Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day?

+10
xsanguine
The Pantry
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Go down

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? Empty So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-09, 09:03

I'm spending the day being thankful for..

a) knowing that fear, hate and paranoia are strong emotions and traits to possess. Knowing and realizing this is half the battle.
b) confirming the fact that America is a gullible country that is willing to believe anything the mainstream media feeds them.
c) that finally - and publicly - the evangelical right is expressing.. even celebrating.. their moral and ethical hypocrisy.

certainly not to be the "I told you so" guy.. but, as you all know, these are things I've been saying all along - it's just now confirmed.

so.. I'm spending my day by being thankful for knowing this, by running (I've already gotten in 4 miles this morning).. doing some work around the house.. some yard work, probably a bike ride when it warms up. Listening to good music, having a couple of beers and taking a nap.

take it easy, dudes... life is good. Learn to rely on yourself and lean toward the things that make you want to be a better person. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? Empty Re: So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day?

Post by P Rob 2016-11-09, 09:44

a) are you talking about the "hate" that elected Obama twice?

b) the MSM also gave you Hillary.

c) why does such a small bloc of idiots eat at you like that? let it go.

I'm as shocked as the next person but the ONLY people that should be blamed for this are at DNC HQ. How on earth do you nominate Hillary? She was awful, flawed, and quite frankly heads need to roll based on these results. My only takeaway last night was wondering WTF Joe Biden was thinking?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? Empty Re: So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-09, 09:45

I'm workin. Vacation starts tomorrow.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-09, 09:47

Like this So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 1567726941
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-09, 12:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm spending the day being thankful for..

a) knowing that fear, hate and paranoia are strong emotions and traits to possess. Knowing and realizing this is half the battle.
b) confirming the fact that America is a gullible country that is willing to believe anything the mainstream media feeds them.
c) that finally - and publicly - the evangelical right is expressing.. even celebrating.. their moral and ethical hypocrisy.

certainly not to be the "I told you so" guy.. but, as you all know, these are things I've been saying all along - it's just now confirmed.

so.. I'm spending my day by being thankful for knowing this, by running (I've already gotten in 4 miles this morning).. doing some work around the house.. some yard work, probably a bike ride when it warms up. Listening to good music, having a couple of beers and taking a nap.

take it easy, dudes... life is good. Learn to rely on yourself and lean toward the things that make you want to be a better person. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 969504605

:Tilt:
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-09, 13:40

Bob, you must be furious today. Good.

Obama fear-mongered his way to two terms.

Hillary was doing the exact same thing.

Not to mention, she'd always say, "THEY GO LOW... WE GO HIGH!!!!" and the next sound bite is her bashing Trump and fear-mongering... But let's ignore that, Bob. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-09, 15:49

Fear mongering didn't get Trump elected.  The DNC did.  Blame the people who voted for him if you like.  It's what the DNC wants.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-09, 15:54

Death Roe wrote:Bob, you must be furious today. Good.

Not to mention, she'd always say, "THEY GO LOW... WE GO HIGH!!!!" and the next sound bite is her bashing Trump and fear-mongering... But let's ignore that, Bob. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600

this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-09, 15:56

kingstonlake wrote:Fear mongering didn't get Trump elected.  The DNC did.  Blame the people who voted for him if you like.  It's what the DNC wants.

They played prevent defense and it fucked them in the end. flat out ignoring 50% of the country isn't a good idea.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-11-09, 21:08

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 4113017228 Bob. The soup kitchen at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue closes midnight Thursday, January 19th.

Tell your friends.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 21:13

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Fear mongering didn't get Trump elected.  The DNC did.  Blame the people who voted for him if you like.  It's what the DNC wants.

They played prevent defense and it fucked them in the end. flat out ignoring 50% of the country isn't a good idea.

They didn't ignore them. They vilified them for merely existing.

Third Party Voting Is The Height Of White Privilege

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? Cw0nPZHW8AQ2nAU

This election was almost worth it just to see the vitriolic entitlement culture lash out at White males.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-09, 22:14

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

They didn't ignore them. They vilified them for merely existing.

Third Party Voting Is The Height Of White Privilege

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? Cw0nPZHW8AQ2nAU

This election was almost worth it just to see the vitriolic entitlement culture lash out at White males.

I'm just glad they are so "open minded" lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-09, 22:27

x is posting more pictures of people that are obviously extreme when it comes to a "political spectrum"? so interesting! couldn't play that game with both sides.....

weeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 22:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:x is posting more pictures of people that are obviously extreme when it comes to a "political spectrum"? so interesting! couldn't play that game with both sides.....

weeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak.

Laci Green is a leading voice in the neo feminist movement.

Are you calling feminists extreme? You misogynist white male!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 22:40

I got more articles for you, OTPT. Did you vote third party or not vote at all? Thanks for displaying your white privilege.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-09, 22:40

Rolling Eyes

good talk.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 22:44

Stop taking yourself so seriously, OTPT. This is a jovial time. Don't go getting triggered on me. Like it or not, we're in the same boat. Own it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 22:45

I'm having fun with this. Watching all of these snowflakes cry on camera hasn't emitted such a bellowing cackle in a very long time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-09, 23:00

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? TDJwUu

Whew, it's like high school for me all over again.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-10, 07:33

P Rob wrote:a) are you talking about the "hate" that elected Obama twice?

b) the MSM also gave you Hillary.

c) why does such a small bloc of idiots eat at you like that?  let it go.

I'm as shocked as the next person but the ONLY people that should be blamed for this are at DNC HQ.  How on earth do you nominate Hillary?  She was awful, flawed, and quite frankly heads need to roll based on these results.  My only takeaway last night was wondering WTF Joe Biden was thinking?
I'm not at all shocked.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-11-10, 07:35; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-10, 07:34

not at all - as I've said here many times, unlike republicans, my happiness doesn't depend on the government.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-10, 07:43

The Pantry wrote: So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 4113017228 Bob. The soup kitchen at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue closes midnight Thursday, January 19th.

Tell your friends.

Are they using it for Trump U. classes?

Or maybe serving lobster bisque to a guy that doesn't pay income taxes...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-10, 15:40

Bob avoiding the points that he knows cripple the pro-Dem side. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-10, 15:55

Death Roe wrote:Bob avoiding the points that he knows cripple the pro-Dem side. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600
yes because arguing with people online is generally a productive way to spend your time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-11-10, 15:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Bob avoiding the points that he knows cripple the pro-Dem side. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600
yes because arguing with people online is generally a productive way to spend your time.

So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-10, 15:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes because arguing with people online is generally a productive way to spend your time.

17,784. So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 502811600 So How Are You Guys Spending Your Day? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-10, 17:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes because arguing with people online is generally a productive way to spend your time.

Wins internet today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 09:19

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Wins internet today.
in my defense, a large majority of those posts are extolling our fine scholar-athletes and the time I get to spend strolling the banks of the Red Cedar.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-11, 11:59

No they are not. Majority of them are being hypocritical and bashing other posters for their beliefs.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-11, 12:24

Death Roe wrote:No they are not. Majority of them are being hypocritical and bashing other posters for their beliefs.
I'm sorry that you're upset when someone posts messages on a message board.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-03, 21:23

I don't think you know what fear mongering is, but you are good at repeating talking points.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 05:24

Well, how is it working out for everybody? Was it everything you dreamed of?

Three more years. Plenty more still to come.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-12-04, 18:17

Thankful for the Mulism ban that was held up by the Surpreme Court. Suck it libs!
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 18:36

msugolfguy wrote:Thankful for the Mulism ban that was held up by the Surpreme Court. Suck it libs!
awesome - now all of the terror attacks perpetrated in America by scary brown people will finally stop.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down