Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.

+7
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.  Empty Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.

Post by DWags 2017-09-05, 18:03

Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.  502811600

I'm guessing there isn't one fucking mirror in her house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.  Empty Re: Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-05, 18:26

She'll write a book then disappear forever. One hopes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.  Empty Re: Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-05, 21:44

She really thought Bernie Sanders would go along with the coronation.

Looks like if she'd won we still would have had a whiner in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-05, 21:48

She should go ahead and go away now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-05, 22:15

She should blame her corrupt party
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-05, 22:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:She should blame her corrupt party

If they're stacking the deck for you it's called good planning regardless of political affiliation.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 06:27

Meh..

I'd say that the mainstream media and the stupidity of the American people are more responsible than Bernie.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-06, 07:51

I thought she was walking in the woods.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-09-06, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Meh..

I'd say that the mainstream media and the stupidity of the American people are more responsible than Bernie.
Or, you know, maybe not bothering to even campaign in some of the states where Bernie beat her, had something to do with it. Nothing like responding to a 40-50% anti-establishment vote against you, by effectively saying, "What? Did you say something? Nah, I don't give a fuck what you were trying to say, because I'm your only choice anyway."

There are variables you can control and variables you can't. She shit the bed with the variables that she could control.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 15:51

I can agree to disagree.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-06, 16:34

Personally I blame anyone that voted for Hillary over Bernie. Cowards. Oh and also the dumb rednecks but what else did you expect from them?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 16:39

Bernie wasn't the nominee.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-09-06, 16:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can agree to disagree.
Hillary Sunshine Blo wer  tongue
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-06, 16:56

You're welcome to your opinion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-06, 18:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Personally I blame anyone that voted for Hillary over Bernie. Cowards. Oh and also the dumb rednecks but what else did you expect from them?

I think there were quite a few people who were pissed that Hilliary was given the nomination instead of Bernie and this didn't vote November 8th. Which became the political equivalent of cutting your nose off to spite your face.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-09, 08:11

Bernie's ideas are becoming mainstream and his popularity is soaring.

Meanwhile Hillary is bitter and stuck in the past.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-09-09, 16:13

I love you, Bob, but eventually, you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate. Whatever you may think of her, only a terrible candidate could lose to Donald Trump.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-09, 22:12

When someone, despite Russian interference and a constant assault by the mainstream media, still gets the 2nd most votes in the history of United States presidential elections, I wouldn't call her a "terrible candidate".

But you're certainly welcome to your opinions.

Oh, and I love you too, dude.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-09-09, 22:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:When someone, despite Russian interference and a constant assault by the mainstream media, still gets the 2nd most votes in the history of United States presidential elections, I wouldn't call her a "terrible candidate".

But you're certainly welcome to your opinions.

Oh, and I love you too, dude.

Population growth, not her appeal.

Now what the hell are you doing here on a Saturday night??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-09, 22:35

Took a late nap.. wide awake, which is weird.

I was thinking about emailing some people to pass the time, but reconsidered because there's a chance I might run for president some day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-09, 22:35

I do not care one iota about Hilary.

But I do care why Bob is here on a Saturday night.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-09, 22:35

Dilly Dilly Bob.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-09, 22:36

I feel so loved.

:-)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-09, 22:45

Bob what did you think of the game today? D looked pretty good eh? Why did they keep kicking to #4?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-09, 22:54

D looked good, Lewerke looked good at times. Wish the bye week was later - we'll need it in October/early November.

Not sure why we kept kicking it to Phillips. He lit us up 2 years ago, returned one against USC last week. If Western had a more competent offense, he would've proven to be the difference maker.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-09, 22:59

Bob if I buy 4 tickets to a game for you, LG, John Sheldon and I would you attend?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-10, 08:09

Cameron wrote:

I love you, Bob, but eventually, you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate. Whatever you may think of her, only a terrible candidate could lose to Donald Trump.

Bill Maher compared her to Bill Buckner. She had the game and she let the ball roll through her legs.

Bernie should stop taking the bait at this point and not respond to her book. Going back and reliving 2016 is not going to help.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-09-10, 08:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bob if I buy 4 tickets to a game for you, LG, John Sheldon and I would you attend?

That would be incredible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-09-11, 08:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bob if I buy 4 tickets to a game for you, LG, John Sheldon and I would you attend?
Hilliary now is also blaming Bernie for her defeat.  502811600

I don't know.. first, I'd need to consult with my attorney... and family physician.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-09-15, 07:56

https://www.theringer.com/2017/9/14/16307594/hillary-clinton-what-happened-clintonism-sanders-trump
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down