Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors?

+7
tanfan!
Mentalstate
DWags
Big Ten Referee
DroppedByADime
Keith Stone
tTy
11 posters

Go down

Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? Empty Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors?

Post by tTy 2014-05-24, 09:28

I was going to give it a shot because erryone was = Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 137731615 Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 137731615 Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 137731615 Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 137731615 Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 137731615

Well, I forgot to set my fucking alarm and missed it. Did anyone see anything? Just talked to my dad and he didn't see jackfa king shit...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? Empty Re: Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors?

Post by Keith Stone 2014-05-24, 09:34

I think I saw the international space station while driving to work early this morning.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? Empty Re: Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors?

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-05-24, 09:35

Only could manage to stay awake til 2:30.

Saw three in total and my neck is sore. Not great.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-05-24, 09:36

No.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-24, 10:12

Saw two. I was on the better half of 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka and was in shorts and a hoodie. Shivering and drunk, I asked myself why I was watching for something that isn't really that extraordinary. Usually see a shit ton in august anyway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-24, 10:20

DWags wrote:Saw two.  I was on the better half of 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka and was in shorts and a hoodie.  Shivering and drunk, I asked myself why I was watching for something that isn't really that extraordinary.   Usually see a shit ton in august anyway.

Motherfuckers on the news were all talking about "Possibly up to 2, 3, 4000 per hour, and shit!!!!!!"..... #DirectQuote

lol @ "I seen, like, two..."

Glad I didn't bother I guess.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-24, 10:44

Two of my fucking neighbors turned their bright lights on, could only see 1/8 of the sky, and it was cloudy still from the light pollution, didn't see shit.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-24, 16:25

Mentalstate wrote:Two of my fucking neighbors turned their bright lights on, could only see 1/8 of the sky, and it was cloudy still from the light pollution, didn't see shit.

I'm taking a shit right now. If you want to see shit come on over. But bring your meat to swillQ
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by EdMartinsLoan 2014-05-24, 18:53

After the disappointment of Halley's Comet I have up on the heavens.
EdMartinsLoan
EdMartinsLoan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-24, 19:14

Tanfan! wrote:

I'm taking a shit right now. If you want to see shit come on over. But bring your meat to swillQ

NTTAWWT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 2014-05-25, 00:00

Was outside at a fire all night. Saw jack shit in an area with good visibility.  Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? 2599972566 
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-25, 13:47

Did any of you DBags get up last night and go outside to watch for meteors? Ancient-aliens-guy

Those were not meteors. No, they were extraterrestial spaceships entering our atmosphere
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down