Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds.

+3
CheesySpartan
DWags
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds. Empty Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds.

Post by NigelUno Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:29 pm

cheers
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds. Empty Re: Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds.

Post by DWags Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Packers score in the first minute and a half. Go 75 yards against Seattle.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds. Empty Re: Falcons kick off...and score a TD in 10 seconds.

Post by CheesySpartan Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 pm

DWags wrote:Packers score in the first minute and a half. Go 75 yards against Seattle.

Packers will win out!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Packers score in the first minute and a half. Go 75 yards against Seattle.

Packers will win out!

Yep. Pressure is on lions vs Dallas. Frankly, I think it's a preview of who goes to the big dance
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:13 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

Packers will win out!

Superbowl
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:21 pm

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Packers will win out!

Yep. Pressure is on lions vs Dallas. Frankly, I think it's a preview of who goes to the big dance

Really I'd say the giants game is more important. More "winnable" to lock up the playoffs and if they do lose to the giants then the Dallas game sorta doesn't matter. Either way they'll be looking at a game with the packers for the division the following week (assuming the packers don't lose)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Really I'd say the giants game is more important. More "winnable" to lock up the playoffs and if they do lose to the giants then the Dallas game sorta doesn't matter. Either way they'll be looking at a game with the packers for the division the following week (assuming the packers don't lose)

Packers winning out. Lions need to be on point from here on out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 pm

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Packers winning out. Lions need to be on point from here on out.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. If they don't win the giants game then the Dallas game means literally nothing. If they lose to the giants then they'd either be 9-6 or 10-5 going into the packers game against a team that's 9-6 and has the tie breaker if they win the last game. Gotta beat new York then go from there on if Dallas even matters.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Guys shut up about the Lions and Packers. This is a Falcons board. Let's get back on topic.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Atlanta now has more TDs in LA than the Rams this year
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:57 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Full disclosure: I'm not a huge NFL fan. That being said, I'd love to see the Lions win the Super Bowl this year, as unlikely as that is. Or, in the alternative, I'd like to see them at least win their division. On the other hand, I think the Packers have a better chance at beating the Cowboys, a team I hate the most in the NFL.

This is a Dirty Birds thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down