Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way.

+3
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
7 posters

Go down

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Empty Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way.

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-10, 12:07

Opinions are not welcome on this board.

Last edited by Death Roe on 2017-01-14, 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Empty Re: Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way.

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-10, 12:18

Voting in your beliefs is not tolerated on this board.

Last edited by Death Roe on 2017-01-14, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Empty Re: Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way.

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-10, 12:34

This should probably be a sticky, it happens every millisecond.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-12, 22:41

"You voted Republican, you're not allowed to talk about this subject" - WBH

Last edited by Death Roe on 2017-01-14, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-12, 22:46

Death Roe wrote:Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 1494614055

Meryl Streep accusing someone of abusing their powerful position, yet abuses her powerful position to bash someone.

Excellent post, LWS. Sorry, I mean The Dude. Oops, that's not right. Something must have went wrong. That's right! Excellent post, Death Roe.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-12, 22:48

People on this board support anti-Republican violence.

Last edited by Death Roe on 2017-01-14, 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-12, 22:51

Death Roe wrote:Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 1494614055

Maybe Bob and his bike buddies can ride to Hollywood and protest with the smug celebs

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 4113017228 Donald Trump is a smug celeb, Death Roe.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-12, 23:43

Does calling someone with whom you disagree a snowflake make you feel better about yourself?

Ms. Streep is exercising her free speech the same way some of my neighbors did when they attended an ACA information meeting and shouted down speakers so often they cancelled the meeting.

You may think what Trump did was funny or admirable.  I have led a charmed life.  Born healthy.  Was able to marry a woman who was healthy and had two healthy children with no disabilities.

Trump used his bully pulpit to make fun of a person with a disability and Ms Streep has called him out on it.  

At first Kelly Ann Conway tried to deny it happened but there is video so she has pivoted to say Trump really didn't mean it and we should be able to know what's in his heart.

Maybe you have a disbaled relative or will have a child with a disability some day (I hope that never happens).  But if you do I suspect you'll lose the snowflake label real fast.

Trump was out of line when it happened and instead of apologizing he has tried to act like it didn't happen.  

In my opinion his remarks were reprehensible.  Maybe you feel differently.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-12, 23:55

Death roe you should not give a fuck about what celebs say or do not in an actual role. But do what you want.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-13, 08:38

This post is so incredibly ironic I don't even know where to begin.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-13, 12:54

Bump.

ROFL, wow is that painful to watch.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 22:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Death roe you should not give a fuck about what celebs say or do not in an actual role. But do what you want.

Yes, Dad. Thanks for the advice. I wish I could be like you, you never seem to do any wrong, and always call out my errors.

Thank you, OTPT.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 22:50

GRR Spartan wrote:

Says the guy who openly supports anti-Republican violence.

Says the guy who openly hopes Trump is assassinated.

I think those statements are reprehensible as well.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-14, 22:52

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Death roe you should not give a fuck about what celebs say or do not in an actual role. But do what you want.

Yes, Dad. Thanks for the advice. I wish I could be like you, you never seem to do any wrong, and always call out my errors.

Thank you, OTPT.

Instead of playing your classic someone challenged my opinion victim card, want to explain why you put importance into what celebs think about politics? I don't really understand it. Would love to hear it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 22:54

I already literally said what I felt about her, OTPT. She accuses someone of using their powerful position to overstep boundaries, yet does the exact same thing when she's supposed to accept some worthless Golden Globe and move on.

I think it's funny how they feel entitled to speak about these subjects, yet all they do for a living is play pretend.

Also, you always call me out. Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 502811600 You think you're so self-righteous and better than everyone else. I've lost count how many times you've shit on the older guys on this board.

🤷 Not really in the mood to argue with someone who clearly despises me, so have a good night.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-14, 22:58

Entitled to speak about these subjects? How dare some citizens exercise their right to free speech. Unreal !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 23:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Entitled to speak about these subjects? How dare some citizens exercise their right to free speech. Unreal !

This is your card that you play. You pick one part of an argument and overblow it. Along with putting words in peoples' mouths.

She has the right to say it, but I also have the right to be annoyed by it.

Or wait, wait, wait... I'm supposed to be on her side, right? That's the root of your disdain, I bet.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:01

Death Roe wrote:I already literally said what I felt about her, OTPT. She accuses someone of using their powerful position to overstep boundaries, yet does the exact same thing when she's supposed to accept some worthless Golden Globe and move on.

I think it's funny how they feel entitled to speak about these subjects, yet all they do for a living is play pretend.

:shrug: Not really in the mood to argue with someone who clearly despises me, so have a good night.

I think the person she was referring to has a different kind of powerful position. You know, a powerful position backed by the power of government. A powerful position that includes the responsibility of making sure the laws of the country are "faithfully executed." A powerful position that comes with formal political powers granted by the Constitution, and even some powers not granted by the Constitution but upheld by the courts.

Meanwhile, she has no such power. So relatively speaking, she does not have the same kind of power position.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 23:03

Turtleneck wrote:
Meanwhile, she has no such power. So relatively speaking, she does not have the same kind of power position.

I didn't know they were different. Wow!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-14, 23:05

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Entitled to speak about these subjects? How dare some citizens exercise their right to free speech. Unreal !

This is your card that you play. You pick one part of an argument and overblow it. Along with putting words in peoples' mouths.

She has the right to say it, but I also have the right to be annoyed by it.

Or wait, wait, wait... I'm supposed to be on her side, right? That's the root of your disdain, I bet.

Putting people's own* words "I think it's funny how they feel entitled to speak about these subjects"

But why are you annoyed by another citizen expressing their right to free speech? You got away from my initial question, why you're putting some kind of importance on celebs opinions like this. It's fascinating to me in today's culture.

I didn't watch the video you posted. I never really brought up a side. But - I guess that mentality exactly would be the original root of the problem, so good point.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:05

Death Roe wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I didn't know they were different. Wow!

You were certainly carrying on like you thought they were the same.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-14, 23:07

I definitely would have pulled out my A game with her back in her day.

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Young-meryl-streep-11
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:10

xsanguine wrote:I definitely would have pulled out my A game with her back in her day.

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Young-meryl-streep-11

I always thought of you as the Bette Midler type.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-14, 23:12

This thread's edits Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-14, 23:23

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I definitely would have pulled out my A game with her back in her day.

I always thought of you as the Bette Midler type.

Couple beers and I'd give it a shot.

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 62c71819a2f939399b94bb5bcf2d241a
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This thread's edits Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 502811600

People get really upset when Bette Midler is mentioned.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-14, 23:27

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This thread's edits Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. 502811600

People get really upset when Bette Midler is mentioned.

I just can't fight the good fight anymore. Way too tired and it's not worth the energy to argue on here with anyone, because I like everyone on here (except a few, but I love Herbie Green!!)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:34

The part of the Bette Midler in this thread will be played by Gennice Graham.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-14, 23:35

Turtleneck wrote:The part of the Bette Midler in this thread will be played by Gennice Graham.

Who?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-14, 23:43

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The part of the Bette Midler in this thread will be played by Gennice Graham.

Who?

Bette Midler got hurt.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-15, 00:23

Have her be played by Hedy Lamarr.

Bump when a snowflake liberal gets upset because they didn't get their way. Hedy-

Schwing!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-15, 00:56

Death Roe wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Says the guy who openly supports anti-Republican violence.

Says the guy who openly hopes Trump is assassinated.

I think those statements are reprehensible as well.

You go to hell when you lie but that's typical West Michigan holier than thou "conservative" group think.  Calvinist superiority.

I would never encourage the assassination of a US President sitting or former.  Those are Federal offenses.  

I typed no one should be surprised by the reaction of people who opposed Trump after he encouraged violence towards protestors at his rallies and in one case offered to pay legal expenses for a guy who sucker punched a protestor.  

You choose to celebrate a President elect who mocked a handicapped person but you get all butt hurt when somebody calls you out on it.  

If I come to [ your workplace SRC] and start making fun of your employees who limp or stutter or have a twitch I suspect you or one of your store security would rightfully toss my ass out and maybe call law enforcement.  Might even encourage the person I publicly mocked to sue me using the ADA laws.

You want to support Trump?  Fine.  He's every American's President but I don't have to kiss his ass or worship him or make excuses for him.  There are plenty of people who are paid to do that for him and several on this forum who do that for free including yourself.

What this has proved is you think you are a tough guy but when you are called on specifics you are as thin skinned as the guy you are defending, our next President.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down