Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week?

5 posters

Go down

Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week? Empty Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week?

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-27, 09:21

Maybe Bob could run over and check.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week? Empty Re: Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 09:33

NigelUno wrote:Maybe Bob could run over and check.
he's been around a bit. More or less it's the band, as usual. Felt kind of bad for them yesterday in the rain/wind/ice storm.

Sheldon.. errr.. Johnny Spirit.. deputized himself for the homecoming parade and was yelling "stay behind the white line" at people who were encroaching on the actual parade. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week? Empty Re: Is Johnny Spirit protecting Sparty this week?

Post by DWags 2016-10-27, 09:37

Maybe we should just let them hit Sparty this year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-27, 09:39

I think a better tactic would be to let band kids wear camouflage and arm them with paint guns.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-27, 09:44

Yeah Fuck johnny spirit I saw a video of him telling people to get back on the grass while the team was walking from Kellogg. Next time I'm on campus I want to tackle that motherfucker mid bike ride.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 09:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah Fuck johnny spirit I saw a video of him telling people to get back on the grass while the team was walking from Kellogg. Next time I'm on campus I want to tackle that motherfucker mid bike ride.
I'm not an advocate for violence but I really am surprised that he hasn't been punched at least a few times.

It's one thing to be Nedgo's fashion, emotional insecurity/attention-seeking role model... it's another thing to somehow think you have authority over other people there to hang out and have a good time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-27, 09:57

If Sheldon weren't like 6'6, he probably would have been punched more than a few times.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-27, 10:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If Sheldon weren't like 6'6, he probably would have been punched more than a few times.
he's a MAC-level 6'6", though..

probably closer to 6'4".. with a weak constitution.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down