Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration....

5 posters

Go down

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Empty Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration....

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:33 am

exclusive pic of the parade rehearsal..

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Kkkdc3

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Empty Re: Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration....

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:34 am

(oh - and I'm sorry if this hurts someone's feelings).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Empty Re: Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration....

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 pm

this guy is excited about the inauguration..

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Morestarsbarsredneck
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 pm

My 77 year old mother is going with a few other people who worked on Republican campaigns here in WI.  Ron Johnson's (R-WI senator) group is getting them parade and speech VIP passes.  She's not a big Trump supporter but I told her you can't pass up that opportunity no matter who's being sworn in.  Nice bucket list check-off.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:My 77 year old mother is going with a few other people who worked on Republican campaigns here in WI.  Ron Johnson's (R-WI senator) group is getting them parade and speech VIP passes.  She's not a big Trump supporter but I told her you can't pass up that opportunity no matter who's being sworn in.  Nice bucket list check-off.

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... 2853_kkk_parade_in_washington_dc

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Poor Bob....17 days away from the inauguration and he's already tilting badly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Poor Bob....17 days away from the inauguration and he's already tilting badly.
sorry that I hurt your feelings and that you need a safe space.

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:58 am

Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... Oops-ha-ha

"Wolf, on the horizon, we now see the Mio chapter of "Trump For President" marching down Pennsylvania Avenue"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:40 am

I heard the forecast is overcast with a chance of showers.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 am

kingstonlake wrote:I heard the forecast is overcast with a chance of showers.
that would be golden.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:52 am

Ur in a bunch of trouble without an umbrella
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:17 am

It will be a White Out
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 pm

I heard the parade route maximized exposure to middle schools so Donny can scout "who I will be dating in 10 years".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:03 am

kingstonlake wrote:I heard the parade route maximized exposure to middle schools so Donny can scout "who I will be dating in 10 years".
Let's Talk About the Racist, Bigoted, Admitted Sexual Predator's Inauguration.... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down