Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet?

+2
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet? Empty Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-13, 13:17

though I'm sure you do, I'd be surprised if you actually admitted it out loud.

But it's okay - we're here for you. We're all Spartans. Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet? Empty Re: Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet?

Post by kingstonlake 2017-02-13, 13:27

Well yeah. I fully expected the Confederate flag to have replaced ole glory by now
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet? Empty Re: Just a Bit Over 3 Weeks - Do You Trump Supporters Have Any Buyer's Remorse Yet?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-13, 13:37

If the Fox News comments section are any indication, then nope. Those people make this board look like Disneyland.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-13, 14:14

My friends/acquaintances that voted Trump are still convinced he's doing a better job than Hillary would have done. They can't answer when I ask what she would have done that's so bad though.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-13, 18:16

AnomanderRake wrote:My friends/acquaintances that voted Trump are still convinced he's doing a better job than Hillary would have done. They can't answer when I ask what she would have done that's so bad though.

Her issues would have taken much longer to manifest themselves.

We would have lost either way. But with Trump the losing is much more public.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-13, 23:06

xsanguine wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:My friends/acquaintances that voted Trump are still convinced he's doing a better job than Hillary would have done. They can't answer when I ask what she would have done that's so bad though.

I think 4 years of the status quo would have been a significant improvement over this shit storm.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-13, 23:22

AnomanderRake wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I think 4 years of the status quo would have been a significant improvement over this shit storm.

Probably over the short term.

In the long term, perhaps this creates a public that is more in tune with what is going on politically as opposed to just being apolitical. Maybe not. Maybe it does, but it's a bad thing. I don't know.

Or it could just tank the whole fucking thing.

I'm excited to watch it unfold either way.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-14, 07:34

xsanguine wrote:

I found her email account to be very troublesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-31, 09:28

Question
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-31, 09:30

solid bump.

and it was an honest question.. still is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-11, 13:10

Bump for Bob.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down