Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays

+4
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
8 posters

Go down

Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays Empty Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 16:15

Did anyone else know this? Is this common knowledge?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays Empty Re: Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-22, 16:18

Did you meet a dude from Tennessee?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays Empty Re: Today I learned: There's no place like home for the holidays

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-22, 16:20

Your home is dumb and ruled by birds. It sounds like a horrible place to be for the holidays.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-22, 16:24

I hope the MSU football team is focused on never being home for the holidays again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 16:27

Turtleneck wrote:Your home is dumb and ruled by birds. It sounds like a horrible place to be for the holidays.

The squirrels bring it all together for the homey touch. Meanwhile, you have smallpox spores in your bathroom.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-22, 16:29

I'm in Greenway's home right now. I'm glad he's not here for the holidays. Cool hats.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 17:16

DWags wrote:I'm in Greenway's home right now. I'm glad he's not here for the holidays. Cool hats.

Those are just my everyday hats. It's really too bad I'm not there right now. I could've shown you my private collection.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 17:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:I hope the MSU football team is focused on never being home for the holidays again.

From your sexy lips...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-22, 17:34

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm in Greenway's home right now. I'm glad he's not here for the holidays. Cool hats.

Those are just my everyday hats. It's really too bad I'm not there right now. I could've shown you my private collection.

I have a tingly feeling down there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-22, 17:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Enough about pickles!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-22, 18:31

I learned there's always some talent at the airport.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 19:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I learned there's always some talent at the airport.

I was deeply disappointed with the level of talent at the airports I passed through in the past month. Damn near demanded some cash back from Delta.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 19:15

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I have a tingly feeling down there.

See that cone-shaped hat? Kindly use it to cover your man parts. Later, you can sit on it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-22, 19:22

Where is home, tGreenway?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 19:23

duffy munn wrote:Where is home, tGreenway?

East Lansing. You?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-22, 19:36

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Where is home, tGreenway?

East Lansing. You?

EL now but home for the holidays usually meant with my parents and giant family. ( one of ten kids, damn catholics ) in Birmingham when I was in college. Then Westport Connecticut in my early adulthood when my folks moved there.

The last few years at my sons in Twinsberg Ohio.

So I guess I don't even know where home for the holidays is anymore.

Merry Christmas, dude.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-22, 23:18

I'll be honest. I don't miss 'home'. I don't miss it. I used to hate Christmas because everything was closed. I spent enough time with my family, now I just want to be with the wife and kids. I'm starting to like it again though. My daughter thinks it's boring though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down