Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARD NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass

+31
pulling69
duffy munn
I.B. Fine
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
Da Mayor
NigelUno
Dr. Strangelove
Space Lord
aualum06
steveschneider
SawGreen
tGreenWay
Blanch32
Death Roe
The_Dude
Clarett's Folly
Steve81
CheesySpartan
TheReal_LWS
MattyFresh
InTenSity
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
35 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass Empty WARD NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:01

Bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass Empty Re: WARD NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-27, 23:01

+1 (bump)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass Empty Re: WARD NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-27, 23:02

LETS FUCKING GO
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-27, 23:32

DWags, please send Ellis a thank you email for bailing you out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:35

Turtleneck wrote:DWags, please send Ellis a thank you email for bailing you out.

WARD is the fucking man. And now every time I write WARD my phone automatically makes it capital. WARD bailed this team out. Cause he's a bad ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-27, 23:36

I think Ward stopped scoring when you made this thread. Just sayin'.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I think Ward stopped scoring when you made this thread. Just sayin'.

Keep bumping. Know why? WARD is a bad ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-27, 23:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I think Ward stopped scoring when you made this thread. Just sayin'.

He did. DWags is selfish.

The team also won because OTPT did not start the game thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-27, 23:42

But I contributed to the game thread, I contributed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:43

Does your phone write WARD like mine? Nope. I don't think so. Why do you hate WARD tn?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-27, 23:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:But I contributed to the game thread, I contributed.

You did. You are the McQuiad of game threads.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-12-27, 23:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:But I contributed to the game thread, I contributed.

He spends the entire game thread in the triple threat position and then throws up a brick right before the clock runs out?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-27, 23:49

AnomanderRake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He spends the entire game thread in the triple threat position and then throws up a brick right before the clock runs out?

Fine. He is Tum Tum.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:51

[img]WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass Xeecjq[/img]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-27, 23:53

Turtleneck wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

Fine. He is Tum Tum.

He was clutch! I'll take it. Tum played a great game, honestly. Don't know where the fuck that came from. Maybe he is in that "I'm not letting us miss the tourney for the streak" mode or some shit. Looked like he was on a mission, I love it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:54

He has to take those shots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-27, 23:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fine. He is Tum Tum.

He was clutch! I'll take it. Tum played a great game, honestly. Don't know where the fuck that came from. Maybe he is in that "I'm not letting us miss the tourney for the streak" mode or some shit. Looked like he was on a mission, I love it.
Izzo had to tell him he had the green light at half. Tum attacked the basket, which is what he needs to do. He also needs to learn to draw contact, but whatever, if he attacks it makes him a threat.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-27, 23:56

I said the season was over, but then I took it back. So i'm even.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-27, 23:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I said the season was over, but then I took it back. So i'm even.

Fuck, at 39-26 it was.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-27, 23:59

1-1 pylon. We started slashing a lot more in the 2nd half. I don't know if Minny just stopped playing defense or what but MSU did not attack the hoop like that early in the game. Ward helped obviously, drawing so much attention.

Whoever is up top has to cut or even a wing cut to the middle and shoot or pass from there. Ward can pass.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-28, 00:01

I think his nickname deserves his own thread...

BIG PUDDIN'!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-28, 00:20

Great low-post offense is a beautiful thing
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-28, 00:35

Tim Wakefield wrote:Great low-post offense is a beautiful thing

This and free throw shooting....WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass 3493939353
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-28, 00:38

Tim Wakefield wrote:Great low-post offense is a beautiful thing

Got to see Chris Webber up close in college twice. Had seat near the basket. When that fucker wanted the ball you knew it was going in or he was getting fouled. Best player I've seen under a basket in college.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-30, 18:17

He's already big Puddin it. Put him in the game Izzo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-30, 18:18

WBH, please merge with the game thread. TIA
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-02, 15:16

Spartan Basketball ‏@MSU_Basketball 35m35 minutes ago
Nick Ward has been named Big Ten Freshman of the Week for the second consecutive week and third time this season!
http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/010217aab.html …

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass C1MJMWEXAAApkHo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 09:49

Couch: Yes, Nick Ward is that good - maybe better
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 09:59

“He’s (Zach) Randolph. But he’s a better athlete, a better (college) player,” said MSU assistant coach Mike Garland, who coached Randolph during the one season he spent at MSU before leaving for the NBA 16 years ago.

Shit, I hope he comes back for at least one more year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-04, 10:08

DWags wrote:“He’s (Zach) Randolph. But he’s a better athlete, a better (college) player,” said MSU assistant coach Mike Garland, who coached Randolph during the one season he spent at MSU before leaving for the NBA 16 years ago.

That's a bold statement. Honestly though, I don't remember Randolph taking over any games at MSU like Ward did at the end of the Minny game. Although it's been quite a few years now, maybe I'm selling Z-Bo short.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 10:23

DWags wrote:“He’s (Zach) Randolph. But he’s a better athlete, a better (college) player,” said MSU assistant coach Mike Garland, who coached Randolph during the one season he spent at MSU before leaving for the NBA 16 years ago.

Fucking SRC & HM have allowed Garland to slip through the defenses......it should replace Garland with TheBlackDudeWithGlasses™
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-01-04, 10:27

Randolph also played on a team that was dominated by upper classmen. He wasn't needed as much, and Izzo certainly isn't going to play a freshmen over a Jr or Sr. I like the comparisons, but there is no way Randolph is getting the same playing time that Ward is getting, its 2 different situations.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 13:41

Spartan BasketballVerified account‏@MSU_Basketball 25m25 minutes ago
More
Nick Ward becomes the first freshman to earn B1G Player of the Week this season and is named Freshman of the Week for the fourth time!

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass C5sO5I1WUAAuvEN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 14:36

So who wins FR of the year in the BIG? Ward or Bridges? I'd go Ward right now.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-02-27, 16:44

CheesySpartan wrote:So who wins FR of the year in the BIG? Ward or Bridges? I'd go Ward right now.
Tough call there
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-09, 16:13

Steve81 wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:So who wins FR of the year in the BIG?  Ward or Bridges?  I'd go Ward right now.
Tough call there

yet doesn't make all freshman team.

anyway we covered that, but how about Wards FT shooting having improved so much, hes nearly 80% since the scUM game on. 55% before that.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-09, 16:24

made some Ward gifs 2day

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass 3og0IyOTzGkxFTrL6o

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass 3og0IUdRaAKo8KCZGM
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-09, 16:44

and my fav

WARD  NEEDS HIS OWN FUCKING THREAD: Bump when he's a bad ass XUA7b4C6sXdGRdkj8Q
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-09, 23:49

^ Great gif dude, good to see those guys having fun out there.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-09, 23:53

Those are great. Thy do look relaxed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next