Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people

+15
xsanguine
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
kingstonlake
The_Dude
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
DWags
Blanch32
CheesySpartan
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people - Page 4 Empty Re: Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people

Post by NigelUno Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:14 am

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Multiple times.  As did Rhodes and other Obama people....but if you mention that you're being tribal.

Rice also lied about Benghazi and Bergdal. How does she have any credibility with people with functioning brains is amazing.

How about the credibility of someone who said this...

"Well, I thought the approach of fighting Assad and ISIS simultaneously was madness, and idiocy."  

(Please don't embed any russian-insider links in any of your posts.  Some of us don't like Russian hackers.  Thanks in advance.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people - Page 4 Empty Re: Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people

Post by DWags Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

They don't have credibility. Some how Rice does but McConnell doesn't if you're a dem and somehow McConnell does by saying he's for bombing now vs when Obama was president and Rice doesn't if you're a pub.

We've elected a bigger liar than Hilliary which seemed impossible but pubs are as cool with his lies as dems were with hers. Like our sports we're cheering for jerseys not people. If goose ever claims he's conservative again I'll vomit. He's a jersey cheering pub. Many of us are jersey cheering dems. Dude is well, just dude, and I'm glad he's on Goose's side. It's beautiful

Our country isn't getting better, it's getting more divided. We've elected a man who thrives on that division. We deserve him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Can someone point me to some credible evidence that it was Syria that dropped chemical weapons? I've seen a graphic showing that the strike was launched from that base, but there's some news out there that says it hit a chemical weapons depot and that's why there was a release. And also there have been people pointing out that if it was sarin, as claimed, people couldn't be handling the victims without protection, which they were. Anybody got some info?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Rocinante wrote:Can someone point me to some credible evidence that it was Syria that dropped chemical weapons? I've seen a graphic showing that the strike was launched from that base, but there's some news out there that says it hit a chemical weapons depot and that's why there was a release. And also there have been people pointing out that if it was sarin, as claimed, people couldn't be handling the victims without protection, which they were. Anybody got some info?

Just an FYI...The_Comrade was posting regarding a false flag narrative with similar claims (complete with russian-insider links).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 am

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Can someone point me to some credible evidence that it was Syria that dropped chemical weapons? I've seen a graphic showing that the strike was launched from that base, but there's some news out there that says it hit a chemical weapons depot and that's why there was a release. And also there have been people pointing out that if it was sarin, as claimed, people couldn't be handling the victims without protection, which they were. Anybody got some info?

Just an FYI...The_Comrade was posting regarding a false flag narrative with similar claims (complete with russian-insider links).

Yeah, it's only the Russians saying that it was coalition forces that had the chemical weapons. As much as I know there is some serious fog of war shit going on here, I'm not ready to say it's different than the administration says it is. Tillerson did pretty good on Face the Nation this weekend.

Goose, There's a feature on your crush, Nikki Haley in the WaPo this morning.

Oh Nikki, you're so fine, You're so fine you blow my mind, HEY NIKKI!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Also, I don't get why you idolize her. She's all over the map.

A few days before the chem weapons attack: Assad not a priority.
The day after the strike: This was a measured response.
Last weekend: No scenario where Assad can remain leader of Syria.

This is in the course of a little over a week. What the fuck dude?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Rocinante wrote:Also, I don't get why you idolize her. She's all over the map.

A few days before the chem weapons attack: Assad not a priority.
The day after the strike: This was a measured response.
Last weekend: No scenario where Assad can remain leader of Syria.

This is in the course of a little over a week. What the fuck dude?

I'm outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 pm

I expect a reasoned, well thought out response like that from you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:41 pm

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 2m2 minutes ago
JUST IN: Russia vetoes UN resolution urging investigation into Syrian chemical attack and condemning use of chemical weapons.

Well, that's interesting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:16 am

Not sure what Russia's end game is. Putin is a bluffer because he's kind of weak.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:08 pm

I still can't believe that fucker in Syria poisoned his own people.

Syria (or possibly Russia) used chemical weapons on its own people - Page 4 9sruxx
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:40 am

If one of us would force any US Senator, member of Congress, a cabinet member or one of the President's family(current or past) to drink a liter or two of right from the tap Flint water as shown we would have seen attempted murder vis poisoning as one of the charges.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4