Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge

+7
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
InTenSity
Herbie Green
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-06, 15:38

LooseGoose wrote:Even the AP is Fact Checking Herbie's judge.

AP FACT CHECK: No arrests from 7 nations in travel ban? Nope
"liberal media"... Rolling Eyes Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-06, 16:38

Probably just misspoke...like that Conway lady.

Now up to 3 times...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/06/kellyanne-conways-bowling-green-massacre-wasnt-a-slip-of-the-tongue-shes-said-it-before/?utm_term=.b3f2cb607c39
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-06, 16:52

That isn't the real AP news website chief.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-06, 18:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So they're lying about this? "All contents © copyright 2017 Associated Press. All rights reserved."

Might want to look again and correct yourself on correcting me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-06, 19:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So they're lying about this? "All contents © copyright 2017 Associated Press. All rights reserved."

You might be right on this one, although www.ap.org is the Super official site. More extreme vetting is needed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-06, 20:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So they're lying about this? "All contents ©️ copyright 2017 Associated Press. All rights reserved."

You might be right on this one, although www.ap.org is the Super official site. More extreme vetting is needed.

I love that we're getting along so much better. Want to shoulder an AK47 and check out some copshops with me? Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 1966794946 Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 1966794946 Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-08, 17:11

According to the left anyone that supports Trump is a terrible person....normally they love Europe. Now?

AxiosVerified account ‏@axios
People in 8 out of 10 countries surveyed in Europe want a travel ban that goes even further than Trump's.

Europeans want more than Trump's travel ban
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-09, 07:27

LooseGoose wrote:According to the left anyone that supports Trump is a terrible person....normally they love Europe. Now?

AxiosVerified account ‏@axios
People in 8 out of 10 countries surveyed in Europe want a travel ban that goes even further than Trump's.

Europeans want more than Trump's travel ban
awww how cute.. republicans are looking to Europe for leadership on immigration. Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-09, 07:29

now the sexual predator is backtracking.. says he wanted a one month delay on the ban but was told "no" - I thought he was the president?? Now he's getting bullied by a bunch of law enforcement officers he refuses to name.. Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600

Trump, speaking to law enforcement officials in Washington, said he argued before the order was finalized for giving travelers a month's notice before cutting off entry to the US.

But he said he was overruled by law enforcement officials, who he didn't name, alleging the delay could prompt a flood of dangerous terrorists into the country.

scratch

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-09, 07:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:now the sexual predator is backtracking.. says he wanted a one month delay on the ban but was told "no" - I thought he was the president?? Now he's getting bullied by a bunch of law enforcement officers he refuses to name..    Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600

Trump, speaking to law enforcement officials in Washington, said he argued before the order was finalized for giving travelers a month's notice before cutting off entry to the US.

But he said he was overruled by law enforcement officials, who he didn't name, alleging the delay could prompt a flood of dangerous terrorists into the country.

scratch

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600

He's like a kid that just makes shit up, so he won't get in trouble.

And, again...let me point out...what is the delay on The Wall then?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 00:21

The political equivalent of natural selection. Societies which have drifted too far from pragmatism will be plagued by the fruits of their mindless compassion.

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 Typical-british-antifa
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 08:46

What the hell are you talking about X?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 09:39

Herbie Green wrote:What the hell are you talking about X?

He is all about finding one photo or video of some dumbass on YouTube/google and making sweeping generalizations based off it. It's odd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 10:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

He is all about finding one photo or video of some dumbass on YouTube/google and making sweeping generalizations based off it. It's odd.

He also uses big words and puts them together. I am not smart enough to understand what he is saying yet I have a feeling it is completely idiotic anyway.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-12, 10:38

Gosh that's almost like finding one person supporting a republican that's a racist and making a sweeping generalization off it.....not that anyone here would do that. And even if they did I'm sure OTPT would be right there to condemn it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 10:55

LooseGoose wrote:

Gosh that's almost like finding one person supporting a republican that's a racist and making a sweeping generalization off it.....not that anyone here would do that. And even if they did I'm sure OTPT would be right there to condemn it.

What does this post mean? I'm not calling out GRR enough for your liking? Lol. You are tilting pretty hard this morning.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-12, 11:12

LooseGoose wrote:

What does this post mean? I'm not calling out GRR enough for your liking? Lol. You are tilting pretty hard this morning.

My guess would be he is referring to what Bob does.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 11:25

CheesySpartan wrote:

So you and goose ars telling me that Bob is going to play his schtick card? No. Way!!!

X doesn't try to do that for the most part. He is smart enough to admit when he is wrong but loves to find random 'SJW's to make fun of and then make the said sweeping generalizations about.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-12, 11:27

CheesySpartan wrote:

So you and goose ars telling me that Bob is going to play his schtick card? No. Way!!!
Of course. I was just trying to answer your ? Bro.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 14:40

I didn't use any big words.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 14:44

CheesySpartan wrote:

X doesn't try to do that for the most part. He is smart enough to admit when he is wrong but loves to find random 'SJW's to make fun of and then make the said sweeping generalizations about.

I'm not sure where I made any generalizations in that post.

I posted a picture of an idiot hell bent on seeing his own culture willfully eradicated because of deep seeded insecurities that require him to virtue signal. It's indicative of a movement, which is why it was accompanied with what I said.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 15:08

xsanguine wrote:

I posted a picture of an idiot hell bent on seeing his own culture willfully eradicated because of deep seeded insecurities that require him to virtue signal. It's indicative of a movement, which is why it was accompanied with what I said.

Can you explain this in layman terms?

My translation is that you are saying all political actions will become anti-whitey rather than practical and that will lead to society's own demise.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 15:24

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

My translation is that you are saying all political actions will become anti-whitey rather than practical and that will lead to society's own demise.

It refers to the situation in Europe and the concept of virtue signalling (loosely on topic in this thread). There's people so desperate to prove how welcoming and non-racist they are that they're willing to co-sign on the destruction of their own culture.

I'm all for open borders (assuming the government weren't to force others to pay for the lifestyle of those immigrating), but I'm not for self-destruction. Europe has created quite a problem for themselves and there's plenty of people immigrating to that continent that are willing to take that guy up on his wishes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 15:42

xsanguine wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It refers to the situation in Europe and the concept of virtue signalling (loosely on topic in this thread). There's people so desperate to prove how welcoming and non-racist they are that they're willing to co-sign on the destruction of their own culture.

I'm all for open borders (assuming the government weren't to force others to pay for the lifestyle of those immigrating), but I'm not for self-destruction. Europe has created quite a problem for themselves and there's plenty of people immigrating to that continent that are willing to take that guy up on his wishes.

What "people"?   The "so-called judicial system"?

I think your point would actually make a lot more sense if it was completely backwards with Trump being the political guy trying to implement a form of social darwinism and the courts being the non political  practical check
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 15:45

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think your point would actually make a lot more sense if it was completely backwards with Trump being the political guy trying to implement a form of social darwinism and the courts being the non political  practical check

The politicians and their supporters who are pushing this despite seeing the problems it's created are "the people".
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 18:29

xsanguine wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

The politicians and their supporters who are pushing this despite seeing the problems it's created are "the people".

You still aren't making sense. The politicians that are pushing this mess is the president and it is the judicial system providing the check. These other politicians and supporters are powerless right now besides making noise
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 18:41

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You still aren't making sense. The politicians that are pushing this mess is the president and it is the judicial system providing the check. These other politicians and supporters are powerless right now besides making noise

I think that's why it doesn't make sense. I'm referring to the EU politicians and their supporters.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-12, 18:59

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

it's really unfair to X that you don't understand him. He's airways so precise and articulate in his posts. If you don't understand him, that's your problem. You're probably very angry about something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 19:02

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You still aren't making sense.  The politicians that are pushing this mess is the president and it is the judicial system providing the check.  These other politicians and supporters are powerless right now besides making noise

it's really unfair to X that you don't understand  him. He's airways so precise and articulate in his posts. If you don't understand him, that's your problem. You're probably very angry about something.

Classic Dwags. Have another one!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-12, 19:11

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

it's really unfair to X that you don't understand  him. He's airways so precise and articulate in his posts. If you don't understand him, that's your problem. You're probably very angry about something.

Oops. I apologize if that upset you. I must be angry dude. I only wanted herbie to understand you. Sorry again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 19:29

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Oops. I apologize if that upset you. I must be angry dude. I only wanted herbie to understand you. Sorry again.

Once again, I accept your apology. We all have our faults.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 19:49

I actually wanted to understand it because it sounded interesting. But now it appears it was a post about Europe that had nothing to do with the thread anyway. But that's ok I took my fair share of drugs myself
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 19:56

Herbie Green wrote:I actually wanted to understand it because it sounded interesting. But now it appears it was a post about Europe that had nothing to do with the thread anyway. But that's ok I took my fair share of drugs myself

What it has to do with the thread is foreshadowing.

What kind of drugs?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-12, 19:57

xsanguine wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I actually wanted to understand it because it sounded interesting. But now it appears it was a post about Europe that had nothing to do with the thread anyway. But that's ok I took my fair share of drugs myself

What kind of drugs?

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600 Classic x.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 20:30

xsanguine wrote:

What kind of drugs?

I am too paranoid to talk about it. But I went to about 30 Dead shows and spent many summer days playing frisbee and canoeing
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-12, 20:33

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What kind of drugs?

I am too paranoid to talk about it. But I went to about 30 Dead shows and spent many summer days playing frisbee and canoeing

Trump's travel ban lifted by Washington judge - Page 2 502811600 yes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-12, 20:49

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What kind of drugs?

Fuuuuucccck. You win. you and my wife have to have shared the same pipe at one of them. Did you do Chicago last year?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-12, 20:55

Herbie Green wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What kind of drugs?

I like psychedelics, too.

Did you find that time you spent enjoying and exploring those activities enjoyable? Hindering in some way?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-02-12, 20:59

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Fuuuuucccck. You win. you and my wife have to have shared the same pipe at one of them. Did you do Chicago last year?

Dude your wife Deadhead?!

No, i didn't do Chicago. While I am sure it was awesome in its own right I just can't go back and try to recapture my youth without Jerry.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-12, 21:13

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude your wife Deadhead?!

No, i didn't do Chicago. While I am sure it was awesome in its own right I just can't go back and try to recapture my youth without Jerry.

Her and some friends definitely try to catch them when the timing is right now. More so when they were young. She took me to a couple. Hard to keep up with her crew.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next