Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And another fake hate crime.

+16
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Herbie Green
TheReal_LWS
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
xsanguine
Rocinante
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 Empty Re: And another fake hate crime.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-16, 17:10

DWags
Didn't you know the rules?
It isn't FAKE NEWS unless Fox calls it fake news
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-16, 20:03

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Nice straw men.

Sorry man, but those are hate crimes.

He's talking about the... straw man... portion of your posts.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-16, 20:12

GRR Spartan wrote:DWags
Didn't you know the rules?
It isn't FAKE NEWS unless Fox calls it fake news

So true.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-16, 21:25

Those definitely weren't nazis in Berkeley.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-19, 08:42

Fresno shooting rampage: Suspected gunman wanted to kill as many white people as possible, cops say

Fox News / Associated Press wrote:Police said the man who killed three people on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, Calif., on Tuesday while shouting "Allahu Akbar" wanted to kill as many white people as possible.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, knew he was being searched for and he "decided he was going to kill more people," Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

During his arrest, Muhammad shouted "Allahu Akbar," but Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."

"This is solely based on race," Dyer told reporters.

FBI officials told Fox News the agency is not treating the shooting as an incident of terror, but is sending agents to the scene at request of local police.

Fresno Mayor Lee Brand said it was "a sad day for us all" in a statement to FOX 26.

Muhammad first walked up to a utility truck and shot a Pacific Gas & Electric Co. employee sitting in the passenger seat. The driver of the truck, who is Latino, sped off to the police department for help, but the worker, a 34-year-old white man, died.

Muhammad then shot at another person and missed, police said. He aimed at a third, killing the 37-year-old on the sidewalk as he walked with a bag of groceries. The final victim, 58, was gunned down in the parking lot of a charity building, authorities said.

Dyer said Muhammad approached a vehicle in between shootings, but he spared the lives of two Latina women who were in the car with a child.

“These were unprovoked attacks by an individual that was intent on carrying out homicides today. He did that," Dyer said.

Police had put out a news release hours before the shootings Tuesday, saying that Muhammad was armed and dangerous and wanted in the shooting death of a security guard at a Motel 6 last week. The guard, 25-year-old Carl Williams, was white.

Muhammad told officers at his arrest that he was the guy they were looking for, Dyer said.

"I did it. I shot them," Dyer said Muhammad told officers.

Police are searching for the revolver Muhammad said he tossed into a pile of clothing. The gun may have been picked up by someone else, Dyer said.

Muhammad faces four counts of murder and at least two additional charges of assault with a deadly weapon.

Stephen Hughes, 66, said he and his wife rushed home Tuesday after receiving a frantic call from a neighbor. Hughes came home to see a body draped in a blanket on the sidewalk leading to his front door.

He first thought the shooting was gang-related, but then he noticed the bag of groceries near the body. "It looks like a guy carrying his groceries home from the store," Hughes said.

On what appeared to be Muhammad's Facebook page, he repeatedly posted "#LetBlackPeopleGo" and encouraged "black warriors" to "mount up." A flurry of posts emerged in the past day.

He wrote that his "kill rate increases tremendously on the other side" and also posted about "white devils." On several occasions, he wrote updates that included the phrase "Allahu Akbar," meaning "God is great" in Arabic.

Muhammad has a criminal history that includes arrests on weapons, drugs and false imprisonment charges and making terrorist threats. He had been associated with gangs but he was not a confirmed member, police say.

Muhammad was charged in 2005 with possessing cocaine with intent to distribute, court records show. Federal prosecutors said at the time that he was also in possession of a 9mm semi-automatic handgun and two rifles after being convicted of a felony.

He claimed insanity, and his attorney requested a psychiatric examination for his client, saying Muhammad "appeared eccentric with some bizarre beliefs." A psychiatrist who examined Muhammad believed he had psychosis, Muhammad's attorney said in the court filing.

He also "suffered auditory hallucinations and had at least two prior mental health hospitalizations," according to court documents. His attorney said that Muhammad had "paranoia" and thought the justice system and his defense attorney were conspiring against him, court papers said.

The attorney who represented Muhammad in that case did not return a call for comment Tuesday.

Public records list Muhammad as Cory Taylor and other aliases with addresses in Fresno and Sacramento. Fresno's police chief said his former name was Cory McDonald. A woman who identified herself as Taylor's grandmother said Tuesday that the family last saw him on Easter Sunday. She hung up the phone before giving her name.

"I never would have thought he would do anything like this," sad Muhammad's brother, who asked not to be identified by name. "I'm just kind of shocked."

He described his brother as a funny and intelligent man.

Police say two of the victims may have been clients of Catholic Charities, which provides a variety of services for refugees, the homeless and those with disabilities.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 09:29

Police: Brown County church organist admitted to November vandalism

BEAN BLOSSOM, Ind. (WTHR) - A Brown County church vandalized with Donald Trump graffiti shortly after the 2016 election wasn't targeted by pro-Trump political activists, but a member of their own congregation, according to police.

People suspected the KKK or some other hate group was responsible for the graffiti. The arrest of the church organist, was a surprise - and a relief.

The Brown County prosecuting attorney's office issued a statement Wednesday saying they had charged 26-year-old George Nathaniel Stang of Bloomington with institutional criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Stang was the man who originally claimed to have found the graffiti, and works as the organist at St. David's Episcopal Church in Bean Blossom.

"Oh my, the organist," Mary Ayers said. "The organist. Wow. Wow."

It was November, shortly after the presidential election. Stang told everyone he discovered the graffiti when he arrived for Sunday morning services.

"He explained that one of the reasons he had done it was because of fear. He was concerned about the results of the election," Adams said.

In a three-page, handwritten statement, Stang, according to court records, wanted to "mobilize a movement."

"I suppose I wanted to give local people a reason to fight for good, even if it was a false flag," he wrote
. "To be clear my actions were not motivated by hate for the church or its congregation. I of course realize now, this was NOT the way to go about inspiring activism."

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2017-05-04, 09:30; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 09:29

LooseGoose wrote:Police: Brown County church organist admitted to November vandalism

BEAN BLOSSOM, Ind. (WTHR) - A Brown County church vandalized with Donald Trump graffiti shortly after the 2016 election wasn't targeted by pro-Trump political activists, but a member of their own congregation, according to police.

People suspected the KKK or some other hate group was responsible for the graffiti. The arrest of the church organist, was a surprise - and a relief.

The Brown County prosecuting attorney's office issued a statement Wednesday saying they had charged 26-year-old George Nathaniel Stang of Bloomington with institutional criminal mischief, a misdemeanor. Stang was the man who originally claimed to have found the graffiti, and works as the organist at St. David's Episcopal Church in Bean Blossom.

"Oh my, the organist," Mary Ayers said. "The organist. Wow. Wow."

It was November, shortly after the presidential election. Stang told everyone he discovered the graffiti when he arrived for Sunday morning services.
thanks for the mainstream media link.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 09:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Police: Brown County church organist admitted to November vandalism

thanks for the mainstream media link.

Sorry to point out that another of your allies faked a hate crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-04, 09:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for the mainstream media link.

Coming from the master of Bullshittery™️. And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 09:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for the mainstream media link.

just pointing out that you trust the mainstream media more than I do. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 09:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Coming from the master of Bullshittery™️. And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 685334576 Sorry it stings you so when your allies misbehave like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-04, 10:14

There is already a thread about Colbert.

Didn't that FAKE NEWS belong in this thread?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-04, 12:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 685334576 Sorry it stings you so when your allies misbehave like this.

Those are my allies as much as Alex Jones, Hannity, and Rush are yours.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-10, 18:24

The College Fix‏ @CollegeFix
CONFIRMED: Racist note that prompted St. Olaf College shut down is hate-crime hoax http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32560/ via @collegefix
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-10, 21:07

Is this the thread where we post news of hate crimes and fake hate crimes? Seems like it's being turned into a competition, though not a close one, really, since the real hate crimes will far, far outweigh the fakes.

Racist and anti-Semitic graffiti were scrawled on two outdoor marble tablets at the Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial in Boise, Idaho

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/10/anne-frank-memorial-idaho-vandalized
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-10, 21:14

Yer mom's a hate crime.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-10, 21:23

tGreenWay wrote:Is this the thread where we post news of hate crimes and fake hate crimes? Seems like it's being turned into a competition, though not a close one, really, since the real hate crimes will far, far outweigh the fakes.

Racist and anti-Semitic graffiti were scrawled on two outdoor marble tablets at the Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial in Boise, Idaho

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/10/anne-frank-memorial-idaho-vandalized

Fake.

I dont get this thread. Is Goose trying to convince us there isn't a problem with racism and bigotry in our country in the year 2017? Or is he pointing out that in a country of 330 million we have those who suffer from almost a type of Münchausen syndrome and do mentally horrific shit either because they suffer from mental illness or they're born evil. If it's the latter, while pathetic, it doesn't stop the fact that this country has a huge problem with racism and hate still.

So, carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-10, 21:33

Hey X, Considering my right wing evangelical christian mom told her own lesbian daughter that she's going to hell, I'm inclined to agree with you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-10, 21:43

Only Goose can explain the genesis of this thread, DWags.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-10, 22:09

tGreenWay wrote:Hey X, Considering my right wing evangelical christian mom told her own lesbian daughter that she's going to hell, I'm inclined to agree with you.

That seems rude.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-10, 22:59

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600 I suppose that's one way to put it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-11, 01:01

tGreenWay wrote:And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600 I suppose that's one way to put it.

I mean, is there something else this sister has done that would reserve her a place in hell that you're not telling us? Or is the implication that she's being told she's going to hell because of the lezzzzzbianism?

I dunno, she could have thrown a garbage bag full of newborn puppies into a lake or something.....And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 2599972566

P.S. This is how fake news gets started.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-11, 10:21

She's a lesbian; do you honestly think she'd do anything ever to harm a dog of any age? And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600
No, the reason she's going to hell, in my mom's twisted, bible-warped mind, is strictly because she's homosexual.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-11, 11:38

tGreenWay wrote:Only Goose can explain the genesis of this thread, DWags.

And if I did - this is the group in here:

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 Giphy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-11, 13:49

The story on this hate crime is only an hour old, so maybe it will turn out to be fake.

http://wtvr.com/2017/05/11/matthew-ellis-competency-motion/amp/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-11, 13:55

And of course, this guy in Texas yelling at an Arab family while grabbing his crotch and boasting about his christianity and how trump is going to stop them is obviously faking it. The whole video is fake.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/862389285982306304
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-11, 21:54

tGreenWay wrote:And of course, this guy in Texas yelling at an Arab family while grabbing his crotch and boasting about his christianity and how trump is going to stop them is obviously faking it. The whole video is fake.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/862389285982306304

Is that guy one of those hairy pussy atifa girls?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-05-12, 01:00

IDK what an atifa girl is. I've seen the references here before but don't know the backstory. I do know that bad ass christian trump supporter cried as he was getting his mug shot taken.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-12, 05:35

tGreenWay wrote:IDK what an atifa girl is. I've seen the references here before but don't know the backstory. I do know that bad ass christian trump supporter cried as he was getting his mug shot taken.

Shocking. Honestly if those guys can't hit women, they aren't very effective
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-05-16, 11:07

You guys see this clearly staged incident?

http://fox61.com/2017/05/10/waterford-man-arrested-for-racist-tirade-in-texas/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-16, 11:53

Oh yeah we were all over that, WBH. The dude cried in his mugshot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-16, 11:19

Some black dudes are reported to have shot at white peoeple's "MAGA" car.

http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-06, 11:31

And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600 And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600 And another fake hate crime. - Page 3 502811600

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-west-hartford-trump-morely-school-steven-marks-20170705-story.html

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 16:06

Facts don't matter if they disrupt the narrative.

Black Lives Matter Minneapolis Apologizes For Claiming A Man Who Committed Suicide Was ‘Lynched’

Black Lives Matter of Minneapolis is apologizing for spreading photos of a man who committed suicide by hanging himself in a public park in St. Paul, Minnesota. BLM Minneapolis and BLM St. Paul had separately repeated unsubstantiated claims the man was the victim of a lynching. From BLM Minneapolis’ Facebook account:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-02, 17:14

Any comment on your hero in The White House approving for the FAKE NEWS Seth Rich story on your favorite news source?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-02, 17:21

LooseGoose wrote:Facts don't matter if they disrupt the narrative.

Black Lives Matter Minneapolis Apologizes For Claiming A Man Who Committed Suicide Was ‘Lynched’

Black Lives Matter of Minneapolis is apologizing for spreading photos of a man who committed suicide by hanging himself in a public park in St. Paul, Minnesota. BLM Minneapolis and BLM St. Paul had separately repeated unsubstantiated claims the man was the victim of a lynching. From BLM Minneapolis’ Facebook account:

Question goose, do you think hate crimes exist? Do you think they've grown since 11/9/16?

Two questions.

I know that reporting fake hate crimes is as appalling and cruel as the hate crimes themselves and they should get publicity and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's akin to crying wolf and people getting numb to real hatred that I have personally witnessed in our state here. I heard things at a table in Dagwoods this winter watching the Purdue game that I had never heard before. I've heard the same shit in Macomb county and it's fucking chilling. People openly talking about shit that freaks my wife and I out. Out loud, not caring who hears them. Maybe they did before and I didn't pay attention. But shit's different now. If you don't believe that in Mio, so be it. But I absolutely believe it to be very different.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 19:28

GRR Spartan wrote:Any comment on your hero in The White House approving for the FAKE NEWS Seth Rich story on your favorite news source?

Nice try at a swerve. Includes a blatant lie. Good work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-02, 19:33

Except they recognized their error and publicly apologized. Still waiting for Trump, Hannity, Breitbart, et al, to apologize for all the lies they told about BHO and his wife.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 19:37

DWags wrote:

Question goose, do you think hate crimes exist? Do you think they've grown since 11/9/16?

Two questions.

I know that reporting fake hate crimes is as appalling and cruel as the hate crimes themselves and they should get publicity and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's akin to crying wolf and people getting numb to real hatred that I have personally witnessed in our state here. I heard things at a table in Dagwoods this winter watching the Purdue game that I had never heard before. I've heard the same shit in Macomb county and it's fucking chilling. People openly talking about shit that freaks my wife and I out. Out loud, not caring who hears them. Maybe they did before and I didn't pay attention. But shit's different now. If you don't believe that in Mio, so be it. But I absolutely believe it to be very different.

Part 1 -
I think the whole premise of "hate" crimes is bullshit. Murder is murder. Rape is rape. Assault is assault. Battery is battery. Before the left came up with "hate" crimes were those things considered acts of love? Adding "hate" to the description does nothing to change the underlying crime. ALL violent crime could easily be defined as an act of hate. Is murder #2 worse than murder #1 because you think the killer hated them? Do you explain to the family of victim #1 that the killer of their kin will get a lighter sentence because they didn't hate them before they killed them? As I said to start, I think it's feel good shit parading as policy - rampant stupidity.

Part 2 -
If one accepts the premise of hate crimes are they up since 11/9/16? Perhaps. Of course that depends a LOT on which crimes are classified as "hate" crimes which can be pretty subjective. And IF they are up my bet is that those committed by leftists are up a larger percentage. 1) Because they would have started from a lower reported base. 2) Because many leftists have turned decidedly violent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-06, 11:19

GAY HATE CRIME TURNS OUT TO BE JUST A REALLY CLUMSY GAY MAN...but of course conclusions were jumped to....

Crowdfunding Campaign Launched For JR's Bartender

Original: A bartender was injured so severely in Dupont Circle earlier this month that his neck was broken. Friends have launched a crowdfunding campaign, which has surpassed $15,000, to support his recovery.
Joey is a long-time employee of the popular gay bar JR’s on 17th Street NW. When he was walking home on July 15 he was hit with an object from behind and knocked unconscious, about two blocks away at 16th and R streets, according to a report from the Metropolitan Police Department. A small amount of cash may have been taken. Police are still working to determine a motive and if there was a hate bias.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next