Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..

Go down

I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..  Empty I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-16, 11:48

you'd almost think they were trying to politicize a tragedy where 4 brave Americans died.. I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..  2599972566

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..  Empty Re: I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..

Post by Guest 2016-11-16, 12:44

Yeah, not a darned peep about it - well, except for that part about it being one of the major reasons Mike Rogers was booted off the transition team.

Again, your headline is an absolute falsehood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..  Empty Re: I Haven't Heard the Republicans Discussing Benghazi In The Last 8 Days..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-16, 12:52

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah, not a darned peep about it - well, except for that part about it being one of the major reasons Mike Rogers was booted off the transition team.

Again, your headline is an absolute falsehood.
did Mike Rogers kill the 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with his email account?

if so, he's got no business being on the transition team or in the administration with such upstanding people like white supremacists and sexual predators.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down