Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow. I don't think Trump will like Napolitano now.

2 posters

Go down

Wow.  I don't think Trump will like Napolitano now. Empty Wow. I don't think Trump will like Napolitano now.

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-13, 17:47

Andrew Napolitano: Trump's attack on Syria was both emotional and illegal

"Earlier this week, 21 retired military, intelligence and FBI personnel jointly argued that President Trump was moved to this attack by misguided or incomplete intelligence. Their view -- which is based on eyewitness reports from U.S. military on the ground in Syria and intelligence reports from their former colleagues -- is that Syrian President Bashar Assad did not use poison gas on his own people earlier this month. They note that Assad is clearly winning his long-fought civil war and does not need the international headache of being tarnished as a person who gassed children; nor would there be even the remotest military gain to him if he did so.

These former federal officials point out that the U.S. military is playing a sub-rosa role with Russia and Syria in fighting Al Qaeda and the Islamic State group. In this case, Syrian and probably Russian military erroneously thought a warehouse the Syrians attacked stored only conventional Islamic State weapons. It apparently stored an Islamic State chemical arsenal, as well, which, after explosions and exposure, unleashed a plume of poisonous gas that traveled in the atmosphere to a nearby village and slaughtered innocents."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow.  I don't think Trump will like Napolitano now. Empty Re: Wow. I don't think Trump will like Napolitano now.

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-14, 21:26

fake news from a bonar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down