Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t.

3 posters

Go down

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. Empty Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t.

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-08, 08:20

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. It Was Googleable.

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. 1f1f7-1f1fa
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. Empty Re: Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t.

Post by DWags 2017-03-08, 08:39

NigelUno wrote:Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. It Was Googleable.

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. 1f1f7-1f1fa

Here's the deal, if I'm at a clinic and there are 35 people standing around Bill Belichick and they take a snap shot of me, and I'm an asshole ( I really am) and Bill Belichick is asked if he's met me, he says no, and they produce a picture of me in that group, has he met me?

However, lets say I'm coaching at the MSU camp. Bilichick's kid is on my team of receivers in the morning and DB's in the after noon and airforce ball at night. He's hanging around daily in my drills and at the games at night. He small talks me chit chat daily and even though we're not friends, we've met, and most likely if someone asks him have we met he says No never, that is kind of bullshit.

I see pictures of some people with this guy around a big dinner table and they say "Look they've met I see the picture". It's really kind of bullshit. If these people have met somebody that important, one on one and have had chit chat and they then deny it, well that's a whole new problem.

Just my opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. Empty Re: Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t.

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-08, 08:43

That's it. I'm not voting Trump.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-08, 08:44

Jesus fucking Christ though..Slate? You link a partisan leftist blog?

Good Lord, mate.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-08, 08:57

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Trump Met the Russian Ambassador During Campaign Even Though He Said He Didn’t. It Was Googleable.

Here's the deal, if I'm at a clinic and there are 35 people standing around Bill Belichick and they take a snap shot of me, and I'm an asshole ( I really am) and Bill Belichick is asked if he's met me, he says no, and they produce a picture of me in that group, has he met me?

However, lets say I'm coaching at the MSU camp. Bilichick's kid is on my team of receivers in the morning and DB's in the after noon and airforce ball at night. He's hanging around daily in my drills and at the games at night. He small talks me chit chat daily and even though we're not friends, we've met, and most likely if someone asks him have we met he says No never, that is kind of bullshit.

I see pictures of some people with this guy around a big dinner table and they say "Look they've met I see the picture". It's really kind of bullshit. If these people have met somebody that important, one on one and have had chit chat and they then deny it, well that's a whole new problem.

Just my opinion.

Flynn:
What? Me? No. I didn't meet with any Russians.

Sessions:

Trump:
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down