Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

+25
tGreenWay
SpartanInNH
Chitown_Badger
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Rod Porkmore
beal99
Cameron
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
tMysterious #4
Marc Summers
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
HT
WhiteGreenShow
Floyd Robertson
KLIF Roe
nevernude
Brock Middlebrook
The Pantry
LoneWolfSparty
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves Empty This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:22 pm

I was informed during chat for the Virgina game that we have a legion of lurkers that check the board out.

Please post in this thread and out yourselves so we can insult you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves Empty Re: This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Our good luck charm
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves Empty Re: This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm a lurker.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Good invite idea.  As long as Guest doesn't show up...
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Don't judge me by my number of posts This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves 1811933421
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by nevernude Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:08 am

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves 1550444538
nevernude
nevernude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:11 am

YES!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by KLIF Roe Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:32 am

I'm a lurker. I pretty much only post in the music thread. If you don't like my music and prefer me post these types of songs↓↓↓

Too Bad... But i'll try to post both... Oh yeah, We all came from the same place
KLIF Roe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 am

The Pantry wrote:Good invite idea.  As long as Guest doesn't show up...

Too fucking late. We should have closed the gate when we had chance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:13 am

I didn't realize I was a legion, thanks for letting me know.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 am

You lurkers should post more. The more the merrier!
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:13 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was informed during chat for the Virgina game that we have a legion of lurkers that check the board out.

I'm not gonna lie, I think you suck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:38 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was informed during chat for the Virgina game that we have a legion of lurkers that check the board out.

Bonar thinks you suck
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:39 pm

This thread was a bad idea.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tMysterious #4 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Does anyone have an extra Bed, Bath, and Beyond 20% off coupon they are willing to share?
tMysterious #4
tMysterious #4
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:04 pm

How many post until one is no longer a lurker?
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:15 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:How many post until one is no longer a lurker?
Is it based on posts or posting sessions? For example, someone who posts everyday is not a lurker. I, on the other hand, am trying to retain lurker status but will often have a posting sesh during which I post multiple times. My next post, however, might not be for a week or more later.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 pm

thanks for the advise I would want anyone thinking I'm a nerd who is a regular poster I would rather hid in the shadows.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:34 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:How many post until one is no longer a lurker?

Just work hard, keep your mouth shut and good things will happen.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:36 pm

KLIF Roe wrote:Oh yeah, We all came from the same place

A vagina.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Posters Post, Tough Posters Insult LWS

PS: Use profanity, he's a delicate flower and he fucking hates that shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Can we get a lurker badge?
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:39 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Can we get a lurker badge?

No, bitch. The best you can hope for is a troll badge, since we're all apparently too lazy to do the geronte shit anymore. And I strongly encourage you to go for the troll badge. Bob's got one, and look how fucking beloved he is. Not a single person dislikes him.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Fuck you Cameron give me what I want.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:48 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Fuck you Cameron give me what I want.

Even if I could, I wouldn't, but I can't.

But I appreciate the spirit of this post. Keep it up, fella.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Cameron wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:Fuck you Cameron give me what I want.

Get out of our lurker thread then fucker.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:53 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Get out of our lurker thread then fucker.

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves Y23Q27K
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:54 pm

you can post images in the chat? thats pretty boss
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Absolutely

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves LURKER
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Absolutely

This thread reserved for nevernude and our legion of lurkers to introduce themselves LURKER

Fuck you Brock, don't reward bad behavior (lurking).
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm

Brock is the man and Cameron blows Michigan fans.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Good invite idea.  As long as Guest doesn't show up...

Too fucking late. We should have closed the gate when we had chance.

where is you boy, faglanta?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 pm

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Brock is the man and Cameron blows Michigan fans.

How dare you pluralize that?!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:55 pm

I sort of lurk.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 am

Should it be mandated that all lurkers check in daily with the Co9?
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

Rod Porkmore wrote:I sort of lurk.

You might think you "sort of lurk", but it's impossible with that avatar.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Should it be mandated that all lurkers check in daily with the Co9?
No worries, just make sure your cookies are on.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tMysterious #4 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:11 am

Is this like a subreddit of the Spartantailgate? I have so many questions.
tMysterious #4
tMysterious #4
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:17 am

tMysterious #4 wrote:Is this like a subreddit of the Spartantailgate? I have so many questions.

How did you find us, and are you the original #4?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next