Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..

+3
NigelUno
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Empty Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/03/17, 09:15 am

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600 Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600 Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Article
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Empty Re: Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/03/17, 09:16 am

and here is a picture of Propaganda Barbie..

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStR67hXm-KqqRjAhfgA9one1dSIMpTEOw932bhACuZUzCnyZCz
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Empty Re: Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..

Post by DWags 13/03/17, 09:29 am

Honestly, a lie told often enough becomes fact for the idiots of the world. The shit these people are telling the American public is laughed at by many, but the people who voted Trump, many will swallow this whole heartedly. My master degreed buddy told me this weekend that the jobs this February are all manufacturing jobs above 16 dollars an hour, vs. Obama's jobs at McDonalds. If I started to ask him where he got lthat or what proof he has he'd just go on and on, and frankly it's not worth it to me.

Crazy shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 13/03/17, 09:29 am

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm not in the job of having evidence'

Yeah. Neither is your boss.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/03/17, 09:42 am

DWags wrote:Honestly, a lie told often enough becomes fact for the idiots of the world. The shit these people are telling the American public is laughed at by many, but the people who voted Trump, many will swallow this whole heartedly. My master degreed buddy told me this weekend that the jobs this February are all manufacturing jobs above 16 dollars an hour, vs. Obama's jobs at McDonalds. If I started to ask him where he got lthat or what proof he has he'd just go on and on, and frankly it's not worth it to me.

Crazy shit.
yeah, I hear ya.

That's why, rather than taking it seriously - I prefer to mock these fine, patriotic Americans relentlessly. Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600

You may have noticed. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/03/17, 11:44 am

are toasters spying on us?

'cause I toasted an English muffin this morning.. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/03/17, 12:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:are toasters spying on us?

Only if it's 'net enabled Bob. Throw out your modern appliances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 13/03/17, 12:36 pm

Dance comrade Dance

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 13/03/17, 12:36 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:are toasters spying on us?

Only if it's 'net enabled Bob. Throw out your modern appliances.

Are microwaves net enabled? Asking for a friend.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 13/03/17, 01:12 pm

Eventually the only thing that will help us survive Skynet will be old analog shit like in that horrible Battleship movie.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/03/17, 04:14 pm

Posted for stupid asses that are incapable of using Google.

Article from nearly 19 years ago on CNN.

Defrost, cook, send e-mail with this Internet-enabled microwave oven

September 14, 1998
Web posted at 3:15 PM EDT

by Kristi Essick

LISBON, Portugal (IDG) -- If you've dreamed of a machine that can cook a chicken while simultaneously checking your bank balance, then a new prototype device developed by NCR called the Microwave Bank may be what you're looking for.

The microwave oven looks like a regular one, but the catch is that it includes a microprocessor, a specially-designed Web browser and a front door that doubles as a touch screen, said Bill Wright, director of electronic commerce at NCR in London, in an interview here at the European Technology Roundtable Exhibition.

The browser can be used to access certain Internet content tailored for delivery to the microwave's special screen, Wright said. The device also supports voice-recognition technology so that users can speak commands into the microwave, such as "send e-mail," followed by a dictation of the contents of the message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 13/03/17, 04:24 pm

More diversion from Comrade Goosechev.

Kellyanne Conway spreading unfounded bullshit?

No problem.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 13/03/17, 04:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 13/03/17, 04:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Posted for stupid asses that are incapable of using Google.

September 14, 1998

by Kristi Essick

LISBON, Portugal (IDG) -- If you've dreamed of a machine that can cook a chicken while simultaneously checking your bank balance, then a new prototype device developed by NCR called the Microwave Bank may be what you're looking for.

The microwave oven looks like a regular one, but the catch is that it includes a microprocessor, a specially-designed Web browser and a front door that doubles as a touch screen, said Bill Wright, director of electronic commerce at NCR in London, in an interview here at the European Technology Roundtable Exhibition.

The browser can be used to access certain Internet content tailored for delivery to the microwave's special screen, Wright said. The device also supports voice-recognition technology so that users can speak commands into the microwave, such as "send e-mail," followed by a dictation of the contents of the message.

Were those "prototype" microwaves eventually built for consumers?

Do they have them in Trump Tower?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 13/03/17, 04:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Posted for stupid asses that are incapable of using Google.

September 14, 1998

by Kristi Essick

Were those "prototype" spying microwaves eventually built for consumers?  

Do they have them in Trump Tower?

Specifically, do you know of any microwave that has a an outward-facing webcam onboard?  I can wait if you need to Google that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 13/03/17, 10:31 pm

Kellyanne Conway gets the John Deere award for spreading it for her boss and attempting to give his tweeting ass cover.

Spicer finishes second with the tried and true "he meant" explanation.

Goose gets today's Stretch Armstrong Award

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Episode-413-pictured-mark-fairchild-as-stretch-armstrong-during-a-on-picture-id599799312?s=594x594
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 07:18 am

Hey Goosechev..

could microwave oven surveillance have stopped the Bowling Green Massacre?

#NeverForget #JeSuisBowlingGreen
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/17, 08:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goosechev..

I suspect it did stop it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 08:46 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I suspect it did stop it.
#PrayForBowlingGreen

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 09:55 am

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Radar-range-very-old-microwave

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 10:41 am

Hey Goosechev..

since Obama is spying on you through your microwave.. if you ask nicely, he might bring you your Hot Pocket when it's ready..

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/17, 10:48 am

since Obama is spying on you through your microwave.. if you ask nicely, he might bring you your Hot Pocket when it's ready..

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  2599972566

lol, I've not had a hot pocket since the kids left the house. They used to like those things......eeech...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 10:54 am

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, I've not had a hot pocket since the kids left the house. They used to like those things......eeech...
Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600

I am 100% certain I have never eaten a Hot Pocket..

as a kid I was guilty of consuming copious amounts of those wretched Totino's frozen pizza's though - the ingredients in those things read like a traveling medicine cabinet.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 14/03/17, 11:01 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Kellyanne Conway gets the John Deere award for spreading it for her boss and attempting to give his tweeting ass cover.

Spicer finishes second with the tried and true "he meant" explanation.

Goose gets today's Stretch Armstrong Award

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Episode-413-pictured-mark-fairchild-as-stretch-armstrong-during-a-on-picture-id599799312?s=594x594

Is that Tom Hanks?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 14/03/17, 11:10 am

How can I tell if my microwave is spying on me?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 14/03/17, 11:18 am

Ask it something and see if it has a Russian accent
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 14/03/17, 11:26 am

DWags wrote:Ask it something and see if it has a Russian accent

Good idea. I'll ask if it likes borscht. Both the response and the accent will be telling.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 14/03/17, 11:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, I've not had a hot pocket since the kids left the house.   They used to like those things......eeech...
Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600

as a kid I was guilty of consuming copious amounts of those wretched Totino's frozen pizza's though - the ingredients in those things read like a traveling medicine cabinet.

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600 where those the single serving sized ones that came with that paper tray stand thing with the reflective silver shit on the top of it?  The "sausage" and "pepperoni" always had the consistency of jerky.  Great after school snack though Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  276803595

Apparently it was Pilsbury...watch for the paper tray thingy....Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  3493939353

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/03/17, 12:09 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How can I tell if my microwave is spying on me?
are you a racist, sexist bigoted christian who brags about sexually assaulting women?

if so, it's possible the microwave is spying on you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/17, 01:26 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

They liked those damned things too.....used to get them on sale for $0.75.....helluva deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 14/03/17, 07:48 pm

Come on Comrade Goosechev.

Now you want to talk food because you can't defend a Trump designated liar.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/17, 09:52 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Come on Comrade Goosechev.

Now you want to talk food because you can't defend a Trump designated liar.

Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  1811933421 Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  1811933421 Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  1811933421 Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  1811933421
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 14/03/17, 10:35 pm

Comrade Goosechev is cracking. You have no responses so you are going full Bullwrinkle and using emoticons.

Poor Comrade Goosechev.  Sold your soul to stop abortion and be a good lockstep Republican.  

Now you can go back to saying everything is fake news.

Were you always a name calling wuss who likes to lord over women or just since you started living in Mio?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 16/03/17, 08:49 pm

Bump because this is still too fucking funny. What an idiot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 16/04/18, 01:09 pm

apparently Propaganda Barbie admitted this morning that Comey swung the election to the racist, bigoted sexual predator. Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600

probably the first time she's told the truth her entire life.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 16/04/18, 01:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  Radar-range-very-old-microwave

I think I had this exact microwave when I first moved into my own place. A hand me down from a hand me down. I remember it shocking me like a mother fucker.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 16/04/18, 01:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I think I had this exact microwave when I first moved into my own place. A hand me down from a hand me down. I remember it shocking me like a mother fucker.

That’s not half of what it was doing to you. We have the other half in pics and video.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 16/04/18, 01:33 pm

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That’s not half of what it was doing to you. We have the other half in pics and video.

The early spy microwaves only produced grainy B&W pictures. Plus being 20+ years ago, you'll never prove that was me in those pics.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 16/04/18, 02:47 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

The early spy microwaves only produced grainy B&W pictures. Plus being 20+ years ago, you'll never prove that was me in those pics.

Everyone here was surprised that you were able to procreate.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 16/04/18, 02:48 pm

Also, I heard a new nickname for Propaganda Barbie, at least it was new to me: KellyAnne Con Artist. Propaganda Barbie Suggests the Sexual Predator Was Spied on Via a Microwave..  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down