Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market

3 posters

Go down

Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market Empty Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-16, 17:51

What an asshole

"And he’s kept it going in prison. He just couldn’t step away from the businessman life. He has it deep in his person, in his blood, in his soul. So what does he do? Monopolized the hot chocolate industry in prison. Scooped up each and every last packet of Swiss Miss and has been selling them for profit to his fellow inmates. He is low key running a billion dollar business from the prison yard, but instead of money it’s loose cigarettes and toilet beer.

And this makes me happy for him. Once a shyster, always a shyster. It’s like when a wrestler is still showing up to middle school gyms to wrestle for 25 dollars in front of 13 people. Never stop doing what you love. This is who Madoff is, and how he will die, and he wouldn’t have it any other way."

http://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/always-a-businessman-bernie-madoff-has-cornered-the-hot-chocolate-market/?utm_campaign=SocialflowTw&utm_source=BarstoolTw&utm_medium=Socialflow

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2017-01-16, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market Empty Re: Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-16, 18:02

I guess I always felt I was a pretty informed guy, but this is the first I've heard of toilet beer and it's shaken my foundation.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market Empty Re: Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-16, 18:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:I guess I always felt I was a pretty informed guy, but this is the first I've heard of toilet beer and it's shaken my foundation.

Yeha I haven't either but i am sure its just general prison hooch which I admittedly have never made or had.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-16, 18:26

MattyFresh wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I guess I always felt I was a pretty informed guy, but this is the first I've heard of toilet beer and it's shaken my foundation.

Yeha I haven't either but i am sure its just general prison hooch which I admittedly have never made or had.
Prison version of bathtub gin.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-16, 22:04

Did this guy actually publish an op-ed calling a Jewish man a shyster?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-16, 22:14

xsanguine wrote:Did this guy actually publish an op-ed calling a Jewish man a shyster?

its a jay on jay crime

i think Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market 2267303065
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-16, 22:15

MattyFresh wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Did this guy actually publish an op-ed calling a Jewish man a shyster?

its a jay on jay crime

i think Bernie Madoff is back in business and cornering the hot cocoa market 2267303065

Screw 'em if they can't take a joke.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down