Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..

3 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 08:03

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600  

(caution - mainstream media article below)

Trump Asking Congress - not Mexico - To Pay For Wall

(oh - and if this threat hurts your feelings, I'm sorry)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 08:20

uh oh - Cheeto Hitler - the admitted rapist - is already backtracking.. The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600 The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600 The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump · 2h2 hours ago

The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!

glad he cleared that up.. The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  3493939353

(I'm sorry if this post upsets you).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 08:51

breaking news...

Vicente Fox Quesada ‏@VicenteFoxQue 10h10 hours ago

Trump may ask whoever he wants, but still neither myself nor Mexico are going to pay for his racist monument. Another promise he can't keep.

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600 The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600 The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  502811600

why do I suspect that the admitted sexual predator is going to need a safe space from such mean comments?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-06, 09:24

Why do we need a wall again? I thought that was just another talking point to rally support, kinda like the whole drain the swamp thing.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 10:07

AnomanderRake wrote:Why do we need a wall again? I thought that was just another talking point to rally support, kinda like the whole drain the swamp thing.
it keeps scary brown people out.. which really appeals to christians who vote for admitted sexual predators.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-06, 10:20

Wait a minute bob, are you telling me that a politician, especially one that I hold so dear to my heart that promises to be totally different than the rest, was something less than honest on the campaign trail?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 10:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Wait a minute bob, are you telling me that a politician, especially one that I hold so dear to my heart that promises to be totally different than the rest, was something less than honest on the campaign trail?
you seem to think that Cheeto Hitler is the typical Washington insider - who tells people what they want to hear.

That's not why the knuckle-draggin' deplorables voted for him.. they voted for him because they were told that Cheeto Hitler meant what he said.

The Racist, Bigoted Admitted Sexual Predator To Ask Congress to Pay for His Cute Little Wall..  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down