Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration. When is he coming for my guns and bibles?

3 posters

Go down

Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration.  When is he coming for my guns and bibles? Empty Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration. When is he coming for my guns and bibles?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-19, 19:16

My schedule is pretty tight tomorrow. Is it like a comcast 2 hour window or do they just show up and i have to have my stuffed neatly packed and ready?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration.  When is he coming for my guns and bibles? Empty Re: Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration. When is he coming for my guns and bibles?

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-20, 10:14

Who is the NRA going to use as their whippin' stick to scare their membership now?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration.  When is he coming for my guns and bibles? Empty Re: Its the last 24 hours of Obama's administration. When is he coming for my guns and bibles?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-20, 10:18

I just wanted to get in one last official "Thanks Obama".
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down