Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?

+35
duffy munn
PennSpartan
Trapper Gus
WhiteBoyHatcher
aualum06
By-Tor
Jake from State Farm
Motown Spartan
tTito
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
Code_Warrior
Cameron
The Pantry
MiamiSpartan
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
BleacherSwill
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Nordic
MSU addict
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
DWags
39 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  Empty Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 19:53

I could care less but here it is.

Drop daylight savings?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  Empty Re: Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-13, 19:55

Minus well drop it. No one would really notice.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  Empty Re: Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-13, 19:56

YES!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 19:56

DWags wrote:I could care less but here it is.

Drop daylight savings?

So you do care?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 19:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:YES!

NOOOOOO!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 19:59

So do they want it to still be light for an extra hour in the summer? Or are they looking for it to get darker quicker in the months I like? Cause I'm all for it being lighter at the end of the day in the summer. I feel like this isn't that though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-01-13, 20:01

Death Roe wrote:Minus well drop it. No one would really notice.
The same idiots proposed it two years ago, why is it news now.

The real question is if we dropped the state legislature would any one notice?

Last edited by MSU addict on 2022-03-12, 12:01; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 20:02

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:I could care less but here it is.

Drop daylight savings?

So you do care?

Yes. I want them to change it right before spring forward so we will forever have that one extra hour that we didn't give back.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-01-13, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-13, 20:02

Let me help Travis, we are currently in EST not EDT

IDIOT
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 20:03

Nordic wrote:Let me help Travis, we are currently in EST not EDT

IDIOT

So you're saying it'll get darker earlier in the summer? I'm not for that. That's stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-13, 20:04

Nordic wrote:Let me help Travis, we are currently in EST not EDT

1D10T

FIFY
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 20:08

It all sounds confusing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 20:08

Seriously though I golf in the spring summer and fall. The season pretty much runs from when the time changes in March til it changes in November. Getting rid of that would take away at least two months of after work golf for no reason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-13, 20:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Seriously though I golf in the spring summer and fall. The season pretty much runs from when the time changes in March til it changes in November. Getting rid of that would take away at least two months of after work golf for no reason.

So you'd have more time at work to be a drag on the economy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-13, 20:55

I sorry to say, I'm with Travis. I love how it stays light until almost 10 pm in the summer. If they mess with that, I'm going to mess with them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 20:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Seriously though I golf in the spring summer and fall. The season pretty much runs from when the time changes in March til it changes in November. Getting rid of that would take away at least two months of after work golf for no reason.

So you'd have more time at work to be a drag on the economy?

No I'd still be at work the same amount of time si11y :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-13, 20:58

tGreenWay wrote:I sorry to say, I'm with Travis. I love how it stays light until almost 10 pm in the summer. If they mess with that, I'm going to mess with them.
If you really want to mess with them, tell them you want Michigan to move to CST all the time. It'll still stay light out later during the summer.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-13, 21:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I sorry to say, I'm with Travis. I love how it stays light until almost 10 pm in the summer. If they mess with that, I'm going to mess with them.
If you really want to mess with them, tell them you want Michigan to move to CST all the time. It'll still stay light out later during the summer.

Ooh, I like that. Travis, get on that, bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 21:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Ooh, I like that. Travis, get on that, bitch.

I'd be fine with that Bro. I love me some Tuesday golf. The later it can be light out the better. I don't care about going to work in the dark in the morning (editors note- Travis typically works from home that selfish prick.) I missed some Tuesday golf this November. It was warm enough, but the sun went down at some stupid time for no stupid reason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-13, 21:17

Sounds racist to me. Are they saying Michigan isn't dark enough? Or are they saying it's to dark?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-01-13, 21:27

http://andywoodruff.com/blog/where-to-hate-daylight-saving-time-and-where-to-love-it/

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  Dstmap10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 21:36

Who set reasonable at 6 pm? That is stupid. Reasonable is 730-8.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2017-01-13, 21:50

The only reason this is on the docket at the legislature is because some lobby group is paying someone big money to make it happen. That is the only reason the Michigan legislature does anything.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 22:01

I really don't care I'm flexible. I like being the first one out in the summer at Saugatuck on the course. Often play by myself and hit two balls. If sunrise came earlier I wouldn't mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-13, 22:04

DWags wrote:I really don't care I'm flexible. I like being the first one out in the summer at Saugatuck on the course. Often play by myself and hit two balls. If sunrise came earlier I wouldn't mind.

You should work on your technique.

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  3434560931
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 22:05

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I really don't care I'm flexible. I like being the first one out in the summer at Saugatuck on the course. Often play by myself and hit two balls. If sunrise came earlier I wouldn't mind.

You should work on your technique.

Michigan considering dropping daylight savings time?  3434560931

I find the earlier I go the more strokes I can use with both balls being in play.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 22:07

1) Nobody cares about your golf schedule. Not one person on this planet would care if you never golfed again.
2) You are very selfish.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 22:08

Turtleneck wrote:

1) Nobody cares about your golf schedule. Not one person on this planet would care if you never golfed again.
2) You are very selfish.

I care. I'd like to see it ruined.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 22:09

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

2) You are very selfish.

I care. I'd like to see it ruined.

But could you care less?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 22:11

Turtleneck wrote:

2) You are very selfish.

1) the rest of my golf league cares. Other golf leagues maybe too.
2) yeah, so are the fuck wads that want it sunnier in the morning for no apparent reason. Seriously what possible benefit can this have? at least I have a fucking reason turtleneck. The fuckwads that want to take it from me are all like "hey I'm a fuckwad let's make it lighter in the morning in the summer for no fucking reason at all because I'm a piece of shit asshole who likes to ruin everything cause I hate my life and my wife cheats on me so as a result I'm a miserable prick."

Fuck that guy and fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 22:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

2) You are very selfish.

You are replaceable

2) yeah, so are the fuck wads that want it sunnier in the morning for no apparent reason.

Have you tried getting out of bed before noon? You can enjoy the day earlier. Maybe go golfing in the morning or something.

Seriously what possible benefit can this have? at least I have a fucking reason turtleneck. The fuckwads that want to take it from me are all like "hey I'm a fuckwad let's make it lighter in the morning in the summer for no fucking reason at all because I'm a piece of shit asshole who likes to ruin everything cause I hate my life and my wife cheats on me so as a result I'm a miserable prick."

You are filled with rage. Not OTPT style rage. The unhealthy kind of rage.

Well that is not nice

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 22:17

Turtleneck wrote:

You are replaceable

2) yeah, so are the fuck wads that want it sunnier in the morning for no apparent reason.

Have you tried getting out of bed before noon? You can enjoy the day earlier. Maybe go golfing in the morning or something.

Seriously what possible benefit can this have? at least I have a fucking reason turtleneck. The fuckwads that want to take it from me are all like "hey I'm a fuckwad let's make it lighter in the morning in the summer for no fucking reason at all because I'm a piece of shit asshole who likes to ruin everything cause I hate my life and my wife cheats on me so as a result I'm a miserable prick."

You are filled with rage. Not OTPT style rage. The unhealthy kind of rage.

Well that is not nice

I golf on Tuesdays after work you stupid fucking twat face. I can't get out earlier or my boss is all like "you're fired I hate you"

Just kidding he's pretty cool. But trying to get out at 3 pm is pushing it. 4 is fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-13, 22:18

Turtleneck wrote:

2) You are very selfish.

2) yeah, so are the fuck wads that want it sunnier in the morning for no apparent reason. Seriously what possible benefit can this have? at least I have a fucking reason turtleneck. The fuckwads that want to take it from me are all like "hey I'm a fuckwad let's make it lighter in the morning in the summer for no fucking reason at all because I'm a piece of shit asshole who likes to ruin everything cause I hate my life and my wife cheats on me so as a result I'm a miserable prick."

I'm against anything you like just to piss you off.

#maga
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 22:19

That's it I'm organizing a march on the capital. It's going to happen at 6 pm one day so make sure you bring fucking flashlights so the assholes can see us.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-13, 22:19

Turtleneck wrote:

2) You are very selfish.

Travis, I apologize. I didn't realize how much that meant to you. I was joking but TN has made fun of my grammar twice now. I would like to make it up to you some how. Maybe a 6 A.M.'er in the Tuck next summer?

I'm sorry. I hope they consider you when they're taking this reckless action

Last edited by DWags on 2017-01-13, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-13, 22:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That's it I'm organizing a march on the capital. It's going to happen at 6 pm one day so make sure you bring fucking flashlights so the assholes can see us.

That's a really dumb idea Travis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-13, 22:23

Turtleneck wrote:

I golf on Tuesdays after work you stupid fucking twat face. I can't get out earlier or my boss is all like "you're fired I hate you"

Just kidding he's pretty cool. But trying to get out at 3 pm is pushing it. 4 is fine.

Those putt putt places are pretty well lit, Travis. I am not sure what you're complaining about.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 22:24

Turtleneck wrote:

Those putt putt places are pretty well lit, Travis. I am not sure what you're complaining about.

PUTTING IS THE WORST PART
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-13, 22:25

DWags wrote:

Travis, I apologize. I didn't realize how much that meant to you. I was joking but TN has made fun of my grammar twice now. I would like to make it up to you some how. Maybe a 6 A.M.'er in the Tuck next summer?

I'm sorry. I hope they consider you when they're taking this reckless action

I'm in. But if we're taking a day for it then it can be 6 or 7 or 8 or 9. Who gives a shit. I need that time after work.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-13, 22:26

Turtleneck wrote:

PUTTING IS THE WORST PART

You ever get caught night putting?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next