Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now?

3 posters

Go down

Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now? Empty Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now?

Post by tTy 2016-10-24, 22:45

Just wondering aloud.  I have no idea WTF is up with all this concussion bullshit and over reactions and shit, but can you fake a lot of concussions, and get yanked from play whenever you want (code for "puss out"), retire early due to fake concussions, and then sue the fuck out of the nfl down the road when you are like 27 and totally fine?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now? Empty Re: Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 22:47

Is it really possible to fake?

And.. over reaction? Tell Brett Favre that who can't remembers his own daughter's childhood.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now? Empty Re: Is there money to be made by "good" NFL players in the league who fake concussions now?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 22:49

I only play a doctor on radio mystery theater, but I thought concussions could actually be seen on an MRI or whatever. But I'm probably wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-24, 22:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is it really possible to fake?

And.. over reaction? Tell Brett Favre that who can't remembers his own daughter's childhood.

Is it really possible in this environment to call out a faker? 0% chance of that. Total setup for a bunch of scammers.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-10-24, 22:52

tGreenWay wrote:I only play a doctor on radio mystery theater, but I thought concussions could actually be seen on an MRI or whatever. But I'm probably wrong.

That isn't the point. I'm sure they are possible to actually diagnose, but who is going to risk their shitty career as an NFL team jock sniffer to stand up and tell a nation full of pussies that some overpaid 25 year old NFL player is being a total bitch and does NOT have a concussion and he should STFU and play? No one will testify to that.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down