Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time is the 3rd place B1G game today?

5 posters

Go down

What time is the 3rd place B1G game today? Empty What time is the 3rd place B1G game today?

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:35

Anyone tuning in?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What time is the 3rd place B1G game today? Empty Re: What time is the 3rd place B1G game today?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:45

8. Yeah probably
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What time is the 3rd place B1G game today? Empty Re: What time is the 3rd place B1G game today?

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:46

I'll flip over to it but I'll be staying with Clemson Va. Tech.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:48

Will Delaney be there to hand it out? If I were the winner I would ask some really tough questions to the commissioner when the microphone is in my face. I have a feeling Franklin might be that guy.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 17:27

kingstonlake wrote:Will Delaney be there to hand it out?  If I were the winner I would ask some really tough questions to the commissioner when the microphone is in my face.  I have a feeling Franklin might be that guy.....

Not the venue to allow the commissioner an opportunity for any possible explanation.  It is however, the opportunity to loudly DECLARE your winning team the conference representative to the final four and dare that asshole Delaney to say otherwise in front of your fans.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down