Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"...

5 posters

Go down

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... Empty Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 08:46

poor little guy.. maybe he needs a hug and taken out for ice cream.. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

Sean Spicer has responded after the world laughed at a parody of him on Saturday Night Live performed by Melissa McCarthy.

He said: "Alec has gone from funny to mean and that's unfortunate. SNL used to be really funny. There's a streak of meanness now that they've crossed over to mean."

if only they would be more politically-correct.. No Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... Empty Re: Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"...

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-06, 09:03

That's the first time I've ever found Melissa McCarthy to be funny and the first time it easily over a decade I found SNL to be humorous. She did an excellent job.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... Empty Re: Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 09:12

xsanguine wrote:That's the first time I've ever found Melissa McCarthy to be funny and the first time it easily over a decade I found SNL to be humorous. She did an excellent job.
I thought it was mean.. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-06, 09:24

Sack it up, Bob. The world isn't all sunshine and blowjobs, okay?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 09:41

xsanguine wrote:Sack it up, Bob. The world isn't all sunshine and blowjobs, okay?
but it was so mean.. {sniffles}

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-06, 09:48

I haven't watched SNL much since Chris Farley was on the show. That said, Spicer better get some thicker skin or else he's just inviting everyone to start making fun of him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 09:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't watched SNL much since Chris Farley was on the show. That said, Spicer better get some thicker skin or else he's just inviting everyone to start making fun of him.
yeah.. what's funny is every time he and the sexual predator whine about SNL, they just ratchet it up a couple of notches.

It's entertaining to see a couple of spoiled white people whose political campaign was built on racism, bigotry, misogyny, xenophobia, belligerence and violence now want everyone to be nice and polite.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-06, 12:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't watched SNL much since Chris Farley was on the show. That said, Spicer better get some thicker skin or else he's just inviting everyone to start making fun of him.

I think he was brought in to be combative. I think that is his role. I kind of like it because it makes the white house press conferences much more entertaining. They've been very boring for awhile. In the end it's all polititainment anyways.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 12:56

xsanguine wrote:

I think he was brought in to be combative. I think that is his role. I kind of like it because it makes the white house press conferences much more entertaining. They've been very boring for awhile. In the end it's all polititainment anyways.
for someone who is "combative", he sure is sensitive and whines a lot.

of course, look at his boss.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-07, 08:17

according to the mainstream media, the sexual predator and his administration are still sad about the SNL skit.

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600  Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600  Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-08, 14:16

This guy. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-08, 14:19

NigelUno wrote:This guy. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600
I think your laughing face is mean.. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-08, 14:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:poor little guy.. maybe he needs a hug and taken out for ice cream.. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

Sean Spicer has responded after the world laughed at a parody of him on Saturday Night Live performed by Melissa McCarthy.

He said: "Alec has gone from funny to mean and that's unfortunate. SNL used to be really funny. There's a streak of meanness now that they've crossed over to mean."

if only they would be more politically-correct.. No Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-08, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:This guy. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600
I think your laughing face is mean.. No

The local questions at this briefing (with big screen pictures of those asking the questions) are awesome. Just happened to have one from a local TV guy in coal country. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-08, 14:29

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I think your laughing face is mean.. No

The local questions at this briefing (with big screen pictures of those asking the questions) are awesome. Just happened to have one from a local TV guy in coal country. Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

SNL is going to have it's best work since the republicans thrust poor little Sarah Palin onto an unsuspecting American public.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-08, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

SNL is going to have it's best work since the republicans thrust poor little Sarah Palin onto an unsuspecting American public.

This is better than that.

I hope McCarthy reprises the role several times over the next few years. Great time for comedians.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-08, 14:50

John Oliver's first show back from his break should be entertaining/super duper mean (depending on how much of a shill you are for president Tweets).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-08, 14:58

Hillary wouldn't have been this entertaining.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-08, 15:02

NigelUno wrote:Hillary wouldn't have been this entertaining.

I think McCarthy would have killed that role. She doesn't even have to change character much.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-08, 15:07

NigelUno wrote:Hillary wouldn't have been this entertaining.
competence usually isn't.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-08, 15:18

Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... Screen-shot-2016-12-04-at-8-53-18-am

poor Cheeto Hitler..  Fragile Snowflake Sean Spicer Says the SNL Skit Was "Mean"... 502811600

SNL Has It's Best Ratings in Two Decades
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-08, 15:21

Is it wrong that I pictured Alec Baldwin impersonating Donald Trump as I read that tweet?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-08, 15:22

xsanguine wrote:Is it wrong that I pictured Alec Baldwin impersonating Donald Trump as I read that tweet?
that just means he's doing his job.

very effectively.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-08, 15:31

Baldwin is a national treasure.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-08, 15:43

xsanguine wrote:Baldwin is a national treasure.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-08, 15:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Baldwin is a national treasure.

Having Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey on the same show is gold.

(Will Arnett is good, too)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down