Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good

+2
Nordic
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good Empty The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 4:28 pm

Of course, it’s your own trip, so be my guest, but please be advised there is a warning on that one, okay?

Shocked
Symptoms include coughing up blood, blood in the urine, severe bloody noses and bleeding gums.
Three people have tested positive for brodifacoum, a lethal anticoagulant often used as rat poison.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/04/03/synthetic-marijuana-leaves-two-dead-and-dozens-with-severe-bleeding/

http://wgntv.com/2018/03/31/person-dies-after-using-fake-marijuana-in-illinois/amp/

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good Empty Re: The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good

Post by Guest 4/3/2018, 4:54 pm

Legalize. Then people wouldn't die. Another case of the government restricting freedoms and causing death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good Empty Re: The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 5:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Legalize. Then people wouldn't die. Another case of the government restricting freedoms and causing death.

Yep. DC just doesn’t get it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 4/3/2018, 5:13 pm

Why is this even a thing? It's not hard to get the real stuff.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 4/3/2018, 5:16 pm

Has there ever been good fake weed?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 5:21 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Has there ever been good fake weed?

I smoked a mean bowl of oregano in HS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 5:23 pm

Nordic wrote:Why is this even a thing? It's not hard to get the real stuff.

Just a guess, but maybe the buyer just wants a quick high and it’s easier buying fake stuff at the gas station than it is meeting up with your contact.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 4/3/2018, 5:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Has there ever been good fake weed?

I smoked some oven-dried false Aurelia picked at Stoney Creek GC but I didn't get high. Also, now I want to watch Three's Company.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 5:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I smoked some oven-dried false Aurelia picked at Stoney Creek GC but I didn't get high. Also, now I want to watch Three's Company.

The fake weed circulating around Illinois is not specifically too good 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 4/3/2018, 6:04 pm

Found the episode lol

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 4/3/2018, 6:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Legalize. Then people wouldn't die. Another case of the government restricting freedoms and causing death.

Are you kidding? They get it. There's too much money to be made off of marijuana law enforcement and incarceration.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/3/2018, 6:14 pm

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are you kidding? They get it. There's too much money to be made off of marijuana law enforcement and incarceration.

There’s more money to be made off weed taxes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 4/3/2018, 6:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Are you kidding?  They get it.  There's too much money to be made off of marijuana law enforcement and incarceration.

There’s more money to be made off weed taxes.

Yes. But it would be different people making the money.  And also, less black people would be in prison. Can't have that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 4/3/2018, 11:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Of course, it’s your own trip, so be my guest, but please be advised there is a warning on that one, okay?

Shocked
Symptoms include coughing up blood,
blood in the urine, severe bloody noses and bleeding gums.
Three people have tested positive for brodifacoum, a lethal anticoagulant often used as rat poison.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/04/03/synthetic-marijuana-leaves-two-dead-and-dozens-with-severe-bleeding/

http://wgntv.com/2018/03/31/person-dies-after-using-fake-marijuana-in-illinois/amp/

Cool little antidote here, but the “brown acid” circulating the Woodstock festival was actually very pure LSD and wasn’t bad at all
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 4/4/2018, 12:14 am

How the fuck is it marketed as a safe alternative to marijuana? Its really not. Also holy shit never again.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/4/2018, 2:08 am

Bill Cain wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Of course, it’s your own trip, so be my guest, but please be advised there is a warning on that one, okay?

Shocked
Symptoms include coughing up blood,
blood in the urine, severe bloody noses and bleeding gums.

Cool little antidote here, but the “brown acid” circulating the Woodstock festival was actually very pure LSD and wasn’t bad at all

Never heard that before. Thanks. Also, I hope somebody had an anecdote for anyone tripping on the LSD.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 4/4/2018, 2:09 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How the fuck is it marketed as a safe alternative to marijuana? Its really not. Also holy shit never again.

Yeah, the idea of bleeding out of all my orifices would really bogart my high.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down