Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill."

+3
Nordic
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

Lots

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_lcap14%You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_lcap14%You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_lcap0%You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_lcap0%You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_lcap43%You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Empty You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill."

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-15, 17:43

How many?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Empty Re: You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill."

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-10-15, 17:44

I am right now.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." Empty Re: You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill."

Post by Nordic 2016-10-15, 17:48

You ever think to yourself, "I wonder how many other people in this stadium are checking the swill." 1362440668 fans
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-15, 17:49

I am. Game sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-15, 17:50

I was getting a brat a minute ago what happened
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-15, 17:50

I sat next to a dude last week who looked EXACTLY like Heat Miser.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-15, 17:59

We are the Spartan sports authority.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-15, 18:00

With TrueInsider(TM) Death Roe
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-15, 18:16

gHost Spartan wrote:Honestly, I never thought I'd say this but I'd sell every fucking ticket I had this season if I was a season ticket holder. This team fucking sucks.
How bored are you? Lol.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-15, 18:19

gHost Spartan wrote:Honestly, I never thought I'd say this but I'd sell every fucking ticket I had this season if I was a season ticket holder. This team fucking sucks.

Other reasons to come. But yeah, team is very disappointing
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down