Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky?

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
8 posters

Go down

Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? Empty Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 pm

...for football and basketball respectively? Someone should tell Hollis that this should be our new strategy. Let's get on this guys!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? Empty Re: Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky?

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:41 pm

We recruit like Alabama and Kentucky in basketball and football respectively. Can't you be happy with that?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? Empty Re: Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:46 pm

I'll only be happy when the whole athletic department is scrapped. Too embarrassing to go on. I think we can all agree with that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm

I bet there are a number of guys on the board that would make great Bagmen.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? 502811600

Why don't people just demand excellence? It's that easy. I'm doing it right now typing on a message board.

Old people. Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? 502811600

Why don't people just demand excellence? It's that easy. I'm doing it right now typing on a message board.

Old people. Rolling Eyes

Hey man, some people have been posting for over two decades, and act like they actually make an impact regarding on-field results!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why don't we recruit like Alabama and Kentucky? 502811600

Old people. Rolling Eyes

Fuck off you boring milquetoast waaahhhnabee like everybody else millenial POS.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:51 pm

I have spent time around both the Bama and UK fanbases and I can assure you the level of dental care our fanbase enjoys certainly plays a role.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Kentucky can't recruit like Alabama. That's why they replace their football coach every 4-5 years.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down