Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History

4 posters

Go down

The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History Empty The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History

Post by Turtleneck Thu 26 Feb - 20:34

In 1997, the NBA celebrated its 50th birthday with a list of its 50 greatest players. Here they are:http://www.nba.com/history/players/50greatest.html

It is an impressive list of players. No doubt about it. But the list needs updating. Since 1997 several players have emerged as candidates for being among the NBA's 50 greatest players. So here is the game: who comes off the list and who goes on the list? Looking at the list, I do not know who comes off. The easier part is figuring out who to add. Below are a list of candidates for addition. They are separated into tiers with the top tier being sure things and last tier being total toss-ups. I have tried to limit it to three players per tier. Add guys, yell at me for guys I have on my list, whatever...

Tier 1
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Lebron James

Tier 2
Dwyane Wade
Kevin Garnett
Allen Iverson

Tier 3
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Carmello Anthony

A couple of guys that are too young to be on the list, but one day will challenge for a spot among the 50 greatest are Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History Empty Re: The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History

Post by steveschneider Thu 26 Feb - 21:25

This post is a tribute to LWS and it's a 100% true story...

The other day I woke up with sinus issues, throat was dry/sore and joints were achy. All the symptoms of a classic common cold. About mid afternoon with my symptoms getting worse and I was thinking about heading home my stomach cramped up and my bowels got watery. I went to the mens room for an explosive shit and I swear to god, when I left that mens room my cold was gone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History Empty Re: The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History

Post by Turtleneck Wed 25 Mar - 13:49

Bump.

What do you think, OTPT?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan - 18:14

Is LeBron the Greatest?

Beard: LeBron James is premature in 'greatest' self-proclamation

I think MJ and Bill Russell did more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 6 Jan - 18:20

Alex Caruso needs a spot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sun 6 Jan - 19:09

Are we saving a spot for Foster Loyer?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan - 19:12

The 50 Greatest Players in NBA History 4177874726 He's still trying to be the greatest player from Clarkston.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 6 Jan - 19:18

I think the best NBA prospect we have on our roster is Gabe Brown. There, I said it. Come at me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Jan - 19:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think the best NBA prospect we have on our roster is Gabe Brown. There, I said it. Come at me.

Go-ins
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down