Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history

2 posters

Go down

Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history Empty Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-05, 23:07

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history Empty Re: Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-05, 23:20

We all knew this TN. Big time footlocker thing. Myself and my fellow 7th/8th graders when it went down were super annoyed it happened but we couldn't watch it because it was on PASS or some shit that our parents were too cheap to prescribe to. Because cable was just an expensive fad.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history Empty Re: Who knew? Barry Sanders one of the greatest dunkers in basketball history

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-05, 23:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We all knew this TN. Big time footlocker thing. Myself and my fellow 7th/8th graders when it went down were super annoyed it happened but we couldn't watch it because it was on PASS or some shit that our parents were too cheap to prescribe to. Because cable was just an expensive fad.

I do not like you or your Mark McGwire rookie card.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-05, 23:24

LOL @ a McGwire Rookie card. The USA Baseball McGwire card is where it's at.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down