Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rash of blanket fake news accusations

+2
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
6 posters

Go down

The rash of blanket fake news accusations Empty The rash of blanket fake news accusations

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-08, 10:40

Hey guys, just thought I would propose calling for an end to calling everything they don't agree with "fake news". It's lazy and kind of stupid. I know I'm guilty of it too. Mostly I'm doing it sarcastically but that's no excuse. So if you agree with me, let's try to cut back on calling every other news article that we might not agree with "fake".

Who's with me?!?!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The rash of blanket fake news accusations Empty Re: The rash of blanket fake news accusations

Post by DWags 2017-03-08, 10:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey guys, just thought I would propose calling for an end to calling everything they don't agree with "fake news". It's lazy and kind of stupid. I know I'm guilty of it too. Mostly I'm doing it sarcastically but that's no excuse. So if you agree with me, let's try to cut back on calling every other news article that we might not agree with "fake".

Who's with me?!?!

Fake post
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The rash of blanket fake news accusations Empty Re: The rash of blanket fake news accusations

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-08, 10:46

No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-08, 14:36

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey guys, just thought I would propose calling for an end to calling everything they don't agree with "fake news". It's lazy and kind of stupid. I know I'm guilty of it too. Mostly I'm doing it sarcastically but that's no excuse. So if you agree with me, let's try to cut back on calling every other news article that we might not agree with "fake".

Who's with me?!?!

Fake post

The rash of blanket fake news accusations 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 11:37

Bump. Let's try to be better than our disingenuous president guys.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-15, 12:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Bump. Let's try to be better than our disingenuous president guys.

No fake answers either
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-24, 21:31

Who's with me?!?!

I'm with you. Now if only PBS could get real.

PBS 'Frontline' Director Wrongly Claims 7-Year Navy Vet Steve Bannon Had Zero Military Experience
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-24, 21:40

LooseGoose wrote:

Who's with me?!?!

PBS 'Frontline' Director Wrongly Claims 7-Year Navy Vet Steve Bannon Had Zero Military Experience

So, military experience aside (which I think is irrelevant outside of the highest levels of the military) are you suggesting that steve bannon is like a totally normal guy that belongs on the national security council and what not?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-24, 22:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So, military experience aside (which I think is irrelevant outside of the highest levels of the military) are you suggesting that steve bannon is like a totally normal guy that belongs on the national security council and what not?

Nope. Just that if PBS is going to do an "expose" on him they could try to get basic facts right. Or since you think Bannon's a kook that makes facts unimportant?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-24, 22:33

LooseGoose wrote:

Nope. Just that if PBS is going to do an "expose" on him they could try to get basic facts right. Or since you think Bannon's a kook that makes facts unimportant?

I don't think Brannon's a cook, I think he's a monster relative to his position right now.

But, if someone says "oh he wasn't in the miliary" but he was actually in the navy greasing up rocket tubes for 7 years, then I don't really care if that particular fact was incorrect. It's equivalent to getting which middle school he attended wrong. I don't care.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-24, 22:34

LooseGoose wrote:

I don't think Brannon's a cook, I think he's a monster relative to his position right now.

But, if someone says "oh he wasn't in the miliary" but he was actually in the navy greasing up rocket tubes for 7 years, then I don't really care if that particular fact was incorrect. It's equivalent to getting which middle school he attended wrong. I don't care.

From my experience you need to try at least a few dishes before you cast someone's culinary skills aside.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-05-24, 22:43

xsanguine wrote:

From my experience you need to try at least a few dishes before you cast someone's culinary skills aside.

Look I barely have any control over my iPhone. It does what it wants.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-24, 23:24

xsanguine wrote:

Look I barely have any control over my iPhone. It does what it wants.

Mine does that, too.

The rash of blanket fake news accusations Arnold10
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down