Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary??

+11
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
TheReal_LWS
NigelUno
Cameron
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Empty Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary??

Post by Guest 2016-11-20, 17:16

America will be safer with this patriot in charge.

The Best From ‘Mad Dog Mattis’

2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

8. “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

13. “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Empty Re: Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary??

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-20, 18:31

Join the military.
Travel to distant lands
Meet people who speak different languages
Kill them.

He might be the guy you want someone's grandsons and granddaughters to be under his command. I prefer drone strikes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Empty Re: Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary??

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-20, 19:14

This is the guy they should have sent after Forrest Taft in On Deadly Ground.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-20, 22:48

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-21, 14:25

Who wouldn't want this guy overseeing global human rights (including women's rights)?

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Cxdi8o4XUAAlAns
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-21, 14:42

he seems like a great ISIS recruiting tool.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-04, 18:32

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-3.45.20-PM-558x600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-04, 19:34

Pretty much exceeded expectations with this pick. Hopefully he keeps all of the bigots and billionaires Trump has selected in line.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-04, 22:18

On a serious note I would have liked to have seen Mattis nominated to be the Sec of Veteran Affairs
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-05, 07:48

he seems like a fine patriot and christian.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-12-06, 03:55

Seems like a dickhead. Should fit in.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-06, 07:45

LooseGoose wrote:Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-3.45.20-PM-558x600

I know, right?

Shame on anyone for protesting a war. Like Vietnam.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-06, 07:54

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? Screen-Shot-2016-12-03-at-3.45.20-PM-558x600

I know, right?

funny how politically correct the big tough republicans have suddenly become..

"but.. {sniffle}.. but.. {sniffle}.. they're protesting"..!! Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-06, 09:27

NigelUno wrote:

I know, right?

Tell us what you didn't like about Vietnam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-06, 09:40

if not mattis, Trump should bring Rumsfield back. If for no other reason than to make the snowflakes go crazy!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-12, 22:58

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? C2BVFmOVQAIAOqi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-12, 23:22

You are pretty gung ho about Mattis Goose.

Are you a fellow Marine?

I listened to his testimony and Mattis has a much different view of Russia than his future boss on multiple subjects.  

I also heard him say he thinks there needs to be significant spending increases to strengthen the military in several areas.  I am anxious to see how our new Congress proposes to pay for it since we know from the last 6 years how fiscally responsible they are regarding deficit spending.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-01-13, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-12, 23:37

GRR Spartan wrote:

I also heard him say he thinks there needs to be significant spending increases to strengthen the military in several areas.

Of course he does.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-12, 23:37

Also, probably should stop calling him Mad Dog. He's never heard it before Trump used it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-12, 23:46

So the Mad Dog label is like the Pershing and the Pigs blood story?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-12, 23:56

Anti war = a pussy.

People still think like that? Yikes. Should they wink at the grieving mother whos' dead son was a pawn in a politicians game too?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-12, 23:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anti war = a pussy.

People still think like that? Yikes.

I think that meme is referring to anti-war protestors.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-13, 00:00

xsanguine wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anti war = a pussy.

People still think like that? Yikes.

Tomato tamata it's still a dumb fucking statement. But dumb will dumb. Eventually people will evolve. Slowly. Maybe.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-13, 00:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Tomato tamata it's still a dumb fucking statement. But dumb will dumb. Eventually people will evolve. Slowly. Maybe.

I'm anti-war, but I'm not going to go protest soldiers.

I don't even think that happens anymore... maybe that guy is talking about Vietnam or something.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-13, 00:38

xsanguine wrote:

I don't even think that happens anymore... maybe that guy is talking about Vietnam or something.

The quote is anti war protesters. You said it a reply ago bro. The tough guy probably doesn't understand the difference in being anti war and being against the soldiers. They are just the pawns in the game.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 09:07

Mattis was great yesterday, though I couldn't help but keep staring at the cute blonde over his right shoulder.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/people-cant-stop-talking-about-the-woman-sitting-behind-james-mattis-at-his-hearing-today/
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 09:12

OTPT getting schooled by X!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-13, 09:40

xsanguine wrote:

The quote is anti war protesters. You said it a reply ago bro. The tough guy probably doesn't understand the difference in being anti war and being against the soldiers. They are just the pawns in the game.

He's talking about incidents like this.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-13, 09:48

college frat boys be college frat boys and douche it up.. or assholes are just assholes..so evidently... anti war protesters = "pussies".

that's like making a general assumption on all people in the military based of how many douchebags are in the military! isn't this fun?! Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-13, 09:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:OTPT getting schooled by X!

how so? by changing the actual quote into "anti soldiers" ? quick - go find a meme to respond with lws.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 09:56

TheReal_LWS wrote:OTPT getting schooled by X!

how so? by changing the actual quote into "anti soldiers" ? quick - go find a meme to respond with lws.

I'm your huckleberry

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? 422b1a332f5652d72e72277fb128aae8d4db2cff806ea59f18c39ccc2a750a10
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 10:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I'm your huckleberry

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? 422b1a332f5652d72e72277fb128aae8d4db2cff806ea59f18c39ccc2a750a10

Mattis is awesome!!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 10:54

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I'm your huckleberry

Mattis is awesome!!

I mean, he never said that. But that's not going to stop you from jerking off to it later.

http://www.snopes.com/general-james-mattis-insulted-anti-war-protesters/
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-13, 11:05

I prayed last to to grant this fine christian the strength to keep calling people names.. and to keep denigrating women in the process.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 11:09

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Mattis is awesome!!

I mean, he never said that. But that's not going to stop you from jerking off to it later.

http://www.snopes.com/general-james-mattis-insulted-anti-war-protesters/

He totally thought it though!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-13, 11:14

xsanguine wrote:

We need tough guys, OTPT. Our way of life would cease without brawn in addition to brains,

I didn't get the impression from that quote he was talking about people who are anti-war, just people that protest those who have served in wars. Context would certainly help.

Politicians are the ones who should be protested. Their primary job is to fuck everything up.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-13, 11:17

it's going to be fun watching the sniveling snowflake "christian" republicans pitching a fit every time someone says something about their leaders the next for years..

Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? 502811600 Who wouldn't want this wise man as Defense Secretary?? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-13, 11:34

Yeah after 2-3 people tried to explain how they interpret the quote instead of reading the actual quote ... my initial thought is what I'm still thinking.. people who call others "pussies" are usually the ignorant weak minded ones. But just my opinion.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-13, 12:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah after 2-3 people tried to explain how they interpret the quote instead of reading the actual quote ... my initial thought is what I'm still thinking.. people who call others "pussies" are usually the ignorant weak minded ones. But just my opinion.

You are wayyy overthinking this one dude
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 12:23

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah after 2-3 people tried to explain how they interpret the quote instead of reading the actual quote ... my initial thought is what I'm still thinking.. people who call others "pussies" are usually the ignorant weak minded ones. But just my opinion.

You are wayyy overthinking this one dude

Which means he hurt his brain and will have to smoke a bowl to relieve it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next