Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today

+10
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
NigelUno
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
The Pantry
14 posters

Go down

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today Empty The re-kindling of a Great America begins today

Post by The Pantry 2017-01-20, 00:00

Fuck all you dumb libs...right in the pussy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today Empty Re: The re-kindling of a Great America begins today

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-20, 00:02

Were you promised free breakfast burritos?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today Empty Re: The re-kindling of a Great America begins today

Post by The Pantry 2017-01-20, 00:09

Turtleneck wrote:Were you promised free breakfast burritos?
No, but that would be cool. Much cheaper than the trillions Obama ran up the national debt in his 8 years.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-20, 00:16

Do you people really think shit is going to change? Who is in control of your life - you or the government? I do not get it. I make my life great. You can too. Not some politician. Jesus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-20, 00:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you people really think shit is going to change? Who is in control of your life - you or the government? I do not get it. I make my life great. You can too. Not some politician. Jesus.

That's the guy that can make your life great, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-20, 00:43

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Were you promised free breakfast burritos?
No, but that would be cool.  Much cheaper than the trillions Obama ran up the national debt in his 8 years.

The budget deficit was cut during the Obama Administration actually, not necessarily to his credit. Also Congress is in charge of the budget so I'm not sure why you are blaming Obama for that, probably because you actually have no idea how congressional budgeting or government works at all.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-20, 00:54

The Pantry wrote:Fuck all you dumb libs...right in the pussy  
So polite. Must not be a left winger, eh Goose?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-20, 01:39

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Fuck all you dumb libs...right in the pussy  

This board does not fit his narrative. But wait - some crazy person out thete that is on the left of the political spectrum does some stupid shit. Proves his point. Rolling Eyes Because ya know both sides don't have bat shit crazy people. I can't even begin to comprehend this type of thinking.

Sheep gonna sheep. Just like buying into 1 reality tv star changing a country. Sigh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-20, 07:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you people really think shit is going to change? Who is in control of your life - you or the government? I do not get it. I make my life great. You can too. Not some politician. Jesus.

Come on.

Green salsa packets (probably made in Mexico) made his life great.

Maybe Trump will bring those back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-20, 07:30

Fuck her right in the pussy. With a burning cross. #MAGA

This post in no way advocates the sarcasm of the above.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-20, 07:54

I think the OP meant Amerika also. If he would have spelled it right, we would all know he was obviously joking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-20, 08:30

Great thing for the OP until his wife/daughter/sister has some Trump troglodyte grab her by the pussy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-20, 09:06

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today The-americans
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-20, 14:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Cameron wrote:

This board does not fit his narrative. But wait - some crazy person out thete that is on the left of the political spectrum does some stupid shit. Proves his point. Rolling Eyes Because ya know both sides don't have bat shit crazy people. I can't even begin to comprehend this type of thinking.

Sheep gonna sheep. Just like buying into 1 reality tv star changing a country. Sigh.

You know what's a much better idea? Sitting back and scoffing while doing nothing. That makes you enlightened or some shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-20, 14:54

Grab em all by the pussy.

Wonder how Trump will respond if some nut job gets to his adult daughter and grabs her pussy?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-20, 15:20

Trump is President 45. 45 is the sum of all the decimal digits (0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 45).

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 1550444538
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-20, 15:32

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600 The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-20, 15:36

CheesySpartan wrote:

The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600 The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600

Looks like he says "Fiiine" The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-20, 15:39

CheesySpartan wrote:

This doesn't fit Bob and GRR's narrative - please delete.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-20, 16:13

LooseGoose wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Are you sure he didn't say "grab them..."

No...sorry...that was someone else.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-20, 16:32

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He didn't say it but you know damn well he was thinking it! The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 3557613862
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-20, 16:43

CheesySpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He didn't say it but you know damn well he was thinking it! The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 3557613862

I'm surprised you guys are condoning Clintons behavior (though we don't know who he was looking at). But I seem to recall outrage by the right regarding Clintons affairs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-20, 17:22

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I'm surprised you guys are condoning Clintons behavior (though we don't know who he was looking at). But I seem to recall outrage by the right regarding Clintons affairs.

I don't think I'm condoning anything.  I don't know what he's looking at, what he's thinking, or what he's saying.  If only Entertainment Tonight had a microphone on him...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-20, 17:50

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think I'm condoning anything.  I don't know what he's looking at, what he's thinking, or what he's saying.  If only Entertainment Tonight had a microphone on him...

Access Hollywood - ET lite.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-20, 17:59

LooseGoose wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

And this thread doesn't fit your narrative. Only libs are supposed to act like assholes.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-20, 23:15

Rocinante wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You know what's a much better idea? Sitting back and scoffing while doing nothing. That makes you enlightened or some shit.

Self awareness roc. What the fuck are you doing? The re-kindling of a Great America begins today 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-21, 10:06

Bill is a G. Doesn't give a fuck even though he can feel that stare of evil from his partner in illuminati.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down