Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure "

3 posters

Go down

Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure " Empty Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure "

Post by DWags 2017-03-26, 09:14

Help me out Pubs. They have majorities in the house and senate and the whitehouse and this was the democrats fault?

What's funny to me is I know some Trump voters who are buying it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure " Empty Re: Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure "

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-26, 10:06

It was the Democrat's fault the ACA became law.

Zero Republicans voted for it. No GOP Congress member and no GOP US Senator.

We'll ignore the facts the GOP didn't let any Democrat see the bill and neither Trump nor Pence ever approached Democrats wanting to see what was needed to get at least 20 votes for the Trump/Ryan healthcare bill.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure " Empty Re: Pence: "Its the dems fault for health care vote failure "

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-26, 10:54

DWags wrote:Help me out Pubs. They have majorities in the house and senate and the whitehouse and this was the democrats fault?

What's funny to me is I know some Trump voters who are buying it.

Some?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down