Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Playoffs, eh?

4 posters

Go down

NHL Playoffs, eh? Empty NHL Playoffs, eh?

Post by By-Tor 2017-04-21, 22:26

I've been stumbling onto great games almost every night. Seems like there are OT games every night. You hosers are missing out.

https://youtu.be/npkQlbPOJbM
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NHL Playoffs, eh? Empty Re: NHL Playoffs, eh?

Post by By-Tor 2017-04-21, 22:32

Caps win in OT. Bruins/Sens going to OT
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 22:37

I'd watch way more if the NHL playoffs weren't competing with the NBA playoffs. Especially with no Red Wings, I just can't find a reason to care more about the NHL. I've seen bits and pieces on commercials, but the NBA has more action and, frankly, basketball is just a better sport.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-04-21, 22:56

I get that. NBA is def in a positive cycle right now. I grew up with HNIC every Sat night so the NHL will always have a soft spot in my heart.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 23:53

I really wish I could watch both. But when they air at the same time, 9 times out of 10 I'm choosing NBA.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-22, 02:06

Cameron wrote:I'd watch way more if the NHL playoffs weren't competing with the NBA playoffs. Especially with no Red Wings, I just can't find a reason to care more about the NHL. I've seen bits and pieces on commercials, but the NBA has more action and, frankly, basketball is just a better sport.

NHL Playoffs, eh? 1494614055

Anyway, this years playoffs minus the fact the dead wings 2 not being in them has been very entertaining. The NHL has tons of stars right now and budding young ones. I am following this Edmonton team pretty close and hope they do well. I would root for the Leafs but b cock can suck a b cock
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-22, 02:18

MattyFresh wrote:
Cameron wrote:I'd watch way more if the NHL playoffs weren't competing with the NBA playoffs. Especially with no Red Wings, I just can't find a reason to care more about the NHL. I've seen bits and pieces on commercials, but the NBA has more action and, frankly, basketball is just a better sport.

Anyway, this years playoffs minus the fact the dead wings 2 not being in them has been very entertaining. The NHL has tons of stars right now and budding young ones. I am following this Edmonton team pretty close and hope they do well. I would root for the Leafs but b cock can suck a b cock

NHL Playoffs, eh? 502811600 Okay, Matty. You say hockey is better than basketball. I disagree. Furthermore, I say that's a bad and stupid take and basketball is clearly better. Should we do a poll?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-04-22, 04:21

Cameron wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

NHL Playoffs, eh? 502811600 Okay, Matty. You say hockey is better than basketball. I disagree. Furthermore, I say that's a bad and stupid take and basketball is clearly better. Should we do a poll?

A polls not going to prove that I love hockey more/less than basketball. Furthermore, I thought my take of the NHL having a lot of quality youth in the game was good take. Anyway I ain't hating, got nothing but love, do ya thing playboy

MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2017-04-23, 21:48

Seriously, this is one of the best first round of playoffs in a long long time. 2 more OT games today. Caps/Leafs going to another OT
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-23, 21:57

By-Tor wrote:Seriously, this is one of the best first round of playoffs in a long long time. 2 more OT games today. Caps/Leafs going to another OT

The Leafs game has been very good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-04-23, 23:01

I made a thread last year but no one really joined in. I'd watch a hockey commercial over NBA playoffs.

Rooting for Ovi to get his Cup.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down