Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge

+3
tGreenWay
Blanch32
Death Roe
7 posters

Go down

Should Nigel get the Internet Police badge?

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap19%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap25%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap19%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap6%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap6%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_lcap25%SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Empty SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-16, 13:01

He has made our lives safer on the Swill with his constant patrolling.

Thank you, Nigel.

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Internet-police
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Empty Re: SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-16, 13:03

with the popularity of bobs basement rising, the bonars have turned on themselves lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Empty Re: SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-16, 13:04

*un-shun*

Blanch, I was rooting for you in the other thread. Don't make me regret endorsing your 2 posts/day threads on tBob.

*re-shun*
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-16, 13:10

Blanch32 wrote:with the popularity of bobs basement rising, the bonars have turned on themselves lol

Starting to think we should rename tBob now to tBoob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-16, 13:11

Dear Death Roe:

Thank you for policing my discussion with OTPT (and for starting this thread). Perhaps you should get a badge instead.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-16, 13:12

Death Roe wrote:*un-shun*

Blanch, I was rooting for you in the other thread. Don't make me regret endorsing your 2 posts/day threads on tBob.

*re-shun*

That's the beauty of a true message board. we can agree on some topics, and kill each other on diffeenr ones. only the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria wants to make it black and white. hell, even i agreed with nigel about something the other day and backed up him.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-16, 14:22

Can you talk more vaguely like Nigel does? SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-16, 14:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can you talk more vaguely like Nigel does? SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge 502811600

Sorry for asking you a few questions which might involve you having to actually engage your brain. Instead you chose to disengage rather than face your fears.

Typical millennial. Running away from everything.

We can discuss things OTPT, but you can't run away from life when presented with things that challenge what you believe.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-16, 14:33

Yeah, Nigel. I think it's an issue on my end, everyone loves to have "discussions" with you and never want to disengage................................................................................

....................................................................................
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-16, 14:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah, Nigel. I think it's an issue on my end, everyone loves to have "discussions" with you and never want to disengage................................................................................

....................................................................................

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge 1966794946
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-16, 14:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah, Nigel. I think it's an issue on my end, everyone loves to have "discussions" with you and never want to disengage................................................................................

Were the questions really that hard...that you couldn't even attempt to answer them?

Sorry for hurting your fragile ego. If you want to have an opinion and not be challenged (at all), then you might be in the wrong place.

Again...sorry for trying to make you actually use your brain to evaluate something. I'll try to avoid it in the future if it upsets you.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-16, 20:22

Death Roe wrote:He has made our lives safer on the Swill with his constant patrolling.

Thank you, Nigel.

You're really starting to creep people out. There has been several complaints about you in the past week. I just wanted to make you aware of the situation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-21, 16:55

Bump.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-21, 18:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:He has made our lives safer on the Swill with his constant patrolling.

Thank you, Nigel.

You're really starting to creep people out. There has been several complaints about you in the past week. I just wanted to make you aware of the situation.

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-25, 17:41

Bump, Nigel at his daily schtick routine again
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 17:50

Death Roe wrote:Bump, Nigel at his daily schtick routine again

SRC/Heat - Please give Nigel this badge Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-26, 07:13

Thank you, Nigel.

He's on the RCMB as a schtick called radio raheem. He and ghost use it. Ghost was IP banned because he's psychotic so the only way he can post on the RCMB is to use Nigel's schticks. I can't imagine the level of mental illness that one must have to be so obsessed with internet patrolling. You guys are finally starting to realize just how much of troll nigel is. You've also got muffy he is so god damned miserable all he does day after day is patrol message boards looking for anyone who might be saying anything remotely critical and he pounces like a fuck face. The daily posts about who the next escape goat should be are so fucking annoying. You guys literally are banning the wrong people. But the swill is just a collection off sunshine b lowers now anyway.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-26, 07:15

NigelUno wrote:Dear Death Roe:

Thank you for policing my discussion with OTPT (and for starting this thread). Perhaps you should get a badge instead.

I would rather punch in the face.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-26, 07:16

Nigel sucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-26, 09:26

Tanfan! wrote:Nigel sucks.

tanner comes join us real sports fan on tBob. granted, there is only 3 of us since the gsn ran all dissenters off this board, and the blowars already control 247 and rivals.

Bob's basement is all we have left. but it goes unfiltered and pisses off Bob, and the real bonars snd haters cant let it alone, so we all win.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down