Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..

+8
Floyd Robertson
Vlad
NigelUno
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Empty Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:45 am

Goose doesn't know that I'm gonna post this, but I have apologized to him privately about my unwarranted and uncalled for personal attacks on him. No reason for it so I'm not going to try to make one up.

I told him that while I might still (gently) poke fun at the fine folks of Mio with my community announcements, that I'm done with the gratuitous and baseless comments about him personally. He graciously accepted my apologies.

I'm sorry to you guys, too, for having to put up with it.

okay - continue with your previously scheduled day as planned. Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Empty Re: Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:46 am

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  685334576 Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  2275418548 Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  3965261927 Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  3493939353 Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  1486952199 flower cheers Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  1833121890
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Empty Re: Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am

Thank you bob. I love you. I love goose too.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:49 am

This is like the end of the cold war!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 am

LONG LIVE THE SWILL!!! Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:54 am

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  1486952199
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This is like the end of the cold war!

Holy shit, the Hoff almost got beaned by a bottle at 3:22. Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:55 am

I'd still get a tester if he bakes you a pie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:55 am

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  1f31e  Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  1f308
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Rs-188096-AP850130010

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am

NigelUno wrote:I'd still get a tester if he bakes you a pie.
Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:58 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:00 am

I missed it! (I really need to start ready each and every thread and post on this board.)

So, what happened?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:01 am

Ugh the guy that acts like he's too cool for message boards while he posts on message boards is doing his thing again.

Oh well. LOVE ALL AROUND SWILL!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:02 am

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Raw
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 am

Vlad wrote:I missed it! (I really need to start ready each and every thread and post on this board.)

So, what happened?

Bob thought we should jump out of the 4-3 over and just go to cover 2. Goose thought we should install a 3-4. It got real ugly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:04 am

Vlad wrote:I missed it! (I really need to start ready each and every thread and post on this board.)

So, what happened?

Basically Goose has been a real jerk off and on for the better part of tSwill's existence.. attacking me personally - and I got sick of it and started calling him out. That's all.

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  3003718628
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 am

DWags wrote:

So, what happened?

Bob thought we should jump out of the 4-3 over and just go to cover 2. Goose thought we should install a 3-4. It got real ugly.
you missed what happened when I suggested a full court press.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 am

DWags wrote:

So, what happened?

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:08 am

noted and ignored
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 am

Blanch32 wrote:noted and ignored

Translation: "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:15 am

This is what a shared love of Andy Griffith can do folks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:16 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:noted and ignored

It is quite sad when adults crave attention on message boards pylon. We should not make fun of him but help him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It is quite sad when adults crave attention on message boards pylon. We should not make fun of him but help him.

I'm trying on tBob. Now back to the greatest day ever on tSwill!

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 am

It's threads like this that make me excited for November 9th when America will start healing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:27 am

DWags wrote:It's threads like this that make me excited for November 9th when America will start healing.
exclusive footage of America healing on November 9th..

Public Service Announcement For the Greater Good of the Board..  Earth_on_Fire_Animated_global_warming

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 am

DWags wrote:It's threads like this that make me excited for November 9th when America will start healing.

Or the 28th...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:37 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down