Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's America: Golf Edition

+6
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
10 posters

Go down

Trump's America: Golf Edition Empty Trump's America: Golf Edition

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:43

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-golf-obama.html?_r=0

It's OK now, apparently.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump's America: Golf Edition Empty Re: Trump's America: Golf Edition

Post by NigelUno Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 10:09

Trump notches his 13th golf course visit

Fore!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 10:37

I've never really liked the whole "it's your guy and he goes to Texas all the time and that's bad" and then "oh now it's your guy and he goes to Hawaii and golfs and that's bad now" thing. Always been like, either side, dudes deserve time away from the most difficult job that exists.

But, when it's the guy that complained more about the president golfing than anyone ever... I mean, come on man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 11:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I've never really liked the whole "it's your guy and he goes to Texas all the time and that's bad" and then "oh now it's your guy and he goes to Hawaii and golfs and that's bad now" thing. Always been like, either side, dudes deserve time away from the most difficult job that exists.

But, when it's the guy that complained more about the president golfing than anyone ever... I mean, come on man.

Yep, i'ts pretty much shut the fuck up about it if you're going to do it. But honestly, the voters who pulled that lever for him, will still think Obama was a slacker compared to him.

Frankly, the President is the President 24/7/365. Doesn't matter if he's on the golf course, if he's on a shopping holiday or if he's getting a manicure. He's got aids with him, a secure phone, and is constantly on duty. Guy wants to fucking golf, golf.

I think in 2020, the Dems won't bitch about it, but they'll bring up the hypocriticalness of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 11:25

Country might be better off if he golfed everyday.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 12:02

It was Trump who made almost weekly criticisms of his predecessor's golfing at Washington's National Golf Club.

Every time he hits the links his past comments are legitimate fodder.

What's better is the White House media people scrambling.  FoxNews says he's working in the White House.  After its pointed out he's at his VA course they say he's working in VA @11:04.  Then before 11:30 they say Trump's taken 3 meetings.  Shortly after he's pictured watching the Golf Channel in the lounge.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:20

at least when he's on the golf course he can't sexually assault anyone or start World War III.

though, knowing him, he could find a way.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:42

One sentence Trump is an cunning evil dictator, the next he's an incompetent bumbling idiot.

Sounds like the old 3 Stooges depictions of Hitler. Amazing some of the cotton balls in here are scared of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:47

LooseGoose wrote:One sentence Trump is an cunning evil dictator, the next he's an incompetent bumbling idiot.

Sounds like the old 3 Stooges depictions of Hitler. Amazing some of the cotton balls in here are scared of that.
What if I view Trump as a sort of Manchurian Candidate? Where he himself is a bumbling idiot, but those pulling the strings behind him have more sinister plans? Its not so much Trump that worries me, its Bannon and those that have his ear. I also don't think he has the well being of the people of the US in mind, but rather just a very narrow segment of the population that he likes to think he can please. I think he's easily swayed and talked into thinking he came up with idea's while being led down certain path's.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:55

LooseGoose wrote:One sentence Trump is an cunning evil dictator, the next he's an incompetent bumbling idiot.

I think he's an idiot (that's one of the more diplomatic words I have for him).. and that's what makes him dangerous.

(I'm sorry to say such a unflattering thing about your man, Goosechev)...Trump's America: Golf Edition 969504605

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 14:55

Yeah.

One sentence he's an "asshole", the next...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:05

He's a bumbling idiot being lead around by an out of control ego and Bannon ho is an evil piece of shit.

And he might harm us. So, I don't see how you can't make the connection to both.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-golf-obama.html?_r=0

It's OK now, apparently.

What's ok now?

Golf?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:46

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/donald-trump-golf-obama.html?_r=0

It's OK now, apparently.

What's ok now?

Golf?

Tell you what. Think about it really hard for like an hour and let me know what you come up with. We'll compare notes then.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:49

Dems were all in on Hilary. No plan B.

We are witnessing their plan B...which is there isn't a plan B, so obstruct and become the party of 'no' and 'anti______'.

It's a good strategy if that;s what people that decide election want.

Unfortunately for the Dems, they are now doing the opposite of what the country wants done, except with the very angry, nutjob left that votes D every election no matter what anyways.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

What's ok now?

Golf?

Tell you what. Think about it really hard for like an hour and let me know what you come up with. We'll compare notes then.

Guess Im not following.

Was golf banned?  Or am I missing the larger point? People that support Trump won't anymore because he golfs?

Not following. Unless you are just angrily typing out a post cuz you didn't vote Trump and want Wags/Bobs confirmation?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:52

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Guess Im not following.

Was golf banned?  Or am I missing the larger point?  People that support Trump won't anymore because he golfs?  

Not following.  Unless you are just angrily typing out a post cuz you didn't vote Trump and want Wags/Bobs confirmation?

I'm sorry you can't think for yourself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 15:57

The_Dude wrote:

We are witnessing their plan B...which is there isn't a plan B, so obstruct and become the party of 'no' and 'anti______'.

Unfortunately for the Dems, they are now doing the opposite of what the country wants done, except with the very angry, nutjob left that votes D every election no matter what anyways.

Trump's America: Golf Edition 502811600

The party of "no" and "anti-Obamacare" has had 7 years to come up with a solution. How's that going?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 16:33

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

The party of "no" and "anti-Obamacare" has had 7 years to come up with a solution. How's that going?

This is exactly what I"m talking about in this thread: Dumb asses don't realize they can pass any legislation they want without democratsThere will be dumb fucks who don't realize that the Republicans control the house, the senate and the presidency and they will come up with the same shit as dumb ass "pray away the gay" Pence, and say it was the Dems fault Health care didn't pass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 14:13

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Once you realize Congressional Rs and Ds are pretty much the same, you can just point and laugh at both of them for being do nothing dumbfucks
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 20:46

Glad to see he put the golfing aside to do his job...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down