Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters...

+14
Blanch32
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
Cameron
Jake from State Farm
DWags
kingstonlake
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
xsanguine
tTy
18 posters

Go down

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... Empty Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters...

Post by tTy 09/11/16, 11:12 pm

I want to make sure you all get back home safe and sound tonight from the President Elect Trump protests and don't get shot by some OTHER jobless loser liberal and stuff.... You prolly all have a busy day tomorrow of not working and doing anything other than bitching about feelings and unfairness and stuff, and I'm worried about you all.

You guys good? Lemme know..... Super worried.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... Empty Re: Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters...

Post by xsanguine 09/11/16, 11:31 pm

Lol
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... Empty Re: Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters...

Post by tTy 09/11/16, 11:52 pm

I sure do hope these are really long protests cuz, like, noone is even checking in here. Super worried.....

Hopefully if I bump this, someone will see it on they Obama Phone and post back.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 10/11/16, 12:05 am

I feel a brotherhood despite despising Nascar
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 12:10 am

The Pantry wrote:I feel a brotherhood despite despising Nascar

lmao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 12:13 am

Thanks Sweet Jesus...

I just seen that Miley Syrus is finna accept President Trump as her president. Fucking. WHEW!!!!! Now erryone can all calm the fuck down and go back to they gubbamint subsidized housing and drink they bridge card paid fo Hennessy and smoke they menthols and get tucked in befo the sun come up n shit. That way, all us tax payers can get a good night sleep too so we can go back to work tomorrow to pay fo yo ass.

Still wan yall to chek in hyah doe jess so I no u gud.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 12:39 am

This shit is so fucking funny. lol, what a bunch of fucking cry babies. They oughta all be arrested and detained for 45 days.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 10/11/16, 12:46 am

merge/bin
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 12:47 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:merge/bin

blat/wah
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 10/11/16, 01:25 am

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 10/11/16, 02:12 am

How much longer will tDude be banned because of this thread?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/11/16, 05:59 am

You should check out Facebook. Tons of stuff like this. It's going to take a bit to figure out how to bring the country together. I have no doubt it will happen. It's just going to be a while. I've seen losing sides in elections angry before. I've been around a long time. But I've never seen the winning side this angry. From some weird made up stories to useless protests. Lots of hate right now I have no doubt that it's going to get way better. Too soon after the election right now. By Christmas the angry right wingers and the butt hurt losers will chill a bit. Best to just stay away. Let everybody vent.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 10/11/16, 06:29 am

tTy wrote:Thanks Sweet Jesus...

I just seen that Miley Syrus is finna accept President Trump as her president. Fucking. WHEW!!!!! Now erryone can all calm the fuck down and go back to they gubbamint subsidized housing and drink they bridge card paid fo Hennessy and smoke they menthols and get tucked in befo the sun come up n shit. That way, all us tax payers can get a good night sleep too so we can go back to work tomorrow to pay fo yo ass.

Whineyass no talent skank can't afford to move to Canada.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 10/11/16, 06:38 am

Wow, dude. It's one thing to gloat and be an asshole, but this shit right here is WAY over the top. Jesus...

And why did Miley Cyrus set off your racism? That might be the most bewildering part of that post...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/11/16, 07:16 am

I know, right?

Just hate all those free loaders that don't pay income tax.

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... 3003718628

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 10/11/16, 07:35 am

DWags wrote:

You should check out Facebook. Tons of stuff like this. It's going to take a bit to figure out how to bring the country together. I have no doubt it will happen. It's just going to be a while. I've seen losing sides in elections angry before. I've been around a long time. But I've never seen the winning side this angry. From some weird made up stories to useless protests. Lots of hate right now I have no doubt that it's going to get way better. Too soon after the election right now. By Christmas the angry right wingers and the butt hurt losers will chill a bit. Best to just stay away. Let everybody vent.

That crew on Monday; We need to get rid of Mexicans and Muslims, and the poor are awful.

The same crew on Wednesday; We need to learn to love each other and work together.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 10/11/16, 08:01 am

The same folks whose goals were to obstruct /paralyze government, talked openly reducing the number of Supreme Court Justices until such time their party's candidate won the White House , whose candidate ran a campaign that appealed to base instincts now want us to hold hands a have a 4 year kumbaya festival.

Fuck'em. Best way to take care of bullies is to hit back.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/11/16, 08:30 am

GRR Spartan wrote:The same folks whose goals were to obstruct /paralyze government, talked openly reducing the number of Supreme Court Justices until such time their party's candidate  won the White House , whose candidate ran a campaign that appealed to base instincts now want us to hold hands a have a 4 year kumbaya festival.

Fuck'em.  Best way to take care of bullies is to hit back.

two things.   The republicans own the house and senate,  I hear the word "mandate" bandied about even though a quarter million more people woke up and voted for the main opponent plus another million or so voted for others that day.    However, it will be treated as a mandate.   

The other thing, at some point, somebody has to stop the obstructionist type attitude and say they'd like to see the President succeed.   There has to be some point in our history that we realize that  we actually agreed to  the representative government in what was called "The Great Compromise".   It's really something that we've held up to the world and showed them that indeed we are able to work things out.  (Albeit the 3/5th's compromise is embarrassing).   It's up to the minority party to work hard to convince those in the majority of salient points, but if this country is ever going to take the next step toward being color blind, religiously tolerant, sexually unbiased, and not hate based on sexual preference, we have to swallow hard and not need to have everything 100% our way.  

I've always considered myself an independent and I have voted for multiple parties in elections based on two or three issues (that might be good or bad, I don't know) but what's always blown me away is that the extremes on both sides shove shit down your throat.  What exactly do they think the reaction will be.   Transgender needs to go into the bathroom of their choice?  WTF?   Look down at your junk and go into the bathroom you belong to.   Not even hearing someone who is nominated for SCOTUS, just announcing "Fuck you, no way"?   Don't even hear them out.  Really, is that where we've come to in 2016?    

I don't know, I'm gonna be 55 in 6 days.   I'll be dead inside 20 years, I remember going on family vacations in New Orleans as a 5 year old and seeing "colored drinking fountains".   It's better than that 50 years later, but it's not much better than that. I'm 100% sure we don't get there in my lifetime.  BTW, I dont' have an answer here, I'm just bitching.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 10/11/16, 08:37 am

Dam it, someone answer my question. How much additional time will be added to Lebowskis ban for this thread?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/11/16, 08:53 am

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The same folks whose goals were to obstruct /paralyze government, talked openly reducing the number of Supreme Court Justices until such time their party's candidate  won the White House , whose candidate ran a campaign that appealed to base instincts now want us to hold hands a have a 4 year kumbaya festival.

Fuck'em.  Best way to take care of bullies is to hit back.

two things.   The republicans own the house and senate,  I hear the word "mandate" bandied about even though a quarter million more people woke up and voted for the main opponent plus another million or so voted for others that day.    However, it will be treated as a mandate.   

The other thing, at some point, somebody has to stop the obstructionist type attitude and say they'd like to see the President succeed.   There has to be some point in our history that we realize that  we actually agreed to  the representative government in what was called "The Great Compromise".   It's really something that we've held up to the world and showed them that indeed we are able to work things out.  (Albeit the 3/5th's compromise is embarrassing).   It's up to the minority party to work hard to convince those in the majority of salient points, but if this country is ever going to take the next step toward being color blind, religiously tolerant, sexually unbiased, and not hate based on sexual preference, we have to swallow hard and not need to have everything 100% our way.  

I've always considered myself an independent and I have voted for multiple parties in elections based on two or three issues (that might be good or bad, I don't know) but what's always blown me away is that the extremes on both sides shove shit down your throat.  What exactly do they think the reaction will be.   Transgender needs to go into the bathroom of their choice?  WTF?   Look down at your junk and go into the bathroom you belong to.   Not even hearing someone who is nominated for SCOTUS, just announcing "Fuck you, no way"?   Don't even hear them out.  Really, is that where we've come to in 2016?    

I don't know, I'm gonna be 55 in 6 days.   I'll be dead inside 20 years, I remember going on family vacations in New Orleans as a 5 year old and seeing "colored drinking fountains".   It's better than that 50 years later, but it's not much better than that. I'm 100% sure we don't get there in my lifetime.  BTW, I dont' have an answer here, I'm just bitching.

Trump's election is good in this sense...

Politicians (on both sides) have always used the excuse they can't get anything done in Washington because the other side controls the House, or the Senate, or the White House. They love it. It gives them something to complain about, and it gives them something to use when they campaign to get re-elected. But, the opportunity to make (real or a lot of) change was always kind of hampered by that.

That excuse can no longer be used (by one party anyway), and it offers the opportunity to make real change...and also the burden of accepting real accountability (with no built in excuse of blaming the other party/President).

So, I look forward to seeing the results.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/11/16, 08:54 am

kingstonlake wrote:Dam it, someone answer my question. How much additional time will be added to Lebowskis ban for this thread?

Kind of a weak jarjarblanch/Herbie impersonation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/11/16, 09:22 am

The new EPA chief is anti climate change and wants to gut the EPA. This country is so fucked.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/11/16, 09:28 am

InTenSity wrote:The new EPA chief is anti climate change and wants to gut the EPA. This country is so fucked.

Move to higher ground.

And get a gondola.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 10/11/16, 09:45 am

DWags wrote:

Sincerely,

The rod who banned tDude bc it felt good
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 10/11/16, 09:47 am

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Dam it, someone answer my question. How much additional time will be added to Lebowskis ban for this thread?

Kind of a weak jarjarblanch/Herbie impersonation.

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/11/16, 09:49 am

Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... UMN9Uv2
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 10/11/16, 11:06 am

NigelUno wrote:Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... UMN9Uv2

Can you automate this gif?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 10/11/16, 01:55 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Just checking in on all my Clinton supporter Swill Brothers n Sisters... UMN9Uv2

Can you automate this gif?

I think you mean "animate"...?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 07:23 pm

Cameron wrote:

Wow, dude. It's one thing to gloat and be an asshole, but this shit right here is WAY over the top. Jesus...

And why did Miley Cyrus set off your racism? That might be the most bewildering part of that post...

What racism???? I'm confused. Miley is a dumb white bitch.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 10/11/16, 07:49 pm

tTy wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Yeah, and there's well known stereotypes about Miley loving Hennessey and menthol cigarettes, too. I'm not as dumb as you are, that's not going to throw me off the scent. We both know what you were doing there.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 08:48 pm

Cameron wrote:
tTy wrote:

Yeah, and there's well known stereotypes about Miley loving Hennessey and menthol cigarettes, too. I'm not as dumb as you are, that's not going to throw me off the scent. We both know what you were doing there.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 10/11/16, 08:53 pm

tTy wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Sure you don't.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 10/11/16, 08:58 pm

Cameron wrote:
tTy wrote:

Sure you don't.

I don't.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 10/11/16, 09:26 pm

I didn't vote for Trump but I'm intrigued by the fact that the Midwest flexed its muscle and took control of this election. I'm definitely going to give Trump a chance and see how he does. Might be a breath of fresh air in DC, who knows.

Not sure how he's going to live up to his campaign promises though. I mean, it's going to be an incredible feat to build a wall across the entire southwest. Or deport 11 million people. So we'll see how he handles those "promises."
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/11/16, 05:22 am

y2kMgrad wrote:I didn't vote for Trump but I'm intrigued by the fact that the Midwest flexed its muscle and took control of this election. I'm definitely going to give Trump a chance and see how he does. Might be a breath of fresh air in DC, who knows.

Not sure how he's going to live up to his campaign promises though. I mean, it's going to be an incredible feat to build a wall across the entire southwest. Or deport 11 million people. So we'll see how he handles those "promises."

Pretty much how i look at it. Either some good comes from it or this is going to be the biggest failed political experiment ever.

These folks should take the same approach.

Transgender Crisis and Suicide Prevention Hotline Receives Record Number of Calls After Election
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 11/11/16, 07:43 am

He'll bail on promises like building a wall and blame it on government agencies of the country he will be leading.

First he'll appoint a new member of the SCOTUS that will be aprroved in near record speed. Then we are gong to see a roll back to Gilded Age politics and policies including massive reductions if not total elimination of the Estate Tax fufilling the dream of the uber wealthy conservatives thats been ongoing since the tax was imposed.

That will get done under the guise of tax code simplification. It will starve the government, result in slashing education funding, cut funding of government scientific research and do more to limit opportunity for the non college educated demos that supported him. They are the folks who minimize the need for education and there will be leaders who will echo that idea. Funny thing is the folks who helped Trump win ignore the fact he sent his own children to Wharton at University of Pennsylvania.

Since were talkng about Trump, who helped him win and implications, there is a tie in to Joe Paterno and PSU fans so many here have bashed. Those PSU fans who still celebrate Paterno are not a whole lot different than the people who voted for Trump. They justify praising a now dead football coach who apparently allowed a child predator stay on his staff for 2 decades and on campus longer because Paterno got things done. Paterno won football games.

Voters in the US just elected a person who has admited to sexually accosting women and walking in on young women in various stages of undress at his beauty pageants to the most powerful office in the world. Those Trump supporters, including over 50% of GOP women voted for him because he will change things. I don't think you can condemn PSU fans while being happy or satisfied Trump is our President elect for the sake of change.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 11/11/16, 05:01 pm

I'm so excited to vote today.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/16, 05:11 pm

GRR Spartan wrote: Those Trump supporters, including over 50% of GOP women voted for him.

lol. I like how you narrowed that to "GOP" women - if I recall correctly he got 53% of white women. I'm certain a solid number of them aren't GOP members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 11/11/16, 06:58 pm

Lol

Goose is my private editor. LOL

It was 53% of wmen and even higher for GOP women. So much for the GOP as the party of morality eh?
Bigoted No problem We're white
Cheated on 2 wives, no problem
Brag about grabbing pussy No problem
Brag about watching underage women in dressing rooms No problem
At least we know its all talk. Their morality stops when they enter a voting booth.
Got to tell you goose retirement must give you a lot of time to get all those twitter feeds.
I think the Clinton campaign expected to get a 55% of women voters and if they had just split the vote 50/50 Clinton wins MI, PA and WI, maybe Florida.
Clinton was a flawed candidate whose campaign was tone deaf.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down