Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters

3 posters

Go down

can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters Empty can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 06:24 am

....since my December banning and subsequent boycott?

i figured i give them time to get into a groove before i make any judgements and whatnot. so how many newbies did my banning produce? a dozen or two i suppose by the way the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria talks. something along those lines, right? nows your chance to impress me BBBB.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters Empty Re: can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters

Post by P Rob 31/01/17, 08:42 am

Why were you banned?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters Empty Re: can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 09:30 am

P Rob wrote:Why were you banned?

simple: The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria snowflakes.

told them they don't have the bandwidth to discuss a certain topic, they disagreed, so the discussion happened, and they didn't like what i was saying so i was banned.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 31/01/17, 10:00 am

I have noticed the cliques on here.  It's members are very not fun maladjusted bonars...and literally echo one another.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

can someone pls introduce me to all the new posters Empty who deleted my "new poster" thread?

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 12:46 pm

this place is morphing into 247 every single day lol. at this rate, dwags "turn the lights out" thread is 6 months away!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 12:47 pm

lol just realized this thread was moved!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 12:50 pm

nevermind just noticed a The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria snakflake rod moved it to bobs board. guess they didn't think it reflected the values of tBBBB
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 31/01/17, 02:08 pm

That thread was on point.

So lets ask the question again here - where are all the new posters at?

Is it possible the reason new posters are not flocking to the barn not because of the so-called "trolls"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 02:26 pm

Herbie Green wrote:That thread was on point.

Is it possible the reason new posters are not flocking to the barn not because of the so-called "trolls"

how about overall activity? rods post the stats from dec vs jan. using your logic there should be significantly more threads and posts while I boycotted
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 31/01/17, 04:37 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:That thread was on point.

how about overall activity? rods post the stats from dec vs jan. using your logic there should be significantly more threads and posts while I boycotted

That was the theory. The fact of the matter is tSwill has become a safe haven for blowars and wells hall freaks
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/01/17, 06:03 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

That was the theory. The fact of the matter is tSwill has become a safe haven for blowars and wells hall freaks

this should be the new motto
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down