic, lots of raw talent out there with 3-4 years of elegibility left after this abortion of a season.

I think we're just seeing the other side of the coin to CMD's system. When you rely on coaching up kids over a 3 year period before putting them in key positions, you run the risk that a couple of bad classes are going to make you look like a team of, well, 3 star freshman.

Go Green
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:33 am

gHost Spartan wrote:You always seem to know what to say. Hell, calling me bi-sexual was one of your best all-time calls. Talk us off the ledge, man, give us some hope, something to look forward to, make us feel better

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:51 am

Go fuck yourself
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:08 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:We suck. Abandon all hope.
This statement contradicts the spirit of your most recent thread.

Ohhhhhhhh. 5K
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Go fuck yourself

When will I get arrested by the FBI?

What did you do?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:23 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh. 5K
Come on, Dwags, talk us motherfuckers off the ledge, give us some positive spin  1966794946 it's interesting to see the different way dudes come unhinged

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:49 am

Oh.

I think you will do fine in federal prison. Your stories are going to be a big hit during lunch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh.

I think you will do fine in federal prison. Your stories are going to be a big hit during lunch.
I'm really not looking forward to imprisonment.

Of course you're not. I'm just saying you're going to do alright. If you can get a couple convictions reviewed - jailhouse lawyer stuff - you might end up running the place.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:07 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh.

You're a clown. A pathetic a waste of space and a bigot. I think you are the most complex weirdo I've very met and I'm sorry I befriended and trusted someone as horrible as you. I really mean that. You can't be trusted and you're bipolar. You're one of those guys who is nice to your face to gain trust only to fuck them over at the very first opportunity behind your back. I saw it at the rose bowl. Grow up. You have arrested development. You act like a petulant child and not a grown man.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:14 am

Tanfan! wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

You're a clown. A pathetic a waste of space and a bigot. I think you are the most complex weirdo I've very met and I'm sorry I befriended and trusted someone as horrible as you. I really mean that. You can't be trusted and you're bipolar. You're one of those guys who is nice to your face to gain trust only to fuck them over at the very first opportunity behind your back. I saw it at the rose bowl. Grow up. You have arrested development. You act like a petulant child and not a grown man.

Great show.

The rest of your statement was average
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 am

SomeFanName wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You're a clown. A pathetic a waste of space and a bigot. I think you are the most complex weirdo I've very met and I'm sorry I befriended and trusted someone as horrible as you. I really mean that. You can't be trusted and you're bipolar. You're one of those guys who is nice to your face to gain trust only to fuck them over at the very first opportunity behind your back. I saw it at the rose bowl.  Grow up. You have arrested development. You act like a petulant child and not a grown man.

Great show.

The rest of your statement was average

I think they have trust issues.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down