Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And another fake hate crime.

+16
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Herbie Green
TheReal_LWS
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
xsanguine
Rocinante
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

And another fake hate crime. - Page 2 Empty Re: And another fake hate crime.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-30, 17:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I just thought our resident news provider who has a 14 or so page thread complaining about biased media would like the opportunity to link to an article about a white nyfd fire fighter saying that a bunch of people calling him cracker stole his family's Christmas presents and stabbed him, but two days later it turns out he actually made it up. I don't want to take the opportunity to prove how non biased he is away from him though, so I won't do it myself.

You're a weirdo.

I'm just trying to help out non biased news provider. Its a big job not posting exclusively partisan articles that make ones point. I just thought I'd pitch in and say "hey! Guy! Here's one you should post that is consistent with your point but from a different point of view"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-30, 18:12

xsanguine wrote:

I just thought our resident news provider who has a 14 or so page thread complaining about biased media would like the opportunity to link to an article about a white nyfd fire fighter saying that a bunch of people calling him cracker stole his family's Christmas presents and stabbed him, but two days later it turns out he actually made it up. I don't want to take the opportunity to prove how non biased he is away from him though, so I won't do it myself.

Oh. I just wanted to post a funny video, Travis. I'm sorry. :(
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-30, 18:13

TheReal_LWS wrote:

You're a weirdo.

I'm just trying to help out non biased news provider. Its a big job not posting exclusively partisan articles that make ones point. I just thought I'd pitch in and say "hey! Guy! Here's one you should post that is consistent with your point but from a different point of view"

I may be wrong, but I don't think a racially charged attack on a white guy would be considered a "hate crime", anyways.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-30, 18:53

xsanguine wrote:

I may be wrong, but I don't think a racially charged attack on a white guy would be considered a "hate crime", anyways.

I found some detail to provide that about 19% of hate crimes are considered "anti white" so yeah, you'd be wrong.... but I really really don't want to distract from my main message here which is to provide the opportunity for our anti bias spokesman on the swill to prove his anti bias and discuss at length the incident in referring to and maybe drop a few links or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-30, 19:03

xsanguine wrote:

I found some detail to provide that about 19% of hate crimes are considered "anti white" so yeah, you'd be wrong.... but I really really don't want to distract from my main message here which is to provide the opportunity for our anti bias spokesman on the swill to prove his anti bias and discuss at length the incident in referring to and maybe drop a few links or something.

Alright, T. Bang your drum, homie.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-30, 19:17

Anyone want to wager on this one? Hate crime or not?

SUV burned, house spray-painted with N-word in Highlands
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-01, 16:31

The top "hate" crimes just since the election....tell me again how rare these fakes are?

The Top 30 Fake Hate Crimes Exposed Since Trump Was Elected

Since November 9, the day Donald J. Trump became the President-Elect of the United States, the media has erupted in reports of “hate crimes” against a large swath of liberal focus groups, especially Muslims. However, despite early reports, it also turns out that nearly every single one of those reports turned out to be a hoax. So, here are the top thirty fake hate crimes since Election Day.

But before we get to the list, though, at least one American Muslim has spoken up to tell his fellow Americans to stop it with the fake hate crimes. Siraj Hashmi took to the pages of Red Alert Politics to tell his fellows to just cut it out.

Hashmi warned the fakers that they are only hurting themselves along with anyone who might suffer a real hate crime by turning all so-called hate crimes into mere cries of wolf in the eyes of the American peole. Hashmi said, “please don’t make up a hate crime, especially when these incidents are so politically charged. Faking a hate crime questions the credibility of anyone and everyone who suffers from real hate crimes.”

It is sound advice, indeed. But the only flaw in Hashmi’s point is that, thus far at least, it seems as if the only “hate crimes” we are seeing ARE the fake ones!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-09, 20:50

Hate in the Time of Trump    Media trips over itself to make hate-crime narratives converge

Disrupting ideological narratives appears to be a newfound cause for the Post. The paper has made hate crime stories an important piece of their coverage since Donald Trump’s electoral victory. In the two months since election day, the paper has published 196 news stories, analyses, and editorials mentioning Trump and hate crimes, an average of 3.2 pieces a day, according to Lexis Nexis archives.

The most comprehensive of these pieces came on Nov. 14, just six days into the era of President-elect Trump. “The postelection hate spike: How long will it last?,” Post reporters queried. The article opened by documenting the rise in people searching Merriam Webster for the definition of “fascism, bigot, xenophobe, racism, misogyny.”

“Americans perhaps were trying to make sense of a wave of postelection acts of hate,” the story says. Over the next 1,855 words, the reporters weave together viral tales of robberies and assaults, vandalism and graffiti targeted at minorities seamlessly segueing to Trump’s appointment of former Breitbart honcho Stephen Bannon and the concern it drew from Video Games: The Movie executive producer Zach Braff.

The Post acted cautiously at times, noting that many of the stories originated on social media and that no bloc of Trump voters had yet claimed credit for the attacks.

“It’s unclear which groups and individuals are responsible for the acts,” it says.

The picture became clearer as police departments and college campuses across the country responded to media and public pressure to address the “post-election hate spike.” Nearly every hate crime detailed in the article, which used the word “alleged” once, turned out to be a hoax or investigations remain ongoing, though some have been suspended due to lack of evidence.

Well golly Gee.....their donations spiked after they cried "hate crimes", well I 'll bet they never try that again.....LOLOL
In November, the FBI released its latest hate crime report, showing an uptick in racial and religious hate crimes, though those statistics only accounted for 2015. The only non-anecdotal evidence offered in the “Postelection hate spike” story came from liberal groups, such as the Anti-Defamation League, Southern Poverty Law Center, and Council on American-Islamic Relations, who each relayed an influx in calls.

The ADL and CAIR were prominently featured in a Nov. 30 Post article on how “People have taken action by donating to organizations that support causes that feel threatened by a Trump administration.”

The ADL “received 20 times the call volume from people who want to volunteer and a 50-fold increase in online donations, with close to 90 percent from first-time donors,” fueled in part by “the surge of hate crimes recorded across the country.”

“Making a donation is the ultimate sign of solidarity,” a CAIR spokesman said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-10, 02:14

LooseGoose wrote:Well golly Gee.....their donations spiked after they cried "hate crimes", well I 'll bet they never try that again.....LOLOL
That's beneath you, Goose. Don't become LWS.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-10, 12:59

Test
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-10, 13:04

Herbie Green wrote:This poster has been shadow banned.

What did you do Herbie?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-10, 13:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:This poster has been shadow banned.

What did you do Herbie?

What does this mean? I had sworn I posted in this thread more than once. And it was premium content.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-10, 13:11

Herbie Green wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What did you do Herbie?

This poster has been shadow banned.

Thanks mods, why don't you merge some more threads while you're at it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-15, 12:12

ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME VIA CAIR

Ann Doss Helms reports another fake hate crime in the Charlotte Observer. A kindergarten teacher was alleged to have committed the fake hate crime against a Muslim student. CAIR promoted the fake hate crime in its patented style, alleging a two-month reign of terror against the boy. The fake hate crime duly made the national news. Then came the investigation:

Police found no evidence to confirm a November report that a teacher bullied and assaulted a Muslim kindergartener at David Cox Road Elementary, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools reported Friday.

Principal Celeste Spears-Ellis notified parents that the accused teacher has returned to the classroom after the District Attorney’s Office found “no evidence of an assault other than the complainant’s report” and no grounds for criminal charges.

The incident made national news in November when the Council on American-Islamic Rights wrote to the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction alleging that the teacher “continuously harassed and recently assaulted” a 5-year-old boy in her class. The letter, dated Nov. 21, said the teacher had grabbed the boy by the neck and choked him on Nov. 16. It said she had also failed to prevent classmates from bullying the boy and forced him to carry a large backpack filled with textbooks and headphones.

The letter named another teacher who reportedly separated the two after the choking incident and consoled the boy.

The letter from Spears-Ellis says CMS police investigated “and found no evidence that the alleged incident actually occurred.” All documents were turned over to the DA’s office in December, the letter said. That office notified CMS this week that there were no grounds for charges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-27, 13:25

More fake hate crimes.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/27/prosecutor-man-attacks-muslim-airline-employee-at-jfk.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/26/man-admits-to-luring-gay-man-into-woods-fatally-beating-him.html

Alt-right IS NOT white supremacy, guys.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/27/wisconsin-student-guilty-black-church-arsons-wants-pro-white-group.html

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-27, 13:39

maybe the fake hate crimes that trouble Goose so much are just "alternative facts" about hate crimes.. And another fake hate crime. - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:15

Lawyer: Racist note on Loudoun Co. restaurant bill is fake

And another fake hate crime. - Page 2 010917_recepit

...then took in over $3600 in an online fundraiser.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 14:48

What's in a cowboy burrito?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-27, 14:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What's in a cowboy burrito?
r

Illegals who were working as cowboys without papers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-24, 19:31

And if you don't have enough fake hate crimes ginned up by individuals then have your Diversity Council do it.

College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus

The Diversity Leadership Council at Gustavus Adolphus College admits that it — with the help of other social-justice groups — planted fake racist flyers on campus “to educate” people about racism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-03-24, 19:48

Want me to find the story out of Texas about a girl who was beaten and raped by 3 masked black men? Oh, she made that up. Goes both ways goose.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-25, 09:39

InTenSity wrote:Want me to find the story out of Texas about a girl who was beaten and raped by 3 masked black men? Oh, she made that up. Goes both ways goose.

That's a crime. No one denies that crimes occur. Again, point out where I've ever said the nation is crime free?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-25, 10:53

Almost everytime Trump has a failure, caught in a lie or shits hitting the fan about Russians Comrade Goosechev returns to his fake new thread playing the victim card again.

He needs to relax, smoke a bowl.  Take advantage of Oscoda County's soft on drugs prosecutor.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-25, 12:22; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-25, 11:36

The stabbing death of Tim Caughman was a fake hate crime, right Goose?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-25, 11:57

InTenSity wrote:Want me to find the story out of Texas about a girl who was beaten and raped by 3 masked black men? Oh, she made that up. Goes both ways goose.

This is the most asinine thread on this board. False accusations happen constantly. Goose chooses that side of them to make some point to himself. It's what the Fox News bots do all the time. It won't stop but either the exception of one person in these threads nobody is dumb enough to believe that shit only happens one way. Fox will cover shit that CNN won't and vice versa. It's their agenda and typical americana
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-03-25, 12:00

And another fake hate crime. - Page 2 Iqq_TG2_B9-_Rdff_SL-_Ps_RW1_Yn_Mte_Xb6l2b42_Sbyni_X-_DA
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-25, 12:34

Better stay out of Montreal if that surprises you.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-03-25, 12:57

It's more hilarious than surprising.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-03-25, 13:02

That doesn't even look like a transgender person. It just looks like a raver who is trying to get some breakfast after a long night of partying.

OTPT, weren't you in Montreal recently?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-25, 13:36

Rocinante wrote:The stabbing death of Tim Caughman was a fake hate crime, right Goose?

Once again drag something in that I never referenced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-15, 21:59

Yet Another Hoax: KKK Trump-Supporter Who Made Racist Threats Turns Out To Be … Black

One of six threatening letters sent to black residents in Knoxville, Tennessee, including a well-regarded pastor, read: "I am a very racist white man and with Mr. Trump in the White House being the President, white people going to take over the world."

Another letter read, "I wrote this letter (racial slur) … I hate (expletive, racial slur). I’m coming to your house to rape you. I’m going to get a chainsaw and cut your legs off and then cut your head off, black nasty (slur)."

On top of being a white Trump supporter, the author also claimed to be a member of the KKK.

To the surprise of no one, none of this turned out to be true. For in the Age of Trump, without the hate crime-hoax, there would not be all that many hate crimes.

Turns out the author of these racist letters is Justin Lamar Coleman, a black man who apparently suffers from a psychological disorder. His inspiration for this letter-writing campaign stems from a seven-year-old personal feud with Jack McCowan, who runs a local body shop.

The only problem is that like the above incident in Tennessee, most of these hate-crimes turned out to be hoaxes, or just plain old lies perpetrated by Trump-haters as a means to make the President and his supporters look bad.

The Muslim woman robbed of her hijab in Louisiana? Never happened.

The black woman racially-harassed at a Philadelphia gas station? Never happened.

The Asian student racially-taunted in Minnesota? Never happened.

The bisexual student receiving hate-notes in Chicago? Never happened.

The black church burned to the ground and defaced with "Vote Trump!" Committed by a black man.

Asian store firebombed by a white Trump supporter? Committed by a black man.

Michigan student told to remove her hijab or be lit on fire? Never happened.

Racist note left for Hispanic students in North Carolina? Written by a Trump-hating Hispanic.

The Jewish Community Centers serially-threatened with anti-Semitic bomb threats? One perpetrator was a Jewish man, the other was a left-wing member of the very same media that spent weeks blaming Trump for these crimes.  

Donald Trump is not inspiring hate crimes, he is not even inspiring the hoaxes. What is inspiring the hoaxers is an irresponsible and rabidly partisan American media addicted to any kind of Fake News that confirms their twisted worldview.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-15, 22:51

White man has no rights. He's being suppressed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-15, 22:57

I hate being a white male. We get screwed so much.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-16, 01:16

DWags wrote:I hate being a white male. We get screwed so much.

I feel so damn oppressed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-16, 08:58

It's good to see my occasional work in here bearing fruit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 09:49

Welcome to the 1950's
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 09:52

Fake. This shit never happens

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 10:01

Fake

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-16, 15:25

Nice straw men.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 15:29

LooseGoose wrote:Nice straw men.

Sorry man, but those are hate crimes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next