Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..

+6
Floyd Robertson
DWags
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  Empty Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-21, 12:12

in lieu of a resume', Goose, just print out the last 6 months of your off-topic board posts..  you'll be hired by Monday morning.

congrats, dude.. don't forget about us.. Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  Empty Re: Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 12:20

We wlll miss you Goose. Do you know who will play you on SNL?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  Empty Re: Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-21, 12:22

Hasn't the convienient conservative who posts often stated he doesn't support Trump?

Trump demands allegiance.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 12:35

"This was a murdering of Reince and Bannon. They said Anthony would get this job over their dead bodies"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/sean-spicer-resigns-white-house-press-secretary-240802
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 13:06

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-21, 13:11

Turtleneck wrote:We wlll miss you Goose. Do you know who will play you on SNL?

Do you think the snl stuff had anything to do with it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-21, 14:37

Don't worry, guys, SHS will provide plenty of ongoing entertainment now that she's been promoted.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2017-07-21, 15:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:Don't worry, guys, SHS will provide plenty of ongoing entertainment now that she's been promoted.

she's like hondo but fatter
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 15:31

Banks2Mason wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Don't worry, guys, SHS will provide plenty of ongoing entertainment now that she's been promoted.

she's like hondo but fatter

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 15:48

Scaramucci Scaramucci will you do the Trump tango?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-21, 15:48

Goose would never make the cut. He's far more intelligent than the current position requires.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-21, 16:32

Goose does meet the loyalty test though!! lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 16:35

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:We wlll miss you Goose. Do you know who will play you on SNL?

Do you think the snl stuff had anything to do with it?

No. I think he had been sidelined, and this move was enough to make him resign.

Lots of weird reporting going on around this story. Apparently several of Trump's aides did not want Scaramucci to be hired because he has no experience and is not well suited for this position. However, Trump wanted him, per some recent reporting, because he likes what the guy says about him on TV, and the guy got a retraction out of CNN. It's in the Politico story linked above, and now being reported elsewhere, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 17:09

Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter
http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-21, 17:15

Kate Nocera‏Verified account
@KateNocera
Source close to WH press shop tells me Trump "wanted to give Scaramucci something to do because he likes him on TV"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-21, 17:22

kingstonlake wrote:Goose does meet the loyalty test though!! lol!

Like Scaramucci, he'd have to apologize for the bad things he said about Trump in the past.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-21, 17:25

Turtleneck wrote:Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter
http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/

I think there might be a job for someone out there as a "consultant" that cleans a politician or athletes social media accounts quickly after big changes. "Pay me and I'll get rid of all the shit you don't want people seeing before you announce the news you're announcing in 15 minutes."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 18:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Scaramucci’s calls for tougher gun laws vanish from Twitter

I think there might be a job for someone out there as a "consultant" that cleans a politician or athletes social media accounts quickly after big changes. "Pay me and I'll get rid of all the shit you don't want people seeing before you announce the news you're announcing in 15 minutes."

Those jobs already exist and it's probably at full employment. They don't just scrub social media, they also see to it that positive stories come up first on internet searches, while the negative stories, if they can't be scrubbed, get pushed to the latter pages of the net search. Sneaky fuckers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-21, 18:16

tGreenWay wrote:

Those jobs already exist and it's probably at full employment. They don't just scrub social media, they also see to it that positive stories come up first on internet searches, while the negative stories, if they can't be scrubbed, get pushed to the latter pages of the net search. Sneaky fuckers.

My get rich quick scheme has been foiled again
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 18:32

tGreenWay wrote:

I maintain your best bet is shooting your double-barrel into the ground to see if there's a bubblin' crude under there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-21, 19:54

tGreenWay wrote:

I maintain your best bet is shooting your double-barrel into the ground to see if there's a bubblin' crude under there.

I don't know if they're old enough but that's the funniest thing you've written.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-21, 20:24

Sean Spicer Faced Myriad Obstacles During Dramatic White House Rise and Fall

Holy shit the refrigerator story Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-21, 21:34

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't know if they're old enough but that's the funniest thing you've written.

I knew it would hit home with people of a certain age. However, it makes me sad to know you think this was the funniest thing I've posted. I'm quite proud of my London/Big Ben thread; it's the gift that keeps on giving. And it offends Turtleneck, which is nice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-22, 01:16

This is sexist but I asked my wife how long does a guy like Trump who has runoff two wives when they got a looking a bit shop worn going to tolerate Ms Huckanee-Sanders up there representing the White House? She's probably carrying at least an extra 10-15 lbs and the camera adds another 10.

Trump is so damned vain I see her having a short tenure because they didn't dare let her go the same day Spicer resigned.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 14:15

Nah, unlike Scaramucci I'm not pro-abortion, pro-gun control nor have I donated $$ to Obama, Clinton, Kerry & Gore.

So I'd fail miserably. I'm glad we got Gorsuch because I think the betrayal is beginning.

I will give Spicer this....for all the people feeling sorry for him he outlasted George Stephanopoulos by 47 days and he seems to have done pretty well since his short stint as "de facto" Press Secretary.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-22, 14:17

LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, unlike Scaramucci I'm not pro-abortion, pro-gun control nor have I donated $$ to Obama, Clinton, Kerry & Gore.

So I'd fail miserably. I'm glad we got Gorsuch because I think the betrayal is beginning.

I will give Spicer this....for all the people feeling sorry for him he outlasted George Stephanopoulos by 47 days and he seems to have done pretty well since his short stint as "de facto" Press Secretary.

I wouldn't go nuts on this part Goose... he knew what he was doing when he took the job.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-22, 14:45

LooseGoose wrote:Nah, unlike Scaramucci I'm not pro-abortion, pro-gun control nor have I donated $$ to Obama, Clinton, Kerry & Gore.

In other words, the people that surround Trump are a bunch of sleazy opportunists who will say and do whatever because they want in on the spoils.

LooseGoose wrote:

The betrayal began the moment he rode down that escalator. Anything good you get from this administration is purely coincidental.

LooseGoose wrote:

Except Stephanopoulos went from Communications Director, where he also had Press Secretary duties, to a senior advisor position in the White House. So, unlike Spicer, he did not resign and leave the White House after spending seven months humiliating himself in front of the world.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-22, 14:59

But that's what goose and the right do. They are dishonest and phony. They take a truth (spicer vs steph longevity) and use it as a fact without context. Stupid people who don't know the end game think that it was apples to apples. Goose and the liars on the right get to say "but it's factual" and honest debate can never be had with them. It's the America they want.

Read Frankens book about Liars and the lies they tell. It's fascinating their mind set. Just crazy. If not just google Al Frankens 15 minute beat down of O'Reily at a California book publishers conference where he smacks him with chapter and verse of him lying about Peabodies he never received ore Poke awards he changed it to when caught.

I know, like O'Reily goose says he chuckled as he's writing to somehow absolve him of these tactics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 15:21

DWags wrote: But that's what goose and the right do. They are dishonest and phony. They take a truth (spicer vs steph longevity) and use it as a fact without context. Stupid people who don't know the end game think that it was apples to apples. Goose and the liars on the right get to say "but it's factual" and honest debate can never be had with them. It's the America they want.

Read Frankens book about Liars and the lies they tell. It's fascinating their mind set. Just crazy. If not just google Al Frankens 15 minute beat down of O'Reily at a California book publishers conference where he smacks him with chapter and verse of him lying about Peabodies he never received ore Poke awards he changed it to when caught.

I know, like O'Reily goose says he chuckled as he's writing to somehow absolve him of these tactics.

If only I could be as pure hearted and truthful as your progressive friends.

who the fuck are you kidding?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-22, 15:26

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote: But that's what goose and the right do. They are dishonest and phony. They take a truth (spicer vs steph longevity) and use it as a fact without context. Stupid people who don't know the end game think that it was apples to apples. Goose and the liars on the right get to say "but it's factual" and honest debate can never be had with them. It's the America they want.

I'm not lying. I can live with that.

by the way, , are 16 year olds adults or not? Let's start there.

Go
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 15:33

Turtleneck wrote:Excerpt Stephanopoulos went from Communications Director, where he also had Press Secretary duties, to a senior advisor position in the White House. So, unlike Spicer, he did not resign and leave the White House after spending seven months humiliating himself in front of the world.

I never made any derogatory statement about GS nor an untrue one.   Still you feel compelled to change the parameters and "win" the argument.   Sad.   I hope you feel better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-22, 15:35

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Go

Nah. Not fucking worth it. Go talk to someone you have respect for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-22, 15:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Excerpt Stephanopoulos went from Communications Director, where he also had Press Secretary duties, to a senior advisor position in the White House. So, unlike Spicer, he did not resign and leave the White House after spending seven months humiliating himself in front of the world.

I never made any derogatory statement about GS nor an untrue one.   Still you feel compelled to change the parameters and "win" the argument.   Sad.   I hope you feel better.

I never asserted you made either a derogatory or untrue statement. You are making that up in your head.

How did I change the parameters? Be clear on this because I do not see your point. All I did was finish the story. I could have suggested your use of the word "outlasted" was meant to imply that Stephanopoulos left in similar fashion to Spicer and on similar grounds, but opted not to do so and simply filled in some details instead.

Am I supposed to apologize for having information to add?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-07-22, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-22, 15:55

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Go

Oh just stop.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-22, 19:31

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh just stop.

Why do all conservatives like Trump and the respondent always play the victim card?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-22, 21:44

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account
@Scaramucci
Full transparency: I'm deleting old tweets. Past views evolved & shouldn't be a distraction. I serve @POTUS agenda & that's all that matters
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-22, 22:14

Turtleneck wrote:Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account
@Scaramucci
Full transparency: I'm deleting old tweets. Past views evolved & shouldn't be a distraction. I serve @POTUS agenda & that's all that matters

In other words, how do I. Scone an American oligarch? Kiss his ass and the idiots will follow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-23, 14:30

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account
@Scaramucci

In other words, how do I. Scone an American oligarch? Kiss his ass and the idiots will follow.

I tried an oligarch scone once. Terrible.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-25, 08:44

It appears as if this Mooch guy's brilliant plan is to let trump tweet more.

Goose's Big Chance - Sean Spicer Out as WH Press Secretary..  5noHKsb
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down