Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.

+9
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
SeeRockCity
By-Tor
Motown Spartan
Cameron
DWags
13 posters

Go down

This girl should be our spokesperson

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_lcap50%Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_lcap13%Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_lcap37%Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Empty Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.

Post by DWags Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:24

Please view video before voting.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Empty Re: Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.

Post by Cameron Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:48

Made it about half way through. Blanch is interested in her potential.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Empty Re: Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:40

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Billy_madison_quote
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:42

Cameron wrote:Made it about half way through. Blanch is interested in her potential.

You may have missed the best part.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:47

Motown Spartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:Made it about half way through. Blanch is interested in her potential.

You may have missed the best part.
Did she flash her tits?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:49

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Tdsbbhslgjqjuljtmtpc
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:51

Guys- we can make the tSwill garden and like grow stuff and sell it at the farmers market and become rich. I have a shovel and hoe. Lets get started
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:56

Motown Spartan wrote:Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  Billy_madison_quote
I think this perfectly captures the essence of her thoughts, and by extrapolation, Dwags, as well.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:57

By-Tor wrote:Guys- we can make the tSwill garden and like grow stuff and sell it at the farmers market and become rich. I have a shovel and hoe. Lets get started
...and can some of you East Coasters lend us a few of your slaves to do the work?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:06

I bet that girl was Honars College.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:36

Like such as the environment and free plants that we would sell.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 10:05

And the food would be free.   All we have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land and why do we have to pay for the land land is free.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:09

DWags wrote:And the food would be free.   All we have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land and why do we have to pay for the land land is free.

Honestly, reminded me of some of the football analysis on TOS these last 6 weeks.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:16

SeeRockCity wrote:
DWags wrote:And the food would be free.   All we have to do is pay the farmers and pay for the land and why do we have to pay for the land land is free.

Honestly, reminded me of some of the football analysis on TOS these last 6 weeks.

Be nice, SRC. Yellow card. (Did I do that right, Travis?)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:54

"They have fruit trees and vegetable trees..."
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:14

other than the actual voice.. the one and two syllable words she uses.. sounds identical to every Trump speech and his debate performances. Well done.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:other than the actual voice.. the one and two syllable words she uses.. sounds identical to every Trump speech and his debate performances. Well done.

Yellow card! Take it to the tSwill Bin, Mr. Roberto.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:other than the actual voice.. the one and two syllable words she uses.. sounds identical to every Trump speech and his debate performances. Well done.

Yellow card! Take it to the tSwill Bin, Mr. Roberto.

Vote to hire this girl as the swills official spokesperson.  502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:34

She is female. Good enough for Clinton voters to support. :)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:40

xsanguine wrote:

She is female. Good enough for Clinton voters to support. :)
was she?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down