Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, how long would this take for our country to build? A thousand years?

+5
Jethro Bodeen
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Masturbates
DWags
9 posters

Go down

So, how long would this take for our country to build?  A thousand years? Empty So, how long would this take for our country to build? A thousand years?

Post by DWags 2014-05-25, 13:45

WTF? Is this even possible?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, how long would this take for our country to build?  A thousand years? Empty Re: So, how long would this take for our country to build? A thousand years?

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-25, 13:50

Not going to happen. Even if we had the means-Big oil, banks, and government won't let it.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So, how long would this take for our country to build?  A thousand years? Empty Re: So, how long would this take for our country to build? A thousand years?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-25, 13:53

This is either too brilliant or a total sham to ever be implemented and the road paving companies will never net this happen.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-25, 14:26

Unfortunately this country no longer encourages innovation and ingenuity, it's all about protecting old money and big business. I'm going to donate a few bucks though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-05-25, 15:08

Masturbates wrote:Not going to happen. Even if we had the means-Big oil, banks, and government won't let it.

I think its the Lutherans. They own everything- except in Grand Rapids. That is owned by the God Damn Dutch!

Can't you see, Man? Can't you see???? Its the Lutherans and the Dutch!!!! We are slaves to them!!!  Twisted Evil 
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-05-25, 16:22

I'm guessing here, but the cost is probably pretty significant. That being said, if these roads would produce 3x the amount of energy that we use as a country, I'd have to imagine that these roads would pay for themselves eventually. So naturally our government won't go forward with this.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Allen 2014-05-25, 16:43

Two reasons why this will never happen in any our lifetimes: Cost and the energy lobby. Individual road construction companies across the county will also throw a fit.

Still cool, though. I could see well-off people and super-progressive/rich cities "paving" their driveways and parks with the technology, though.

Last edited by A. Allen on 2014-05-25, 20:09; edited 1 time in total
A. Allen
A. Allen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-25, 17:32

A. Allen wrote:Two reasons why this will never happen in any our lifetimes: Cost and the energy lobby. Individual road construction companies across the county will also throw a fit.

Still cool, though. I could see well-off people and super-progressive and rich cities "paving" their driveways and parks with the technology, though.

That's where it starts. I see progressive companies like Nike having a parking lot like this, and having courts where you turn them into tennis or volleyball or basketball for breaks and such. Then rich people will pave their driveways with them and never have to shovel and have signs welcoming guests to dinner parties and such. It will start there. I'm 52, I won't see it on a large scale in my life, but I'll see some of lit. Pretty cool shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-25, 17:47

I had the basic idea for this about 5 years ago. These people owe me so much money. I am responsible. Youre welcome.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-25, 17:52

Spartan Pride wrote:I had the basic idea for this about 5 years ago. These people owe me so much money. I am responsible. Youre welcome.

But I thought about invisibleness for people. So, when that happens, I'm a trillionaire.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-05-25, 18:03

DWags wrote:

But I thought about invisibleness for people.  So, when that happens, I'm a trillionaire.  
 So, how long would this take for our country to build?  A thousand years? 502811600 
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-25, 18:13

The only way this works is if a small town starts it off, or if people buy it for their driveways initially.

Keep in mind, a lady in FL that lived in a regular neighborhood disconnected herself from the FPL (Florida Power & Light) grid. FPL no likey people fucking with their monopoly, so they took her to court. And...won.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down